It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buckingham Palace: Need help in identification. "The Naked Boy"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Recently the subject of the "PedoGate" came up and I decide to look a little closer.

I remembered the video where someone was depicted with a rope fashioned from bed sheets attempting to escape from a 4th floor window during a Royal parade. I found that some on the internet were saying it was photo shopped. The original video, that is.

I decided to compare the video details to a google earth "Street View" of the area in question. And as mentioned it does appear some photo chopping did occur, except, this is where I need your help.

In the video it depicts details that are not present in the Street View. There are artistic column heads separated by two windows and the pattern is repeated around the entire Palace. In the Streetview these heads are absent, but, present in the rest of the Palace. There are also squares present in the Streetview that are absent in the Video.

Can someone in the UK post pictures of what is really there? Showing any recent stone work, etc.

Original video slowed down.

Street View depiction

Are they there, or, are they not?

Thanks in Advance.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Do you notice that around 2:58, there is a beige overlay?
Like someone sliced a piece of footage over exiting footage?

I do motion graphics, so to me, it almost looks like the edge of one layer moving off screen. It's lined up to a layer underneath.

At :21 seconds in, the beige is lined up along the vertical facade of the building, it looks natural.

at 2:58, it almost looks like the entire thing is an alpha channel layer over the underlying layer. Primarily because the beige seems to be laying on top of the middle ground and background.

I don't think this is merely because the camera was panning quickly to the left.
I might be wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

That was Harry trying to escape when he got told to marry that Meghan chick.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LedermanStudio

I'm not necessarily interested in slight hew differences as the cloud cover that day can play tricks on us. Besides Im not a expert on the construction of this palace. It could also be attributed to a slightly different grade of rock used to make that wall.

Today I'm interested in the details as mentioned. Can anyone in the area swing by the Palace and grab some photos of that wall?

It looks to me as the Street View photo has been chopped, not the video. Why would they put these column tops around the entire palace, except for that wall???

Photo's please

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Crap. I was told no one filmed me!

It's a fake. WHY it was faked is probably interesting...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
i wonder about this video a lot

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Can't imagine why the women would laugh the distance of the fall would have been serious.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Can't imagine why the women would laugh the distance of the fall would have been serious.
Probably a nervous reaction to seeing a naked man.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

According to this piece, your hunch is spot-on;

...In the foreground, soldiers and tourists appear oblivious, with only two Swedish tourists noticing the events unfolding, with one saying [in Swedish] “This must be for a scene in a movie”.

...Firstly, and perhaps move evidently, the side of the palace in the video doesn’t appear to be the palace at all, instead a different type of building superimposed behind a foreground showing palace guards and gates. To demonstrate this, the below image shows an actual photo of the palace side on the top, and the bottom showing a screen grab of the video.

There are unmistakeable differences between the architecture here. The actual palace lacks the Corinthian designs that are visible in the video, and the spacing between the windows between floors is much different too, with the video showing much smaller spacing between the top floor windows and those underneath.

Furthermore;

...a digital manipulation technique known as cloning is visible in screenshots of the video. Take the image below which shows a still in the video, and look at the windows, or rather take a look at the 4 windows on the left, and now take a look at the 4 on the right.

The windows aren’t only the same design, they are the same windows – as in each window on the left has been duplicated. Each left side window is the exact clone of its respective window on the right side, as it evident with things like the location of the curtains and imperfections in the stone.

SOURCE

Related video;

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

...In the foreground, soldiers and tourists appear oblivious, with only two Swedish tourists noticing the events unfolding, with one saying [in Swedish] “This must be for a scene in a movie”.

...Firstly, and perhaps move evidently, the side of the palace in the video doesn’t appear to be the palace at all, instead a different type of building superimposed behind a foreground showing palace guards and gates. To demonstrate this, the below image shows an actual photo of the palace side on the top, and the bottom showing a screen grab of the video.

There are unmistakeable differences between the architecture here. The actual palace lacks the Corinthian designs that are visible in the video, and the spacing between the windows between floors is much different too, with the video showing much smaller spacing between the top floor windows and those underneath.

Furthermore;

...a digital manipulation technique known as cloning is visible in screenshots of the video. Take the image below which shows a still in the video, and look at the windows, or rather take a look at the 4 windows on the left, and now take a look at the 4 on the right.

The windows aren’t only the same design, they are the same windows – as in each window on the left has been duplicated. Each left side window is the exact clone of its respective window on the right side, as it evident with things like the location of the curtains and imperfections in the stone.

SOURCE

Related video;

It does not make sense that the architecture is different on only one wall. The rest of the Palace follows the same architecture with the top of the pillar, every two windows. Its google earth that has been photo-chopped.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The segment of the video with the naked man was filmed at Moor Park Mansion and edited into the footage from Buckingham Palace.

It was made for a soap opera TV series called "The Royals".

Wiki Link The Royals Soap Opera

Moor Park Mansion info at following link

Moor Park Mansion Link

The full debunk is on a web archive link that won't form here so I have edited it out.
edit on 11/9/2018 by tommyjo because: Post edited

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

Furthermore;

SOURCE

Related video;

It does not make sense that the architecture is different on only one wall. The rest of the Palace follows the same architecture with the top of the pillar, every two windows. Its google earth that has been photo-chopped.

It's fairly common for older buildings in Europe to have mixed architecture, as parts are added to over the years, although I'm not claiming that's the case here.

I'd have to ask though, what would be the point of altering Streetview images of the palace when people can just walk up to it and see for themselves? What's to hide?

originally posted by: tommyjo

The segment of the video with the naked man was filmed at Moor Park Mansion and edited into the footage from Buckingham Palace.

I read mention of a 'Moor House' in the description of the youtube video I linked, search just kept coming up with this place;...

..., so I just gave up, it's getting late here, lol

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
so fake and CGI

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Who's Prince Philip and his posse bummed to death now?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

This is Moor Park Mansion where the segment of the naked man was filmed.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

That's quite the gaff

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
See the full promotional video from the soap operas website

See last video at following link

Soap Opera The Royals promo videos link

Copy of video also at following link

Soap Opera The Royals promo video copy

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Okay, thanks to the contributors I can see similarities of the architectural design from Moor park. The spacing is the same, two windows. Buckingham palace is every window.

I cant argue against that this video is a stunt. And I'm pretty sure if it was just a stunt, the Royal family was really really pi$$ed lol lol Anyways..

Just one last detail needs to be brought out. A photo and or video of that wall. And with that this subject can be put to rest.

So would one of our kind UK members find the time to putt around the Palace and get the money shot, as Hollywood would put it.

Thanks in advance

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
He Came In Through The Bathroom Window

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

See following links. You should be able to zoom in on them.

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

edit on 11/9/2018 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join