It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello y'all.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Been lurking in the shadows of ATS since the days of dial up, and finally decided to join. I normally don't have a lot to say but I enjoy what other people are thinking, I just like to take it all in. I'm hoping to see less political threads in the not too distant future, the past few years have been awful. I do think it's funny how people hate on Trump, me tho I like him because he's not politician. I'm Canadian so I have my own problems with a flaming idiot for a prime minister. That's about as political I like to get, so ATS help me out and give me some good reading material like conspiracy, ufo, secret bases, military projects, cryptology, you know all the stuff that first brought us here.

edit on 29-9-2018 by SmellsBig because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Welcome, might want to read up in the freshman forum to get the ins and outs on the site.

Have any questions just ask!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SmellsBig

Welcome to ATS! Ignore the politics, I believe some members are on medication. Shhh! (Blue pill or red pill)

Tend your flowers, make sure all your ducks are in a row and er...get ready.

edit on 29/9/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You had me at ya'll. Welcome and enjoy all the pleasures of ATS. Oh, but that's what you've been doing. Looking forward to your posts with another Canadian slant. Any UFO stories?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
hello, good evening

top topics

join