It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This weekend, we face the most serious threat to the world that we have ever seen

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Have we had any trannie Bond Girls yet?
Sausage Galore? Mannie Panty? Mocktopussy?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Dr. No means Yes.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I do not tread lightly here.

I predict that by Sunday there will be world-wide turmoil. A grave paradigm shift is happening this weekend that will reverberate throughout our collective cultures for years, possibly decades to come.

I have prepared my family. Ammo has been purchased, food stores have been stocked. The cultural repercussions from this weekends event will have a dire, perhaps ugly direct impact on our society for generations.

I knew it was coming. We all did. Threads have been written on it here, television shows have spoken about it at great length. We will look at this weekend the same way we looked at all other historical events.

"Where were you when it happened?"

Generations from now, we'll see history books mark this weekend as a turning point in our society.

This social issue will be pivotal for future generations.

I am not a religious man, but for those that are, I'd ask that you pray to your diety(s) and ask, nay, beg for forgiveness and understanding.

I don't expect riots or bloodshed. I would beg restraint. But I can't guarantee the future or safe outcome for everyone this weekend.

"History is a cyclic poem written by time upon the memories of man."
- Percy Bysshe Shelley

This weekend, Sunday to be exact, Doctor Who becomes a woman.

May all the gods have mercy on our souls.

In related news, Higgins is now a hot blonde yoga doing ex MI6 major Domo on Robin Masters' estate!

ETA: Should probably rotate my rice and beans...maybe fresh up the spice rack some...
edit on 6-10-2018 by Enderdog because: Food is comforting...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
A new kitchen and bathroom in the Tardis, curtains, cushions and a place to store her shoes. Mirrors and a new makeup table and mirror

Can you imagine all the wardrobe room she will have to remodel

Doctor who a woman ...
Think it's probably a good thing, Doctor Who had become boring of late so a change could be good

link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: DBCowboy

It will be interesting to see if they attribute the falling or rising TV ratings due to the new writer or to a female taking the lead as Dr. Who, or both. I watched the original Dr. Who a very long time ago and always found it very boring.

The general consensus is that this was due to problems with the writing, rather than Capaldi's portrayal, but the end result is the same: less hype for Doctor Who, and fewer people watching the show. However, with Steven Moffat stepping down as showrunner and veteran series writer Chris Chibnall taking his place, Whittaker's Doctor could potentially see the series returned to its former glory.

screenrant.com...

If you look at a lot of the Dr Who series, most of it did involve running down corridors, using the sonic screwdriver to overcome obstacles, using the TARDIS to travel, and getting help from K9 to deal with any unexpected attackers. But that isn't much different from police reality shows, except they use vans for travel, and battering rams rather than a sonic screwdriver. There were some political stories like the the moth people who had their wings cut off for some reason.

Back then, they could also use classic plot lines like toxic chemical/nuclear/biological waste to create mutant/giant plants/people, mad scientists, evil corporations or just alien life. Seeds of Doom with pods that turned humans into walking trees that became taller than mansion houses is the best example. But anything putting the chemical, biological or nuclear industry in a bad light is likely to lead to a lawsuit. The BBC got into enough trouble with the Kandyman and the Happiness Patrol:

en.wikipedia.org...

So that just leaves aliens now.

link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

SJW windbags would be my guess...

I am not a 'y'all' I am an individual with my own opinions and judgements gleaned from life's experiences.

You’ll have to forgive me I’m but a simple country bumpkin. Seriously did you think I was singling you out, it was a blanket statement you’re entitled to your stinky arsehole opinion...

You are the expert on stinky arsehole opinions, not I.

Thou hast truly wounded me with thy unbound intellect.🙄

I'm sure it went over your head.

No doubt you have truly left me dumbfounded.

You came here that way as evident by your posts.

You truly are a master of the quip I can’t bear anymore of your brutal attacks I shall save face and run away whilst I still can.

You started it, and I ended it.
Whatever you have to tell yourself sunshine.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Same here DB
Already prepared for the inevitable societal breakdown myself. Not unexpected here either, been ready for almost a decade. Ever since it became clear how dependent and non self sufficient so much of our country is. The godless & degenerate nature of so many also add to this, along with their total reliance on the increasingly invasive State

Looks like you got another one, DB. I've never watched the show myself, so my guns will stay locked up for the moment.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I'm a fan of the writing. I just hope it stays "edgy".

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

of course, curtains carpets furnitures..will change

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
In 10 years from now all actors and politicians will be lesbian black woman

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
In order to keep with the characters timeline, she will have to be a lesbian.
It's supposed to be the same mind, just a different body.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Xtrozero

Bourbon?

What about bacon?

That too but stuck with Crown Royal... oh the horrors

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
In 10 years from now all actors and politicians will be lesbian black woman

That is interesting for this morning I self identified as lesbian black woman, coincidence I think not.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
am i wrong for wanting to see tony cox or peter dinklage play the doctor?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Just had a thought/prediction: Possible, but NEVER want to see:

A-Team Remake, with all women.

I wouldn't put it passed the morons in Hollywood.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
BTW about the third episode she will pull out her wanker and all will be correct with the universe once again.

I'd love to see Doctor Who-ha change into Bruce Jenner.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

That's the lying hoe from Black Mirror. Lol
edit on 6-10-2018 by PharoahSpiderMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I wish the lady who played "Missy" would have been the first female Doctor, she was awesome

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Jesus Christ you had me worried, I thought they ran out of Bourbon or something.

pfft!

Like that could ever happen!

I did have quite the bender last night.

HEY! WHY IS THE RUM GONE? Ive been searching all over for it!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

A-Team Remake, with all women.

TOO damn far!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join