It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Subs found Atlantean mother Continent in China's South Sea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Just listening to Coast to Coast and theres a guy on here saying some pretty fascinating stuff right now.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Can you elaborate, this could be interesting.....

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
posting a link would have been nice

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Probably someone entertaining the radio ham's or whatever you call those radio junkies.

I didnt know the Coast Guard operated in the South China Sea. And I didnt know the Coast Guard ships all could talk to each other halfway around the world for no apparent reason.

Like "Hi I am randomn coast guard ship 001 off the west coast"

"hey this is US navy super secret submarine operating in the waters off China and we just found a lost continent with pyramids and strange lights udnerneath the sea"

coast guard ship 001 " Oh yeah well all is queit over here 100000 miles away, hope everything goes ok, make sure you fill us in what you find"

super secret submarine " will do and how is the weather over there in the states?"

coast guard ship001 "oh it is fine but make sure you radio in the other 100 coast guard ships over public radio channels and let them know what you find,"

suepr secret submarine 001 "will do, super secret submarine out".

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Ritual]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
wouldnt that location make it something else than atlantis by definition?

And its bloody brilliant that a sub using sonar (I guess) could identify something as atlantean.

Are the blobs on the sonar screen blue or bluish grey if its atlantean and green if its mu or red if its that ancient indian civ? Do buildings put out a com signal, "Hi I'm an atlantean building"? Do rocks form "ATLANTEAN CONTINENT" in on the sea floor?

The ideas on how a sub could indentify it is mind boggling.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm missing something.

This radio program was claiming that two ships were talking to each other about the topic of this thread?

If so, maybe it was intended to be funny?

I'm sure the discovery of Atlantis would be broadcast over a scannable frequency from one boat to another. And goodness, radio technology sure has advanced that a frequency able to be picked up with a radio scanner has such range to China.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Coast to Coast is a Radio Talk show.

Link to 22FEB show summary

There are other links on this page to source sites for the guests.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Atlantean Subs found U.S. mother incontinent in China's South Sea?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chakotay
Atlantean Subs found U.S. mother incontinent in China's South Sea?

Man that was funny

Ive never listened to coast to coast, so I really cant say one way or the other about how credible the radio show is.

Man Im still laughing

Incontinent mother!

new topics

top topics

join