It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Special Forces firefight in Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
On this 9/11/01 anniversary, I wanted to share a video taken by US Special Forces operating in Afghanistan. The reason I chose this video to share is twofold: first is to recognize the dedicated men & women of the US Armed Forces and thank them for their sacrifices/service. Second is to recognize the brave citizen militias of Afghanistan (and Iraq) who stood beside US forces and fought their former oppressors.

The WTC attacks were an event that changed this country's path forever, but it is all too easy to (in hindsight) see the entire thing as one monolithic event vs. a series of individual sacrifice, dedication, patriotism (both US & friendly foreign militias), loyalty and every other thing that makes this country and our people great

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Damn Right

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The only thing the military protects is our own slavery, and the rest of the worlds. I know, I sound like a douche. I was in the military and have learned what is real and what isn't. Good luck Special forces, maybe you can win the medal of honor, the one with the upside down pentagram. Morons. (respectively)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

As much as I was against the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq, it isn't the troops' fault.

The shirtless guy was f#cking awesome. I hope he found his belt lol.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

As much as I was against the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq, it isn't the troops' fault.

The shirtless guy was f#cking awesome. I hope he found his belt lol.

Technically it is.. See we all rave and rant how these Elites are going to hell, but they have found an easy way to significantly lighten their karmic load. Violating another human beings free will under natural law will bring bad karma. The elites do not violate us whatsoever.. They get the Police and Military to do it, taking the vast karmic impact from it, since they are the one's who caused the harm to actually occur.

It is not easy to see unless you research natural law and all the mystical stuff. I have always wanted to be a police officer, and always thought that they were the upmost hero's of society, when it turns out it is exactly the opposite. The Elite cannot exist without protection. That is where Police and military come in. If you look at the symbolism of every single police fraternity and military patches, it is littered with dark occult symbolism. Yes it is essentially a satanic cult at the highest levels, unknowingly to the ones below.

Basic psychology teaches us that they WILL FOLLOW ORDERS, even nasty Nazi types. The mind can be worked to do these things on a mass scale as history has shown time and time again. Real "Magick" is basically advanced psychology to a degree, mkultra, etc. But more too.

I will close by saying, that if I saw somebody type what I just did 2 years ago, I would have laughed and called them a complete lunatic.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

That's very profound. Seems plausible to me, thanks for the reply. 👍

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Any chance you could include the armed forces from allied countries like the UK and Australia in that shoutout? They fought and died beside you even though they weren't attacked themselves.

edit on 12/9/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ultimately the EU-NATO will leave Afghanistan, if not by their own will , they will be thrown out by military force. It's just a matter of time with the decay of the EU ....

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Run for president and get your military home then.

new topics

top topics

join