It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Facebook the US version of Cambridge Analytica?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Facebook is teaming up with 2 USG agencies to help reduce fake news in foreign countries. Bwahahaha! Really!

"The new partnership with the International Republican Institute (IRI) and the National Democratic Institute (NDI) was revealed by Facebook in a call with reporters last week and reported by Reuters — but the company’s choice of partners has since raised a few eyebrows. Both think-tanks are funded by the US government, through the National Endowment for Democracy (NED)."
www.rt.com...

Who is the INI? Well, they are an international arm of the Republican party. The INI takes credit for, among other things, a coup in Haiti and Venezuela.

cepr.net...

And the National Democratic Institute?

The same, except Democrats,

monthlyreview.org...

Sooooo, as suspected, both parties are into regime change and now the uber-leftist Facebook owner Marky Z is playing both sides of the coin to manipulate democratically held elections worldwide in the name of.....fake news.

Well, well, wonder if those countries will have collusion trial for their leaders!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Just when you think "THEY" can't expose themselves anymore, "THEY" DO IT! This cancer can't take me out soon enough. Can't believe how damned dumbed down people have become...…….

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think it was congress who shut down "Life Log," a DARPA/Pentagon data gathering social media program.

The same day Facebook was created.

Do the math.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

You have to give it to them, at least they aren't hiding behind closed doors anymore. Now they're up front in your face trying to change your country FOR YOUR GOOD only, they get to decide what that "GOOD" you need lol. Welcome to the future.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I think it was congress who shut down "Life Log," a DARPA/Pentagon data gathering social media program.

The same day Facebook was created.

Do the math.

Oh and dont forget the full stop

Ex-Darpa Head Regina Dugan Leaves Google for Facebook

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I don't think there is any doubt that there is a link between Google & Facebook and the NSA/NRO, whether it is an active partnership it is done by surreptitiously by the gov agencies, IDK. The thing is, I don't think it would matter what company it is that is the leading search engine (or multiple engines) or social media platforms, I think the gov agencies would exploit them as well, it's what they do and all they know it seems.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I took a survey from them for the first time I think, yesterday or the day before...

It turned out to be all about what timeframe I think qualified for “breaking news” and how good NYT is at breaking news, but nothing about quality.

Says a lot.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
For real? I need to look that up but deffo believe it.

a reply to: Mandroid7

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Remember...google only exists because the government handed them the algorithem.

a reply to: DigginFoTroof

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Exactly. How many times have we seen stories go out only to be retracted hours later.

a reply to: japhrimu

join