It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: What 17 Years of Lies Have Done to Us (Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I am posting a video with Richard Dolan talking about 9/11 and the actual results from that event. He does not claim to know what actually brought down the buildings but does touch on some of the theories. He also mentions the cell phone conversations from flight 93 that in 2001 would have been impossible for any length of time.

What I found telling and interesting is some of the back ground events before 9/11 and the anthrax scare afterwards.. That really is where the conspiracy lies IMO. The Patriot Act (written in 1995.. Joe Biden V.P for Obama had a big hand in it) and the Homeland security act changed America and much of the world either directly or through wars on terrorist half a world away.

The video is 128 minutes so that will turn off many no doubt, however, some of the points he brings up in typical Richard Dolan low key presentation are worth the time and consideration. I listened to the video on and off over a couple of days when I had time.
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I appologize for not watching the video but I'm pressed for time. One thing which seems to have been neglected to be explained is how an aluminum plane made an exact imprint/cutout of the solid steel/glass exoskeleton, pass through 2-3 steel rebar reinforced concrete floors complete with thick steel vertical and horizontal I beams, and then out the other side of the outer wall, still retaining the wing and fuselage shape. Talk about a marvel of modern engineering (the aluminum alloy used in the 25 year old plane).

I get so upset when people say that this happened due to the speed of the plane, which lets be generous and say 600mph which translates to 880 feet per second. which is about the speed my good BB/pellet gun shot as a kid and a VERY slow handgun cartridge.

Had the plane hit that building it would have disintegrated into millions of pieces and it would NOT have cut the outer shell the way it appeared to have let alone pass through floors and out the other side. The glass alone would be enough to destroy the plane, glass is incredibly strong, tough and more dense than aluminum. All the physics, ALL that has been told to us, is complete BS.

I just don't understand the people who don't see it, is it willful blindness, or do they support it because "the ends justify the means" type thing? If a war is inevitable and one side refuses to see that it is coming, is it wrong to accept the "official" story if it was originally created to wake the sleeping masses - b/c otherwise we'd have a phantom/invisible insurrection/war on our hands by an enemy that is claiming peace but is slowly strangling us. So is it wrong to deny 9/11 if it was allowed to happen to awaken a sleeping public to the clear and present danger that was brewing?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Look into what inertia is...please.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

HAHA!!

Beat me to it!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
youtu.be...

I'm sure many have seen this....but I hadn't and WTF?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Just another interesting fact was Bush waited 441 before a 9/11 cover-up commission was formed. He went to extraordinary lengths to delay and insure the commissions was underfunded. When Kissinger had to step down as the head of the commission a Bush insider by the name of Philip Zelikow was inserted along with the new heads of the commission. Zelikow actually wrote the commission final report/outline 3 months into the 16 month investigation. Pretty damning information as it directly shows the fix was in IMO.
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: milano

Jesus....

Its obviously satire.

Unless you actually believe that Robert Zemeckis was in on the 9/11 plot back in 1985

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
OP.

I would ask you if there is anything new in this video.

Right now it looks to be to be a hour and a half of some guy talking at the screen then his girl chipping in a bit at the end. So what I would want to know is if there is any new actual information or if its just more of the same stuff that has been discussed for years up on years now in a circular motion of "its been debunked"....."no its not"....."yes it has, Shill".

Because stuff like the conspiracy arising from the phone calls made from flight 93 have been at least in my eyes totally discredited as being "debunked".

This to me looks like just a regurgitation of the same stuff Truthers has been saying now for years that has never actually been properly proven.

So whats new in this video that helps further the 9/11 conspiracy??

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I understand 9/11 was much more than met the eye...but ?. If someone made the same video 20 years ago instead of 2, would it have mattered? I haven't spelled (spelt?) that word for a minute... matter. doesn't look right.

...time to power down. TRUTH, WISDOM, BLESS ALL WHO SEEK you. ---

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a 15 minute cell phone conversation from flight 93 when above 25,000 has been debunked .. My cell phone never worked at altitude when I was flying... Maybe a wrong brand ?

So whats new in this video that helps further the 9/11 conspiracy??

Mostly the back ground information about some of the players and the events that transpired before and on 9/11.. If you do not know and respect Richard Dolan then you probably do not need to watch the show.

I thought the information he presented was worth a listen or I would not have posted it but to each his own.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Mostly the back ground information about some of the players and the events that transpired before and on 9/11.. If you do not know and respect Richard Dolan then you probably do not need to watch the show.

What so its only for people in his echo chamber, surely if I hadn't heard of him that would be all the more reason to watch the show. You're not exactly selling this.....

