It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsay Lohan Tries to 'Kidnap' Family's Children on The Street

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well, this seems kind of messed up,

Lindsey Lohan was driving down the street when she sees what appears to be a homeless family sitting on a cold sidewalk and decides that the parents are people traffickers and that the children accompanying them need rescuing, by herself.

I'm unsure which is more disturbing, that a family with young children are sleeping rough or that Lindsey Lohan decides to try removing the children from their custody;

...Possibly shot in Moscow (based on previous Instagram Story updates from Lohan) the Live video starts with the actor offering to put a roof over the family’s head for the night, but the situation soon becomes fraught.

“Hey everyone, I just want to show you a family that I met,” she tells viewers, “a Syrian refugee family that I’m really worried about. They really need help.”

“You want to come with me? Come with me, I’ll take care of you guys,” she says to the family, before turning to one of the children: “Do you want to stay in a hotel tonight? Do you want to watch movies? It would be so cool to watch a movie on a TV or a computer.”

When the parents refuse, Lohan becomes confrontational.

“You should not have them [your sons] on the floor, you should be a hard-working woman and you should be doing what you [can] for your children, so they have a better life,” she says.

“I won’t leave until I take you. Now I know who you are. Don’t f*** with me.”

When the family attempt to evade Lohan by walking off down the street, she follows them, still broadcasting on Instagram Live.

“Look what’s happening, they’re trafficking children [...] You’re ruining Arabic culture by doing this.

“You’re taking these children, they want to go. I’m with you boys, don’t worry, the whole world is seeing this right now.”

The situation gets physical towards the end of the video, with the mother appearing to strike Lohan.

Sou rce - Independent

Shortened livestream video;

Full livestream;

This is way beyond virtue signaling - this is bat-snip crazy; nuttier than a squirrel turd - I think she may have finally blown her last gasket.

edit on 29/9/2018 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: Fix link

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well isn't she a Mean Girl?

link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Is she seriously speaking with an accent? I thought I'd seen her movies and she spoke fluent English.

link   

She thought she was doing the right thing.
She just didn't know the right way to help them. Sad.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Seems staged to me and due to language barriers it backfired.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Is she seriously speaking with an accent? I thought I'd seen her movies and she spoke fluent English.

She was born in New York but can put on a brilliant English accent (The Parent Trap was a great example).

In the livestream, she appears to be speaking a mixture of English in her native accent, mixed with what I believe is Arabic.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Looks to me like she is doing Good for people, trying to help them. Not as the title portrays. Did I miss something ?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

C o c a i n e is a hell of a drug.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

She thought she was doing the right thing.
She just didn't know the right way to help them. Sad.

I fail to see how saying things like “I won’t leave until I take you. Now I know who you are, don’t f*** with me” and “look what’s happening, they’re trafficking children [...] You’re ruining Arabic culture by doing this ”, is of any help.

I honestly think she might have lost it again, or if not, could well be in the process.

But hey, I know nothing about her mindset, other than what I saw and heard in the video.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
ughhh... alright....

twit.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Seems staged to me and due to language barriers it backfired.

Why would a celebrity stage the end of what little career (if any) they have left?

It makes no sense.

(If I were to stage something like that, I'd probably have to prove my sanity and take a drug test before I was released by the authorities, lol)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I don't even think that could begin to explain that type of psychotic behaviour... Sounds more like the back end of a 4 day shard binge to me.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

That is what true mental illness looks like.

If I was that family no mater how hard my life was I would have ran the other way too.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
No mater the situation someone is in you have to respect when they say no thanks.

She could have easily respected there decision and then went and bought blankets and food and just gave that to them .

Seemed to me she was more upset that they wouldn't except her help than the fact that they needed help.

Evidenced by the fact she started yelling that they were trafficking when they upset her.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I wonder if this could somehow be a possible cause for her meltdown;

25 September 2018

'Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina 'files for bankruptcy as she declares she is over $1.5 MILLION in debt'

...In documents filed in federal bankruptcy court, Dina, 56, declared she was $1,578,049.00 in debt, according to TMZ.

The largest debt Dina accrued was $1,554,240 to mortgage company PennyMac Loans, and in her filing listed her Long Island home as collateral on the loan, according to the New York Daily News.

The house was put in foreclosure earlier this year and was set to be auctioned off on Tuesday, however her new bankruptcy filing will now put an end to the foreclosure.

This allows Dina the opportunity to save the house, which she valued at $1.27 million in her filing.

Dina lost Lindsay's childhood home to foreclosure after fighting off the bank for years in April.

Lindsay had previously tried to stave off the bank, giving her mom $40,000, in October 2012, but as of December 12, she became in arrears to the tune of $1.5 million.

In April, a New York judge ordered the home go up for auction in the next 90 days, according to The Blast.

Dina defaulted on the mortgage and failed to respond to a foreclosure lawsuit.

Lindsay giving Dina money in 2012 became public knowledge when her father released a phone call he had recorded of his daughter talking about it.

In the phone conversation with her father, Michael Lohan, she said: 'I was like, ''Give me my money back! Give me my 40 grand back that I just gave you!'''

When he asked why she gave her mother the money, Lindsay said: 'Because she needs it to keep the house.'

Source (Mail, sorry)

What say you ATS, could this maybe have put her in a bad place and pushed her to the edge?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I still like her even if she was forceful. We are all doing this life thing for the first time and sometimes we read the room wrong.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

That is what true mental illness looks like.

If I was that family no mater how hard my life was I would have ran the other way too.

Possibly jet lag - I've known relatives to go battier than a moonbat the minute they unpacked their suitcases in their hotel room and decide to go exploring the neighborhood at 10pm at night.
edit on 29-9-2018 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

C o c a i n e is a hell of a drug.

Yeah but we both know what a girl who is in #mommywars, is like.

Complete slags..

they think its fun to hurt people.

edit on 29-9-2018 by Parishna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Funniest comedy routine EVAR!!

I wish I could find the original uncut version. As near as I can tell it's been banished from the interwebz entirely.

Charlie Murphy was great, and Chapelle did a great Rick James!

"I'M RICK JAMES...BITCH!"

Best S# ever!

edit on 9/29/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
DBL

edit on 9/29/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join