It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz Grills Democrats On "Hypocritical" Views On Brett Kavanaugh

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I have not been a big fan of Ted Cruz simply because I do not know that much about him other than the presidential debates.

He has made an incredible speech during the Kavanaugh conformation hearings IMO and explains how some documents the Dems are clambering for can not and will not be released as they have nothing to do with Kavanaugh's jurist prudence and everything to do about presidential (George Bush) office paperwork. All Kavanaugh was during that time was a paperwork shuffler and organizer for those who submitted ideas to Bush. He was making no legal decisions..

He tore into the obstructionist Democrats with facts..... anyone can see, their game plan to delay and obstruct..... even before the hearings started they all said they would vote no...Then why sit during the hearings and open you clap trap...just take a coffee break and comeback when the vote is ready...The present crop of Democrats honestly make me sick to watch or listen to .

Regardless of your political leanings it is a speech worth hearing as he points out several things that are worth considering about our two party system and how it works or doesn't work.. youtu.be...

There will be those who will comment without listening to his speech; their democratic MSN minds are already made up for them.. go some place else for you are to closed minded to consider the implications of what he is saying.

edit on 727thk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I remember reading an article within the past few years that did a profile on his career as a law student and lawyer, and it was extraordinary. It was like, Valedictorian, Top of his class his entire career as a student, and going on and on about his expertise as a lawyer/litigator and how he is widely regarded in the legal community as being the smartest person in the room.

You will have to fact check that, because I tried to Google what I remembered from the article to try to find it, but I had no luck, and found a bunch of biased opinion articles. The article I read had zero to do with politics (I work in the legal industry so I follow and read the same things lawyers do)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

TRUTH BOMB

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Oh man. His speech is absolute truth. I didn't know enough about him during the primaries but I've come to really like him since.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The guy argued cases before the supreme court on the grounds of the constitution and never lost a case.

People can say what they want about him but , hes not a fool, the guy was memorizing the constitution and carried around with him since he was a kid.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ted Cruz was amazing today and didn't use a single note as for as I could tell. Another one I was super impressed with was Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Ted Cruz was amazing today and didn't use a single note as for as I could tell. Another one I was super impressed with was Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska.

Yeah he doesnt use notes too often, sometimes, but I heard from people that he ran with during the presidency that he has a photographic memory, and can basically memorize anything, hes basically a freak of nature

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I know you don't want to hear this but I don't like him. He is a politician, and I don't like politicians.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

He told the truth. But we all knew the left were going to try and stall until after the elections. lol. The political theater has been great since Trump took office. All the little tricks of our government is on full display for the citizens to see.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

He told the truth. But we all knew the left were going to try and stall until after the elections. lol. The political theater has been great since Trump took office. All the little tricks of our government is on full display for the citizens to see.

He has a agenda, they all do, They maybe different but they all go by the same playbook. Dems & Reps switch but its all the same, the change happens which ever is in power. If you couldn't see they are playing us forever then you haven't been looking.

Truth is different to who ever hears the words through they're point of view.

Left Right game makes me sick.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Cruz? This is the same guy who read “Green Eggs and Ham” on the Senate floor during his record filibuster right?

This is the same guy that was okay with the Supreme Court moving along with just 8 justices, correct?

Didn’t his dad help in the assasination of JFK? I think I heard that somewhere....

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo
Cruz? This is the same guy who read “Green Eggs and Ham” on the Senate floor during his record filibuster right?

This is the same guy that was okay with the Supreme Court moving along with just 8 justices, correct?

Didn’t his dad help in the assasination of JFK? I think I heard that somewhere....

What does any of that have to do with the hearings and the speaking points in his speech ?
Did you listen to anything he said or are you posting without listening ?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

What does any of that have to do with the hearings and the speaking points in his speech ?
Did you listen to anything he said or are you posting without listening ?

That he’s pandering to dummies. He doesn’t actually believe what he says, because he’s exactly like those who he is speaking of.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I need paperwork to make my decision and my decision is no, but still give me the paperwork.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Yes. In a presidential election year. Like the Democrats once said they agree with. Not permanently.

What did Cruz say that was wrong?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Fun fact.. Cruz has a photographic memory. A good thing to have in his position...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
While I will admit, I really don't know much about Cruz either, that speech was amazing. He definitely spoke to what is right and wrong with our process.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yes. In a presidential election year. Like the Democrats once said they agree with. Not permanently.

What did Cruz say that was wrong?

Nothing. It’s just that he’s pandering and doesn’t actually believe what he’s saying. It’s politics for dummies who just like to feel good.

It used to not fly on this forum, but the polarization he’s rallying against is the same polarization that allowed him to obtain the Senate seat.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

So he's right. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Good old "Lyin' Ted".

Oh.......wait.......

edit on 5/9/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join