It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Can kiss power goodbye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
There has been so many nwo threads , but here's a link to one that makes me think. If the grand group of "we the people" decide to take controll and live by the constitution, can we overpower these "groups" that have planned for sooo many years for the big take over?
Can we take back our world and if so where do we start? If you had a list of these groups, what would be your first step in taking controll?

news.phaseiii.org...

Comments please

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
A blog is hardly conclusive evidence eh?

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The right information technologies will be the devastation of the the NWO movement.

Optimal technology that will expose the unobvious events/items of greatest concern to the general public, render them discernible and fathomable. By its very nature, destroying the strongholds of Invisible Slavery System, while simultaneously expediting/facilitating real solutions to global issues without coercion or subterfuge.

These revolutionary information technologies will take human traits normally considered bad (like greed), and satisfy them through new lines of motivation that naturally favor environmental and humanitarian concerns, individual rights, honesty, accountability, and quality.

The natural (unregulated) capabilities of this technology will interact with the full spectrum of human endeavor, causing all these independent efforts to collectively work towards the good of society, the individual, and the environment.

Products will be created that last virtually forever, non-polluting energy solutions will be found and implemented, the truth about your water and air will be revealed and comprehensive solutions provided, etc. It will accomplish this through a combination of several key technologies that obsolete and replace most social/political systems of today, while facilitating real solutions to the remaining problems.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
A blog is hardly conclusive evidence eh?

i agree,
its not conclusive evidence or any type of evidence for that matter of fact.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
People still just don't understand. Look at the history of the NWO. They've never done something obvious to move forward their agenda, its always been a so called "solution" to some other problem.

For instance the UN after WW2 or the League of Nations after WW1.

The full fledged NWO will come after a period of great chaos, where people will accept it because they feel there is no other choice. Why rebel against something that will help you? Just like the Patriot Act, people accepted it because they felt "Hey I have nothing to hide, so who cares!", the same will come with the chip and the NWO.

What will be the chaotic problem which brings it on, I can only imagine.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think if these people want there NWO there is little any of us can do to stop them. Resist yes, but stop? Considering the immense power they would control. The grand group could quite easily be reduced to small.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well, even though there are more of us then there are of them...think about it....they are the world leaders, the richest, most powerful people in the world, and if they controlled all the worlds weapons....well as greedy as they are, they would rather see the world fall than be taken from their power....just a thought

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There is nothing we can do when the movement is completed. We just have to sit and wait really, i use my FSME role as my way of speaking out, but it does not even effect them.

top topics

join