It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Christine Blasey Ford present her internet records as evidence?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
According to this Washington Post story, soon after Justice Kennedy announced his retirement, Blasey Ford was so stressed about the mere possibility that Kavanaugh would be nominated to replace him that she started researching other countries to relocate her entire family to:

To many, Kavanaugh was a respected jurist. To her, he was the teenager who had attacked her when they were in high school.

Ford had already moved 3,000 miles away from the affluent Maryland suburbs where she says Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her at a house party — a charge he would emphatically deny. Suddenly, living in California didn’t seem far enough. Maybe another hemisphere would be. She went online to research other democracies where her family might settle, including New Zealand.

“She was like, ‘I can’t deal with this. If he becomes the nominee, then I’m moving to another country. I cannot live in this country if he’s in the Supreme Court,’ ” her husband said. “She wanted out.”

These were the lengths that Ford, a professor and mother of two, once considered to avoid revisiting one of her most troubling memories — one she’d discussed only in therapy and with her husband.

Firstly, how realistic is this story that the mere possibility that Kavanaugh being nominated to the SC (instead of the already prestigious role he had) would be enough to relocate her ENTIRE FAMILY to another country. Her husband is a senior director at a pharma company. Did she just expect him to give it up and relocate to another country because someone groped her at a high school party nearly four decades ago? That doesn't sound realistic. Her husband even quoted her as "IF he becomes nominee...", so it wasn't even formally on the cards at that point.

Second, and more important - if she started research online for other countries to live in, can she not provide her internet logs as evidence of this? Surely this would be concrete evidence of her reaction to Justice Kennedy retiring, and the odd chance that Kavanaugh would be nominated? I often hear it used in murder trials, when presented as evidence of a person searching how to dispose of a body, etc.

Perhaps Johnnie Cochran might say, "Chrome history, or you MUST set free!"

Washington Post article

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

Maybe. We will find out on thursday.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

Second, and more important - if she started research online for other countries to live in, can she not provide her internet logs as evidence of this?

You can be damn well sure they have this. That's why they're pushing this story now, trying to raise her credibility.

She probably spent some time looking for different countries to move and the Democrats thought: "Hey, maybe we can use that to say she was trying to run away from her trauma. We don't give a damn about anyone anyways."

This story is BS and only extreme Democrats refuse to see that. Even my friends whom I usually discuss politics and vote for the party knows it's a political move.

This proves nothing other than occasionally somewhere in her life she researched other countries. I did it as well. It may have more to do with her mental problems than with Kavanaugh.
edit on 24/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It's possible this entire story is scripted and everything starting with the first word is planned BS.

"Dr Ford" is a likely DNC operative who has been "called to duty".

😎✋😎

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

hmm - one has to wonder why dr ford does not seem to have been perturbed in the slightest by justice kavannaughs promotion to the :

DC appeals court

and further - if justice kavvannaughs prompotion to SCOTUS bench - is going to force her out the country - what prep has she made ??????

she knew - in july - and not its the last week of september

what has she actually done ???

places like NZ dont just rubberstamp residency applications in a couple of days - it takes months

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Exactly. I, for one, don't believe her story. But it seems that there are several things which could be presented as some form of evidence.

I believe that these internet logs would be evidence of some sort. If they actually exist, that is. It seems like the sort of claim someone would make without realising that it's actually easy to verify.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

hmm - one has to wonder why dr ford does not seem to have been perturbed in the slightest by justice kavannaughs promotion to the :

DC appeals court

and further - if justice kavvannaughs prompotion to SCOTUS bench - is going to force her out the country - what prep has she made ??????

places like NZ dont just rubberstamp residency applications in a couple of days - it takes months

She also couldn't fly there.....shes afraid of flying. Because planes look like.....

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

It's been reported that Ford has "Scrubbed" her social media accounts....why do that if there was nothing to be ashamed of? She's had since July to erase things, probably with help from the DNC. They seem to be good with erasing data like that.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

DC appeals court

She also couldn't fly there.....shes afraid of flying. Because planes look like.....

I know every time I look at a plane it reminds me of the time T-Bone and Corey Booker held me down and tried to pull off my clothes while Chuck Schumer slowly slid a digit inside my darkest of holes... it’s also why I won’t go into outer space anymore... because of the assault...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

It's been reported that Ford has "Scrubbed" her social media accounts....why do that if there was nothing to be ashamed of? She's had since July to erase things, probably with help from the DNC. They seem to be good with erasing data like that.

I think that would be pretty damning. There would be no reason to scrub that particular data.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Sitting on a drive somewhere, along with 33k emails, no doubt.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

So far nobody has been able to find any of them. My guess is they show a LOT of activist speak....

Another guess is that the GOP has some of it and is another reason they are so confident in calling her out.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Alex LIVES , and he is All Over this Story like a Cheap Suit...........)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

DC appeals court

They look like WWW's

(weewees with wings)

🕵

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Too be honest, I could believe she was researching leaving the country but not for the reason claimed. Hell, if I was planning on going all in and assisting the Dems in delaying the hearings with a fabricated story...I most definitely would plan on leaving the country before going to prison. I would certainly seek out places that would not extradite me back.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I would certainly seek out places that would not extradite me back.

Cómo está Senorita ?

Venezuela ? Hmm...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Cómo está Senorita ?

Venezuela ? Hmm...

Why would she want to go to a communist hellhole when she can stay here and keep trying to turn this into one... 🤔

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Cómo está Senorita ?

Venezuela ? Hmm...

Why would she want to go to a communist hellhole when she can stay here and keep trying to turn this into one... 🤔

Ah... Er .........Touché Sir !.......)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

It's been reported that Ford has "Scrubbed" her social media accounts....why do that if there was nothing to be ashamed of?

I don't think this is a fair question.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

" I don't think this is a fair question. "

Yes It Is . Destruction of Incriminating Evidence that Could Unveil a Truth about Her Motives behind this Revealization Is a FAIR and Legal way of Corroborating Her Story .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join