It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will defend itself, defeat all threats - after latest threats from IRGC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The latest threats from Iran (and the Iranian state's military) directed at Israeli PM Netanyahu have prompted warnings to the regime in Tehran.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed this week to continue "doing what it takes to defend itself" against Tehran, including fighting Iran's alleged presence in Syria and Lebanon.

In a fiery message aimed at Tel Aviv, Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps deputy commander Brig. Gen. Hossein Salami issued a warning to Israel.

"I tell the prime minister of the Zionist regime to practice swimming in the Mediterranean because soon you will have no choice but [to] flee into the sea," Salami said, speaking at a rally in Isfahan, central Iran on Friday, according to Fars News.

"They are not at the level of being a threat for us; Hezbollah is enough for destroying them," the commander added, addressing IRGC volunteers.

"Commander" Salami of IRGC is clearly mistaken, Iran does not have the means to "wipe Israel out." Israel, on the other hand, is rumored to posses hundreds of Thermonuclear hydrogen weapons, capable of rendering Iran uninhabitable for centuries and reducing their forces to dust. Not to mention the overwhelming retaliation the United States would undertake against Iran/its allies, as any attack on Israel would constitute a direct attack on the United States of America and the "fire & fury" that would come with such a foolish and immediately suicidal act.

Notice Iran's extreme Jewish-hating, and their entirely baseless statement about Zionism and generally the Jewish/Christian people.

sputniknews.com...

God bless Israel, her righteous response to radical Islamic terrorism/aggression and her steadfast resolve to defeat the professed enemies of America, Israel and the Jewish/Christian people. If you chant "death to America" or "death to Israel" you should not feel safe. How many of these terrorists have been killed in unannounced drone strikes again?

Hey Salami, if you hear a faint "whistle" above you... that's just US/Israel drones.

edit on 10/5/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

We were supposed to be out of Syria once ISIS was defeated, those plans have changed. It is not just Israel that Iran has to worry about.

WASHINGTON — The U.S. will keep a military presence in Syria until Iran withdraws its forces, a top Trump administration official said Monday.

“We’re not going to leave as long as Iranian troops are outside Iranian borders, and that includes Iranian proxies and militias,” White House national security adviser John Bolton said while in New York for the U.N. General Assembly.
link

Hopefully Iran is just using strong rhetoric which has typically been the case.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Hopefully indeed! A new war in the ME is the last thing we need. I am glad to see Israel using strong language in response, hopefully deterring aggression. What worries me is their proxies, Hezbollah and Hamas, and their state sponsored terrorism

That being said, there is always a chance Iran is showing off and catering to their "hard liners" and if that is the case we can expect more fiery bluster and posturing, but that is about it.

Problem is, if Israel even suspects for one second that its security is being threatened/challenged it will absolutely respond, unilaterally if need be

Salami's statements are needlessly provocative and objectively untrue

Thanks for the reply CS

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Personally I expect Iran to be stupid enough to get mushrooms delivered.not on a pizza either.I feel sad for the common folks there,but the Assaholas deserve to melt in atomic fire

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Yea we really don't need to be in the ME after spending 6~ trillion just to make Afghanistan and Iraq worse off than they already were. We could have redone our whole deteriorating infrastructure with that money.

Iran is just posturing though, obviously Russia sees them as a useful tool and nothing more, or they would hold back Israel from their strikes on Iranian assets in Syria.

Putin thinks that all foreign forces should leave Syria soon, if that sentiment is true, Iran is on their own after this little proxy cools down.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
Personally I expect Iran to be stupid enough to get mushrooms delivered.not on a pizza either.I feel sad for the common folks there,but the Assaholas deserve to melt in atomic fire

You speak rather calmly about anticipation of WWIII.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Some wacky Internet troll keep saying Iran will be is resolved by 11:11

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Some wacky Internet troll keep saying Iran will be is resolved by 11:11

They're essentially resolved in my mind.

Russia has done everything short of saying they won't back them once the proxy is over.

Iran has a fourth of the economy of Texas, and would be facing the US and Israel should tensions worsen. There have been enough instances to show they won't retaliate against Israel, who have been pounding their assets in Syria.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Netanayahu at least has free access to go swimming in the sea, compared to the people they keep behind walls and checkpoints in refugee ghettos smh

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Yea we really don't need to be in the ME after spending 6~ trillion just to make Afghanistan and Iraq worse off than they already were. We could have redone our whole deteriorating infrastructure with that money.

Iran is just posturing though, obviously Russia sees them as a useful tool and nothing more, or they would hold back Israel from their strikes on Iranian assets in Syria.

Putin thinks that all foreign forces should leave Syria soon, if that sentiment is true, Iran is on their own after this little proxy cools down.

Oh that money is still in American hands, just not your hands (or mine).

