It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper Kid Buu claims he is second generation Clone on VLad TV

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
HI ATS

So I follow battle rap and regularly watch Vlad TV

so I watched this the other day and what can say , I dont believe a word of it , and this guy is obviously just fronting for the HYPE train!

What do you think , I genuinely think he is talking rubbish.

Why would you even admit you escaped from a cloning facility? and risk being killed ?

What do you think

is he lying, can we check his body language , I dont believe a word he says because of the industry he is in !

He gives a registration number and the name of the company that cloned him , which is Cloneaid Cloneaid

here is an article from new scientist regarding the first cloned baby

new scientist

edit on 14-9-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
What do you think

I think he's obviously an attention seeker, maybe slightly mentally ill or on drugs (he doesn't seem very lucid), and should be ignored.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

He’s full of #. Trying to make his bland personality more interesting. He says he has a fraternal twin and he’s talking about his momma. He says he escaped from a cloneing facility. But he has a twin and a momma down in florida who have obviously known him his whole life.

Attention seeker. His rap game is prob way off as well.
edit on 14-9-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

agreed , he seems on edge and unsettled and doesnt seem really confident at all , he appears as though he is sedated , which begs the question if he is on prescription or self medicating or both!
He doesnt seem believable I think that this is another case of a rapper wanting attention and social acceptance , and has thought of the most crazy story to generate hype for his persona!

I will make myself a clone back story , no one will understand what Im going through I will be unique , know one will get me emotionally , and that will drive them towards me !

wanting more !

I dont buy it at all!

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

His face is pretty attention seeking, tattoos all over his face asking people to looK!

I dont get the whole focus on his family , if he is a clone , does that mean its the person who donated the embryo?
not his mother but the surrogate mother !

I dont know , I dont believe the story in any case !

I havent even listened to him rap and I am kind of curious to know if he sucks or is ok , but at the same time I dont want to be a CLICK BAIT listener as his plan will have worked !

In any case , its a bold statement to make , if you claim you are a clone , you better be able to back it up!
submit your dna for screening , ask for an investigation into the company that you said cloned you
I think if he is caliming it , he will need to provide proof , other than "I am a 2nd gen clone, here is my registration ID "
said he stole the documents, where are the documents ?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It's An attention seeking Clown that looks like a clown trying to convince us he's a clone , whilst promoting cloneaid.

edit on 9142018 by frenchfries because: cloning might be real , but hiphopping clones ? Is that the best humanity can do....

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

the logical question would be, who would want to clone this clown?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Please don't watch shows like this. Seriously.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
yeh I think maybe its just all that hair dye that's rotting his brain!

Im just joking , but I think he is not confident in what he is saying , like he isnt convinced at all in his deception!

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

ahhahahahahhah

yeh like who would want to clone him, but saying that , maybe his 1st gen didnt have all those awful face tats
and piercings !

do you think he is a clone of a clone of a mumble rapper , they are all cookie cutter
maybe he is just taking a satirical stab at mumble rappers and how they all look exactly the same!
my god he is a satirical genius

much like masta ace and his satire of gangster rap with the album "welcome to the slaughtahouse"

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Hey Vlad tv is normally pretty decent , there are lots of interviews with battle rappers that I enjoy watching so its good most of the time !

But you do get the very strange characters on there !

for example Murda Mook a notorious battle rap MC from the early years of URL and battle rap in general the DVD generation
before youtube , he is a flat earth theorist !

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Why would they let you damage their clone with stupid face tattoos?

I assume he's mumble rapper but I'm sure they'll work out the bad programming soon and we'll actually have lyricists again.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I don't know Jeffrey Epstein ?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
What the hell is a battle rap?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

battle rap is a export of rap culture , where to MC's go round for round normally 3 rounds each normally a minute each round
attacking their opponent lyrically , predominantly battle rap started out as a musical effort , where MC's would rap against each other attacking their opponent whilst rapping their lyrics to backing music.
Initially the battle rap format , was music and the lyrics were all free style ( the MC's using their lyrical writing and quick thinking , come up with lyrical attacks off the top of their head on the spot )

Over time the format changed from on beat to acapella

For any classic examples of battle rap , see Kool Moe Dee vs Busy Bee 1981
this was like the first recorded battle rap

This was then expanded into the 90's with battles like biggie battling on street corners etc

then this notorious BIG

then films like 8mile with eminem battling , for clarity eminem actually did battle rap before he became famous

Of course its completely blown up , and we had the WRC's world rap championships
then Jump Off , then Ultimate Rap League DVD era , Grind Time, KIng of the Dot , Dont Flop

there are loads of battle rap leagues
its a mixture of lyricism , comedy , everything together to entertain

This is an English battle league DOnt flop with Marlo and Shuffle T vs Scizzahs and Wizard
some really good comedy in this battle , there is a great deal of diversity in battle styles
comedy over bars etc , stage presence over aggression etc

this battle is all about comedy and wit

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Back years ago I said to many people that one day we would get some teenager or child claiming to be a clone. High-five me I was right.
I don't doubt that there were and probably still cloning tests going on, but I don't think this is the case here. To be fair to him though, he is getting noticed, which these days is a good thing. Good or bad, he is getting himself and his 'music' some publicity.
A story to keep an eye on I think.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

He doesn't look a thing like Jango Fett.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

as a new way to populate that little island?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I was also cloned. I was made in a facility where they made 1000's of us. We were then shoved into a war against the trade federation. And for some reason, when I heard order 66, I just really started hating Jedi. Who knows. Rebel scum.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Kid Buu says he is second generation Clone

Kid Buu is the nazz, and he's jiving you with voodoo and a screwed-down hairdo....

edit on 14-9-2018 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join