It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm leaving ATS...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hello and goodbye friends...
You may have remark that these last days I was more and more absent from ATS.

The administrative years is finishing everywhere, soon, we will all be on holidays...

I've finished my mission here, collected data's I was searching about (almost informations about new aircraft, the flying triangle
, and ESP and Mind-controls infos ) and now I must leave to go under other skyies and to live new adventures. Like always, I must say that it's only a goodbye friends. I will probably come back on ATS occasionaly, but not as often like this winter and spring...

Now, a new mission wait for me, but I cant tell you about that... My job is so secret I even dont know what I'm doing
-Mossad motto-

I wouldlike to thanks everyone in ATS staff and in particular : William for his patience, Estragon for his culture, Netchicken for his humours, Zion Mainframe for his well-known of Aircraft industry and Ycon being herself.

I also would like to send a Big-Big UP to ATS members :
Dragonrider, k-os, Lysergic, magestica, arc, pocket, salem, questor, VzH, Gazrok or Garzok, ProudAmerican (Even if he still believe that I'm unamerican
), blackwidow666, Mister BeLLaTRiX, MICROMARIUS, CoLDaNGeR, mirrorparadise... And all those I've forgotten...

I would also like to make a special extra thanks to :

Abraham Virtue : I hope you will find the great one, the perfect... I mean love, on ATS or anywhere else...

Xa
S : Buddhism is a long road to the truth... Try to read this book : SIDDARTHA (Author : Hermann HESSE). I'm sure you will find the way.

Ilovepizza : I hope you will find a master to learn you meditation, and to lear you how to control your CHI.

With love :

Season 1 : END

[Edited on 4-7-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Nans

You say you came to take knowledge, but more importantly you give it.

I believe your application for Leave Of Absence from ATS will be rejected.

I read elsewhere here today that it is impossible to escape ATS.

I wish you good luck in your attempted departure!

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I know i didnt know you as much as some of the others but you will be sorely missed by all i can tell you that

Hail the legend Nans DESMICHELS

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
Hello and goodbye friends...
You may have remark that these last days I was more and more absent from ATS.

The administrative years is finishing everywhere, soon, we will all be on holidays...

I've finished my mission here, collected data's I was searching about (almost informations about new aircraft, the flying triangle
, and ESP and Mind-controls infos ) and now I must leave to go under other skyies and to live new adventures. Like always, I must say that it's only a goodbye friends. I will probably come back on ATS occasionaly, but not as often like this winter and spring...

Now, a new mission wait for me, but I cant tell you about that... My job is so secret I even dont know what I'm doing
-Mossad motto-

I wouldlike to thanks everyone in ATS staff and in particular : William for his patience, Estragon for his culture, Netchicken for his humours, Zion Mainframe for his well-known of Aircraft industry and Ycon being herself.

I also would like to send a Big-Big UP to ATS members :
Dragonrider, k-os, Lysergic, magestica, arc, pocket, salem, questor, VzH, Gazrok or Garzok, ProudAmerican (Even if he still believe that I'm unamerican
), blackwidow666, Mister BeLLaTRiX, MICROMARIUS, CoLDaNGeR, mirrorparadise... And all those I've forgotten...

I would also like to make a special extra thanks to :

Abraham Virtue : I hope you will find the great one, the perfect... I mean love, on ATS or anywhere else...

Xa
S : Buddhism is a long road to the truth... Try to read this book : SIDDARTHA (Author : Hermann HESSE). I'm sure you will find the way.

Ilovepizza : I hope you will find a master to learn you meditation, and to lear you how to control your CHI.

With love :

Season 4 : END

Was great to have around, and keep up the good work and the will to show the world the truth!!!

I hope u kee yourself active, i mean u can log 4 times month in a cyber just to see how it goes overhere, and maybe post info or your opinion, u don�t need to leave literally ATS...
I understand u will be not as active as u were (that was really active btw), but you are an aware person of the stuff, u can�t leave ATS that easy

Anyway good luck with your "secret job"

Take care nans, and c ya around (we all know that u come back to ATS even as a guesT)

[Edited on 4-7-2003 by CoLD aNGeR]

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Thanks Nans.

Take care and good luck..

Hope you speak to you again in the near future

Pocket

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR

I hope u kee yourself active, i mean u can log 4 times month in a cyber just to see how it goes overhere, and maybe post info or your opinion, u don�t need to leave literally ATS...
I understand u will be not as active as u were (that was really active btw), but you are an aware person of the stuff, u can�t leave ATS that easy

Anyway good luck with your "secret job"

Take care nans, and c ya around (we all know that u come back to ATS even as a guesT)

Yes, of course, I will come sometimes here to see what's up...

You will can also find me at the jenifer goovernement game

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
You have brought so much too ATS and will be taking even more with you!

Is it the end of the beginning or the beginning of the end, who knows!

(dont know about you but thats just done my head in and I wrote it)

Good luck Nans, and dont stay away too long

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Bye Nans!

I wish we had been able to visit more. I will study YOU in your archived posts!!!

Good Luck on your new journey.

and

KEEP THE FAITH!

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I know I speak for the forum staff when I say, thanks for coming and participating. You absence will be noticed, and you will be missed.

On the other hand... you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave! Many have tried to leave for good, only a mysterious handful have succeeded.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
May your adventures be fun and your journeys be safe
Be sure to check in from time to time to let us know you are OK.
Bye Nans.

arc

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
*salutes Nans*

all the best comrade - you, your intelligence, your warped sense of humour and your sheer defiance in the face of anti-french opinion will be missed

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Goodbye Nans, you were a great poster and its sad to see you go. May the Force be with you.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
You can't leave ATS...
You will certainly be missed Nans..your words, your humour, your French innocence, and your damn avatars! All 1000 of them! I really do hope that you come back every so often and let us know how things are going for you..ATS just will not be the same without you around. Take care of yourself out there and I wish you the best of luck with whatever it is you plan to do in your life..
Here's a little Indian Proverb for you:
*May your moccasins make happy tracks in many snows, and the rainbow always touch your shoulder*
Magestica

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Peace, Love, and Happiness.

May you at least run into one of them.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Happy trails to you, until we meet again!

Adios Amigo

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You can't leave so soon. You inspired me to brush up on my french. Well, more than that. I like you & find you inspiring & informative. I'll miss you too.

Come back on occasion will you? You won't be forgotten.

Au revoir.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Good luck

I hope your mission goes well.
Deep

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Good bye Nans, we'll miss you, you and you're contributions to this forum

Essaye de nous revenir de temps en temps

Le plus possible �tant le mieux, peut �tre devrais-tu reconsid�rer ta d�cision ?

[Edited on 4-7-2003 by Salem]

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Nice william a little eagles. Bye Nans hope you do come back and visit us.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Andr�a PARKER

Registered 26-12-2002
Location the sun

Mood: Silent

ATS Level: 15
E.T. Resistance: 508/1134
NWO Resistance: 381/1000
Awareness: 96774/350000
Insider Appreciation: 5

ignore vote

posted on 4-7-2003 at 03:56 AM Post Number: 106659 quote report
I'm leaving ATS...
========================================

I do not understand. How can you leave a place that does not exist, how can you leave where you have never been? I mean you think therefore you are, another French thought. So you are, but you are not and cannot be here, because there is no here. This is a paradox! At any rate it is impossible to leave behind what does not exist, see you later

love
TUT

top topics

<<   2 >>

join