It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RANDY CREDICO - Grilled by Mueller Prosecutors Out To Get Roger Stone and Julian Assange.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Friday, September 7, 2018

Most witnesses and suspects emerge from being grilled by Mueller's prosecutors before the grand jury, too shaken to speak. Not Randy Credico. Randy is a close friend of Julian Assange, and has some "contacts" with Roger Stone. Here is some of what he said after being questioned today:

Talk show host and liberal activist Randy Credico testified for more than two hours Friday before a grand jury run by special counsel Robert Mueller's office.

Credico emerged from the questioning, describing it as something of an ordeal.

"It was like sitting on an electric chair for a couple of hours," he told POLITICO.

Credico is a devoted advocate for Assange, and Stone's contacts with Credico have led to speculation that Credico served as an intermediary of sorts between Assange and Stone.
More at: www.politico.com...

Is it still widely believed that RUSSIA provided the huge batch of Podesta/Hillary e-mails to Wiki-leaks in 2016? Obviously, Special Counsel Bob Mueller believes they did, since identifying RUSSIAN MEDDLING in the 2016 U.S. elections is his assignment.

-CareWeMust

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think that the investigation is going to be the undoing of Mueller. He is either as bad an investigator as Comey, or he is slipping because of the stress he is under. Did you hear about the 14 day conviction? Your speculation of Mueller actually working with Trump it seems was prophetic.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I don't understand the all out assault on Wiki-Leaks. They must have some other unreleased information because so far it's been tame.

As a publisher, some would consider them as members of the press, they have done nothing that the NY Times or Washington Post would not have done. They certainly would have published the Snowden stuff as well as the Manning stuff.

Mueller needs to come up with the goods. So far it is a big expensive fishing expedition. Actually starting to look more like a cover up on his part

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Actually, the documents that President Trump wants to de-classify will shut the Mueller witch-hunt down pretty quickly. He's spending $3 million of our taxpayer dollars every month, just to do what a junior DOJ prosecutor could do.

I heard about Papadopoulos getting 14 days of jail time, instead of the 30 days recommended by Mueller.

As far as Mueller working WITH Trump, I'm neutral at this point in time. One week are indicators that he is, the next week are indicators that he is not.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

I don't understand the all out assault on Wiki-Leaks. They must have some other unreleased information because so far it's been tame.

As a publisher, some would consider them as members of the press, they have done nothing that the NY Times or Washington Post would not have done. They certainly would have published the Snowden stuff as well as the Manning stuff.

Mueller needs to come up with the goods. So far it is a big expensive fishing expedition. Actually starting to look more like a cover up on his part

Wiki-leaks is a key reason why Hillary Clinton lost in 2016. Even though the Mainstream Media portrayed Hillary as a savior goddess, Wiki-leaks was publishing e-mails written by the Hillary election campaign. Those e-mails showed how callous and deceitful Hillary was, and how some of her campaign staff didn't think she was Presidential material. (Too sickly and fatigued.)

Bob Mueller's investigation is now grasping at straws in the hope of finding some U.S. citizen who worked with Russia to affect the U.S. election in 2016. To date, all he's found are Russian I.T. people, who will never face trial here in the U.S..

top topics

join