It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: What 17 Years of Lies Have Done to Us (Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Ok so it wasn't a plane, then I do have to ask what happened to the passengers.

You see the problem with the "no planes" theory is it doesn't stands up to the most basic questioning, it gets utterly destroyed without it really taking all that much effort.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Thanks I had not seen or heard that video.. I have never been a 9/11 truther other than thinking and believing (later) the official story had some really big holes in it.

I was passing over Jamaica at 39,000 ft. when I was told we would not be allowed to continue on our flight plan to the USA. So myself along with 6 crew members and 150 (?) passengers spent the next three days in Cozumel before we we allowed to return to the states.. Of course the company kept us informed and the news on T.V. was showing so we were up to speed with the current thoughts on 9/11.

There was some serious money made from 9/11 with stocks and what appears to be advanced knowledge of the event by a select few. But that is all history now..

Thanks for adding something to this thread.

What an awesome place to be stuck for three days! I hope you went to the west side of the island with its awesome beautiful wild aquamarine surf and clean sand for miles. My favorite place on Cozumel if you're not going to snorkel above the divers.

I know that's off topic but I haven't watched the video yet. Just couldn't help myself from commenting on being "stranded" on Cozumel 😊😊

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

a 15 minute cell phone conversation from flight 93 when above 25,000 has been debunked .. My cell phone never worked at altitude when I was flying... Maybe a wrong brand ?

One - out of 37 calls received from United 93, only 2 were from cell phones, most were made using the AIR FONE
system in the aircraft

Two - The cell phone calls were made at end of flight, when aircraft was flying at altitude of 8000 ft, Another
thing is that part of Pennsylvania is mountainous. Cell tower are placed on mountain ridges 3000 ft above
sea level, further reducing distance calls need to traverse.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Pure BS...I see Cars wrapped around lightpoles all the time....absolutely wrapped around wooden poles.2500 lbs of metal and steel.....wrapped around a wooden pole.....the pole doesn't get sliced through......lol.....nor did those buildings get ripped open by an Aluminum airliner....LMAO.

Because the plane did not penetrate the columns, it snapped them off at weakest points - the welds holding the spandrel plates and bolts connecting column sections together

Here is column section knocked out of building

sites.google.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

Pure BS...I see Cars wrapped around lightpoles all the time....absolutely wrapped around wooden poles.2500 lbs of metal and steel.....wrapped around a wooden pole.....the pole doesn't get sliced through......lol.....nor did those buildings get ripped open by an Aluminum airliner....LMAO.

Because the plane did not penetrate the columns, it snapped them off at weakest points - the welds holding the spandrel plates and bolts connecting column sections together

Here is column section knocked out of building

sites.google.com...

Fighting ignorance of the truth movement, the innuendo of the truth movement, the right falsehoods of the truth movement, and the hypocrisy of the truth movement is an endless job.

But the job security is good.

I am not sure conspiracists really believe in CD and no jets anymore. I think it’s more about seeing who will jump on the band wagon like flat earthers.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

a reply to: 727Sky

a 15 minute cell phone conversation from flight 93 when above 25,000 has been debunked .. My cell phone never worked at altitude when I was flying... Maybe a wrong brand ?

One - out of 37 calls received from United 93, only 2 were from cell phones, most were made using the AIR FONE
system in the aircraft

Two - The cell phone calls were made at end of flight, when aircraft was flying at altitude of 8000 ft, Another
thing is that part of Pennsylvania is mountainous. Cell tower are placed on mountain ridges 3000 ft above
sea level, further reducing distance calls need to traverse.

A detail here. Cell phones were physically different back in 2002. Different bands, analog signals, and a lot more power than the average cell phone today. And if the user had one of those old brick phones those could have a transmission power of a couple of watts. Compared to the milliwatts used by the Iphones and Androids of today. They were different phones.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Compared to the milliwatts used by the Iphones and Androids of today. They were different phones.
a reply to: ntech

Slightly off topic - was researching early satellites. Was surprised by the transmitter power used

Explorer 1 (first US satellite) used transmitters of 60 milliwatt and 10 milliwatts

Vanguard 1 , weighed only 3 1/2 pounds had transmitters of 10 and 5 milliwatts - last one powered by first solar cells

Early lunar probes used only 100 milliwatts with distance of 700,000 miles

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

originally posted by: one4all

BS ...shoot a feather out of a cannon....into a brick wall......inertia....lol.

What if it was a baseball instead of a feather and you threw it really hard.

what-if.xkcd.com...

Yes,Particle Beam weapons or Sonic Weapons could have been used in concert with other methods in the overall plan...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Particle Beam weapons .

Particle beam weapons can't work according to "truther physics" because you said inertia doesn't matter.

C4 type explosives won't work either according you.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is Water Under The Bridge. Nothing new here regarding 911 its all been said.

Dolan is writing a book on False Flags, obviously, some of this is from that book.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

True but then again the receivers of that signal on earth are radio telescopes with 50-100 foot across dishes. Like this one.

link

Early cell phones were closer to 2 way radios than the digital cell phones of today. Even in 2002 a bag or brick phone could put out watts of power if needed to compensate for the bad networks of the time.

Bag phone

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Compared to the milliwatts used by the Iphones and Androids of today. They were different phones.
a reply to: ntech

Slightly off topic - was researching early satellites. Was surprised by the transmitter power used

Explorer 1 (first US satellite) used transmitters of 60 milliwatt and 10 milliwatts

Vanguard 1 , weighed only 3 1/2 pounds had transmitters of 10 and 5 milliwatts - last one powered by first solar cells

Early lunar probes used only 100 milliwatts with distance of 700,000 miles

Really true. They were designed for function. Any power over what the s/n ratio required to communicate in that particular mission would just be a waste of much needed energy. It is incredible on what they accomplished with these levels.
edit on 18-9-2018 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It's all about the imagery, and they played the imagery over and over again and told you not to ever forget it, that alone shows that it is all a set up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join