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CajunMetal

Gaza City is literally on the beach.
Please go look at a map

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I don't know about Israel acting "righteously," JB. Seems we don't get told about some of the IDF's daily activities like this:

ETA: Video shows IDF guys shoving and punching women and children at a protest. The video covers a few topics but much of it discusses (the video creator's view that) Israel being deceitful and committing actions that are considered war crimes to some nations.

edit on 5-10-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I can provide videos from news sources that I listen to.You
won't like what I could post and my religious affiliations are
not protected like some are.

unitedwithisrael.org... etanyahu+Blasts+Atomic+Agency+for+Ignoring+Secret+Iranian+Site%3B+%E2%80%98Zionist%2C+Get+Out%21%E2%80%99+-+Vicious+Harassment+at+Columbia%3B+Israel%2 7s+Top+News+Video%21&utm_campaign=20181002_m147508860_Netanyahu+Blasts+Atomic+Agency+for+Ignoring+Secret+Iranian+Site%3B+%E2%80%98Zionist%2C+Get+Out%2 1%E2%80%99+-+Vicious+Harassment+at+Columbia%3B+Israel%27s+Top+News+Video%21&utm_term=Israel+Rejects+Iran_E2_80_99s+_E2_80_98Ridiculous_E2_80_99+Attemp t+to+Tie+Israel+to+Terror+Attack
edit on 5-10-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I can provide videos from news sources that I listen to.You
won't like what I could post and my religious affiliations are
not protected like some are.

What are you getting at? No need to speak in code, just say what you're wanting to get across. Your post could literally mean anything,

and furthermore, you have no idea what I would or would not like, as I didn't give my opinion on the situation beyond saying there are things Israel does that we aren't told about in the mainstream.

ETA: I'm not intending to be bitchy or confrontational. I just don't see what you're getting at, especially since you don't know what my views are.

edit on 5-10-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Yea we really don't need to be in the ME after spending 6~ trillion ...

which wars this last few decades, taken place in the ME has the USA not been involved?
absolutely not a concern... because we write history..

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner

You speak rather calmly about anticipation of WWIII.
Nothing I can do to stop it.Hoping I`m wrong is all that I can do,so what will be ,will be.Can`t stop Yellowstone erupting or a pandemic either.What happens is going to happen,all I can do is hope its not as bad as it looks like it1ll be

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It is getting to the point in today's society that you have to be
very careful what you post online.I have had to become more
cautious in what I post.I am not meaning to be vague but I have
to be more careful than some.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
OP ive seen the plans for a Iranian war against israel and Irans a sure loser in this. Why? because the US will step in and destroy Irans ability to wage war as well as its allies to assist. the US will shut down the persian gulf first,then the pipelines to the rest of the world from Iran. from there its literally a matter of time until their defeat or surrender as the worlds powers demand them to stop so the oil flows again.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
The latest threats from Iran (and the Iranian state's military) directed at Israeli PM Netanyahu have prompted warnings to the regime in Tehran.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed this week to continue "doing what it takes to defend itself" against Tehran, including fighting Iran's alleged presence in Syria and Lebanon.

In a fiery message aimed at Tel Aviv, Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps deputy commander Brig. Gen. Hossein Salami issued a warning to Israel.

"I tell the prime minister of the Zionist regime to practice swimming in the Mediterranean because soon you will have no choice but [to] flee into the sea," Salami said, speaking at a rally in Isfahan, central Iran on Friday, according to Fars News.

"They are not at the level of being a threat for us; Hezbollah is enough for destroying them," the commander added, addressing IRGC volunteers.

"Commander" Salami of IRGC is clearly mistaken, Iran does not have the means to "wipe Israel out." Israel, on the other hand, is rumored to posses hundreds of Thermonuclear hydrogen weapons, capable of rendering Iran uninhabitable for centuries and reducing their forces to dust. Not to mention the overwhelming retaliation the United States would undertake against Iran/its allies, as any attack on Israel would constitute a direct attack on the United States of America and the "fire & fury" that would come with such a foolish and immediately suicidal act.

Notice Iran's extreme Jewish-hating, and their entirely baseless statement about Zionism and generally the Jewish/Christian people.

sputniknews.com...

God bless Israel, her righteous response to radical Islamic terrorism/aggression and her steadfast resolve to defeat the professed enemies of America, Israel and the Jewish/Christian people. If you chant "death to America" or "death to Israel" you should not feel safe. How many of these terrorists have been killed in unannounced drone strikes again?

Hey Salami, if you hear a faint "whistle" above you... that's just US/Israel drones.
Oh you're one of them rednecks who bumps chests and throws tantrums left and right and is probably a "concealed gun carrier", Aren't you? Need i post the pics of your crying soldiers in PersianGulf?

We differentiate between Zionism and Judaism. you know how i say that? because the Iranian agent which handled the Israeli minister as a spy, was indeed a jew. lamo.HERE

Zionism for people of the world equates to killed women and children in Palestine.

Time has changed my friend, you no longer have the moral high ground. you're getting more and more isolated in the world stage. your president is the laughing stock at UN and spends most of his time trash talking Iran

Those buzzing noises? they're probably OUR drones over your naval troops/Israeli airspace

Cause your drones are captured by Iran as a frequent practice.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

And you claimed a poster was a chest bumper.

Iran is simply trying to find some relevancy inside the small realm they live within, using the same old playbook they have used and thought worked well, but in the end they don't.

Mg

join