It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver the Human-Chimp Hybrid / Humanzee

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: peacefulpete

Actually there's even a type of naked chimps that REALLY look like humans. I should post some pics of that. (i.e. They're naked because they barely grow any hair at all.)

Oh really? Now then, just what have you been Googling on?

LOL!

LOL I know this topic invites a lot of jokes lol.

For example if I post a pic of a hairless chimpanzee then I hope I don’t get in trouble for posting “nudity” lol.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

Here's the Russian biologist who tried to interbreed

Ilya Ivanovich Ivanov

Ahh OK he was unsuccessful so I didn’t think of mentioning him... But yeah he did attempt it...

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Have you even got any folktales, then?

May I remind you that it was you that was going on about thousands of years of recorded history earlier? That's some display of double standards!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Apparently not, then.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: oldcarpy

Apparently not, then.

I actually have too much happening right now, in real life. Plus I don't think that's a very interesting aspect, anyway.

I will look into it more, at some point, but I don't think the topic automatically needs a deep-dive into folktale mythology.

Plus, such folktales would be most relevant in Africa, in such villages of humans and monkeys coexisting, which is quite removed from where I live.

However, I'll just point out that tales of bigfoot / ape-men / yeti / etc. have been around forever, in just about every part of the world. We have bigfoot stories and videotapes from North America... We have Tibetan priests talking about their abominable snowman, for centuries or thousands of yrs. And these could be an ape hybrid creature.

Whether the rural African villages specifically have a similar mythology, I think they must, but I'm really not going to dive into the topic of folktales at the moment...

Plus we should consider that there are myths about practically anything & everything... I know that African villages have tales of a dinosaur that lives in one of their rivers (and occasionally attacks people & animals)... There are reports of pterodactyls... There are stories of moth-men, of all things lol. The idea of monkey-men stories is less strange than a lot of folktales out there...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Also the ancient stories of the Wolfman could have been really referring to an ape hybrid.

Also keep in mind that the skeletons of "Hobbits" were legitimately found and recorded, just a few yrs ago, and these are in a colony of humans that reached full height at 2 or 3 feet tall! It was considered impossible mythology before it was found a few yrs ago. And this would seem to validate the centuries of stories of dwarfs, elves, etc.

So there are many stories, and many possible explanations, some of them verified by science and archeology, like the "Hobbit" skeletons.

And I think the idea of a human - monkey hybrid is a lot less crazy than many folktales and real science discoveries like the Hobbits skeletons.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join