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Eta after listening: Not familiar with Dolan but I find myself in agreement with him on about everything he mentions. Since we don't have "proof" of how the towers fell or planes were flown I also remain open to most ideas, including those of Judy Wood. It's impossible to deny the lack of debris left after the collapse of the towers. Most of the tower turned to dust, period. There is not even 2 stories worth of debris left of the 110 stories. What of the main core columns left standing after the North tower fell? 60-70 stories tall and it seems to begin falling then *POOF* it's gone. Gone where? It can't go down as the core was tied to the granite bedrock at the base. They didn't fall sideways either but seemingly straight down. Here's a video (3:45 gives a good view):

Best video on 9/11 imo, just facts

edit on 16-9-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Thanks I had not seen or heard that video.. I have never been a 9/11 truther other than thinking and believing (later) the official story had some really big holes in it.

I was passing over Jamaica at 39,000 ft. when I was told we would not be allowed to continue on our flight plan to the USA. So myself along with 6 crew members and 150 (?) passengers spent the next three days in Cozumel before we we allowed to return to the states.. Of course the company kept us informed and the news on T.V. was showing so we were up to speed with the current thoughts on 9/11.

There was some serious money made from 9/11 with stocks and what appears to be advanced knowledge of the event by a select few. But that is all history now..

Thanks for adding something to this thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The guy in the video researches false flags.

So he paints the issue more in historical steps then someone yelling Bush/Arabs/ Jews did it

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

BS ...shoot a feather out of a cannon....into a brick wall......inertia....lol.

Pure BS...I see Cars wrapped around lightpoles all the time....absolutely wrapped around wooden poles.2500 lbs of metal and steel.....wrapped around a wooden pole.....the pole doesn't get sliced through......lol.....nor did those buildings get ripped open by an Aluminum airliner....LMAO.
edit on 16-9-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Ok then so are you saying there were no planes?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ok then so are you saying there were no planes?

Planes or fire with no planes the damages caused to the buildings beams far exceed anything possible from either a plane or a fire.....you can see the sillouete of what looks like it could be an Airliner..lets get the verbiage right first...not a plane...an AIRLINER.....and this sillouete is CUT THROUGH SOLID STEEL BEAMS WITH SURGICAL PRECISION......one can clearly see the wing shapes in the sillouete….now wether or not an Airliner made these damage...they WERE IN FACT MADE IN THE SHAPES AND SIZES WE CLEARLY SEE.....so IF it wasn't a plane...then it was precision cosmetic demolition......in concert with a bigger demolition program.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Very to the point statement that I agree with 100%.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I really shouldn't mention this but it's been 17 years now.

One thing I never talked about is how my life became a X-files episode on that day. Right out of the Twilight zone. Crazy as hell. But I'll give you a little taste of it.

It was the morning of 9-11-01. I was a short haul truck driver in those days. After dropping off a load at a small meat packing plant in Northwood Iowa that morning I was driving south on I-35. I was passing the town of Mason City when the first reports of the attacks started to come over the radio. So I got to the Truck Stop at Ft Dodge and stopped. Watched the 2nd tower fall there. And I had this strange feeling. I had seen this before. I didn't know where. But I had seen it before.

On the rest of the way home I was thinking about what had happened. And as I contemplated it a thought struck me. Was this an end time event? This thought haunted me for several hours. So when I got home I went looking to see if I could find this event in the Bible.

So when I got home I got out an old KJV bible and turned to where I thought I would find 9-11 if it was there. And this is how it got freaky. I turned to that page and blanked. I guess you would call it an absence seizure. But for a few moments I just wasn't there. Then I managed to turn my head away and got my mental machinery running again. Cleared my head and turned to a different page in that bible. And I could read that just fine. So I turned back to that page and tried again.

And that's when all hell started to break loose.

I looked at that page and I saw static. Like looking at an old TV that was tuned to an empty channel. And as I looked at that page and the static I could then see words in the background. Faint and indistinct. And it wasn't in English. And the words were constantly changing and reforming. As if the content of the prophecy was being edited and changed as I watched.

And then the supernatural became aware that I was watching.

Suddenly there was this grinding crunching noise like a grinder. And it seemed like a bright light was being shined into my eyes. And then the book SCREAMED at me. So I put down the book and backed away.

9-11 was a really bad day.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

BS ...shoot a feather out of a cannon....into a brick wall......inertia....lol.

What if it was a baseball instead of a feather and you threw it really hard.

what-if.xkcd.com...
edit on 16-9-2018 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join