It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timing of Strozk texts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I've read several articles that have tried to explain away Strozk's texts. Let's look at " we will stop him ". According to Petey boy he was referring an insult against a immigrant military family . It was supposedly a off-the-cuff late night remark. I might be willing to accept that if he said he was drunk.

His claim was he was speaking for the American people and didn't believe we would elect someone like Trump. If that's true why did they fear him so much that they would set up an investigation ?

But I can see where that might be an explanation. Except there's one problem with that excuse and it's called the timeline. Which gives the communication context .

Keep in mind that Strozk was the chief of the counterespionage section in the FBI and helped start the Carter Page investigation . That investigation started on July 31, 2016 and put him in a position of power. A week later on August 8 he wrote the " no we will stop him " text.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Then two weeks after the start of the investigation into Page the next text came out .

Strozk sent both of these text within two weeks of helping start the politically motivated investigation . The timing of these text washes away Strozk's explanations . Especially the insurance policy comment which in my opinion shows motive .

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

They also said their texts about leaks was about stopping them ... Now we have texts confirming they were leaking.

Anyone who believes their stories wants to be lied to.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

At this point if you can't see that the FBI/DOJ had clear bias against Trump and worked to stop him, you need to get back to reality.

Yes, politics are THAT corrupt.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I'd like to see how they explain away these text when 50,000 more are released . The FBI claims they were personal like Hillary's yoga, wedding plans...etc I guess. Most of us believe they sat on the text because they were damning. I can't wait until they're declassified .

BTW

What is the plural of text? Text or Texts? lol

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

I'd like to see how they explain away these text when 50,000 more are released . The FBI claims they were personal like Hillary's yoga, wedding plans...etc I guess. Most of us believe they sat on the text because they were damning. I can't wait until they're declassified .

BTW

The FBI claims a lot about Clinton not being corrupt- I'm entirely convinced they're actively involved in covering up for the Clintons, and have been for many years. Too many bits of evidence disappear when the FBI gets involved.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

We don't even have the good texts. It's known they used personal devices to communicate and the doj / FBI refused to obtain those messages even though they admit there are work related texts.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

BTW

Text messages or texts.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

At this point if you can't see that the FBI/DOJ had clear bias against Trump and worked to stop him, you need to get back to reality.

Yes, politics are THAT corrupt.

I along with most others can see it. But it will be denied by the left/MSM forever unless we have evidence . ( It will still be denied by them at least it makes things harder)

I'm not saying my post is clear evidence. But it's a start .

Until lately we've made assumptions about Strozk's comments .

But now it's just starting to firm up.
edit on 13-9-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
And the odd thing is Trump will do Nothing
about this or any other evil deed!
Why? do they All play this Game!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I believed that since the 90s. A good old boy (bill) and a carpet bagger ( Hillary ) brought a bastardized type of politics to DC and ran everybody over .

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Trump can't do much but talk about it and demand investigations.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Trump is running things behind the curtains.

If he wasn't doing anything, Strzok was still employee, so as Page.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Ye, this is good and it's all in the timing. Oh man, sucks for him.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I think sooner or later that day will come .

And thanks for clearing up the text messages for me .

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Here's one I forgot about and it falls right in line with the timeline. A month after the initiation of the Carter Page investigation came this doozy .

In a Sept. 2, 2016, text exchange, Page writes that she was preparing the talking points because "potus wants to know everything we’re doing." Potus is an acronym for president of the United States.

" POTUS wants to know everything we are doing"

What else could POTUS want to know about?

www.google.com...

I'm sure people remember this. I just felt the need to once again point out the timing .

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

he is not for trump? oh, i didnt notice.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It’s like the quote from Gangs of New York which says “ The appearance of the Law must be upheld, especially when it is being broken” c/o Mr. tweed ...one of the OG’s in political criminality lol

reply to: vinifalou

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

As more texts arrive from the DOJ, it appears that Strzok really doesn't like or respect anybody at all. Some received today by Judicial Watch show Strzok making fun of disabled people:

In a January 28, 2016, email to Page, Strzok apparently mocks people with developmental disabilities when he complains to Page about the inefficient mail handling system:

“Cool — I have three pieces of mail for 7th floor – what’s the easiest way to get them into the system there rather than waiting on Melwood mail system?”

Melwood is a nonprofit organization which helps those with developmental disabilities get jobs (such as sorting mail). The FBI employs and has even given awards to people placed by Melwood.

The overall article is about how several top officials at the FBI were sending and receiving sensitive/classified materials, using unsecure phones and e-mail services. Sound familiar? FBI leadership was doing the same thing they "cleared" Hillary of.

SOURCE (A good read): www.judicialwatch.org... /

edit on 9/14/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So once again we see the moral lessons that the leadership on the left give us. Are another case of " do what I say not what I do "
edit on 14-9-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

It's more like criminals working together, in this case. Top FBI and Hillary used the same "open" non-encrypted communication methods. How could the FBI indict Hillary for what they themselves were doing?

www.judicialwatch.org...

top topics

join