It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Repeatedly Crashes Truck Into Dallas TV Station Building

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: DJW001

its not the accusation thats crazy, its the action of driving the truck into the windows over and over.

but you keep casting thst bait...someone will bite

Would it help if I pointed out that the station is a Fox affiliate, which means that the man is probably a crazy libtard?

Knew this was coming.
1 point Jefferton!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

trump followers are so hypocrytical....If this were Lefty, they would be screaming how messed up they are. Its easy to back up my statement. All I have to do is pull up some posts, of about 10 people on ATS to show that.

I listen to alt right talk shows, and the crap Levin repeats over and over is ridiculous. Also Levin OFTEN edits interviews to make the Left look bad....He edits stuff out, even when it is imperative that it be heard to make sense. 3 times last week he did that. I wanted to call him, but the man would not shut up long enough to take many calls....no wonder the right, are so messed up. They only get the PORTION of the whole story.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
We might be missing the obvious here. Maybe this affiliate wasn't going to air the Cowboy's game this week.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

And yet it seems this guy may be a “lefty” seeing as how it was a fox affiliate he rammed into, and he was screaming about high treason and an officer involved shooting

Yet your prediction hasn’t really came to pass has it?

So it seems you are the hypocrite

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It was a lefty, but Trump supporters take one look at the headline and assume he's one of their own.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

It was a lefty, but Trump supporters take one look at the headline and assume he's one of their own.

Well so far we have proof that one trumo disliker looked at the headline and assumed it was a right wing person, then foolishly called trump supporters hypocrites for not calling this out

And we have at least me and another that are trump supporters that did see the whole story and saw this is most likely a left leaning person

So it appears you are wrong in your assertion

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
And btw this man does not represent anyone more than himself

You won’t see me using him to smear all democrats as trying to harm conservative media

To me, he seems like he may be mentally ill

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Anti-Trumpers thought it was a Trump supporter too. Also, there is no way to know he was a “lefty”. Your OP is hokum.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And we have at least me and another that are trump supporters that did see the whole story and saw this is most likely a left leaning person

Then where are all the Trump supporters excitedly flagging this thread?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Wow

So if trump supporters don’t do like you would do, and excitedly claim this thread proves that the other side is violent, then it proves they were duped?

Unbelievable

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

If only it was that easy huh?

But to answer your question..

Maybe we saw who the OP was and instantly knew what his intentions were.

No S+F for you.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
We might be missing the obvious here. Maybe this affiliate wasn't going to air the Cowboy's game this week.

Crossing some lines now.

You know it is true that a dingo ate a baby.

www.foxnews.com...

upset over an officer involved shooting. There is a pic in this link with the flyer.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
" high treason by females mob of sherriff we need the Calvary they tried to kill me they missed and hit him they have been trying to killing me for years stephen goldston they used brain washing tactics lynn goldston payed everyone"

dang it is like this guy read my mind

edit on 5-9-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I would like to know what he's holding up to the glass.
It's almost like they're making an effort to not mention what this guy was trying to make seen.

The papers he was carrying with him.

the papers he was carrying with him. WWW.Twitter.com

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JFA13

performance art?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

It's about time the US took a knee on liberal violence.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Wow

So if trump supporters don’t do like you would do, and excitedly claim this thread proves that the other side is violent, then it proves they were duped?

Unbelievable

Exactly. LOL I think the have gone and triggered themselves

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JFA13

It's almost like they're making an effort to not mention what this guy was trying to make seen.

After two pages of members bickering, someone finally pulls through with a post worth reading.
thank you.

It would seem he's a nut afterall, and this has nothing to do with left/right semantics.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JFA13

After two pages of members bickering, someone finally pulls through with a post worth reading.
thank you.

It would seem he's a nut afterall, and this has nothing to do with left/right semantics.

What a shame. Did you even read my post before you call him a nut?He claims the wicked witch of dallas is out to get him.

I suppose you have never been in any similar situation.

Tell me how you would deal with the situation if you were him and the events had some truth behind them.

You could not go to law enforcement if they are corrupt.

What would you do differently to bring the story to light?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
We should do a head count of ATS members in Texas and see who is missing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join