It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mr musk " goes full retard " with repeat " pedo " allegation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Woodcarver

one - i do not consider mr musk to be " the smartest man on earth " - i actually consider him to be an idiot

2 - i am fully aware that mr musk knows things i dont

BUT

3 - IF he knows anything relevvant to this allegation - why is is only action - flinging poo on twitter ???????????
Smart mother#ers look like crazy mother#ers to stupid mother#ers.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

I think he is doing exactly what he wants to do. I see a guy who has passion for his work. Which is amazing by anyone’s standards. The entire world will benefit from his ideas which have already revolutionized many aspects of the most complex technologies humans have been working on for the last 100 years.

What have you done today?

What are you passionate about?

What do you do to help people?
edit on 1-9-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: WarriorMH

I think he is doing exactly what he wants to do. I see a guy who has passion for his work. Which is amazing by anyone’s standards. The entire world will benefit from his ideas which have already revolutionized many aspects of the most complex technologies humans have been working on for the last 100 years.

What have you done today?

What are you passionate about?

What do you do to help people?

It always ends up comparing to the guy, right?

He is not the one doing all the hard work, those are the unnamed engineers that have to deal with his temper tantrum episodes plus lots of other bad things and actually get the job done, those guys are the ones changing the world from behind the scenes, he is just showing off taking all credit from all those hard workers

If he is doing exactly what he wants to do, then it means he wishes to accuse someone of something just because he is butt hurt, not a great way to show how cool, kind and human you are

I will never look at someone with an attitude of servitude, it is ridiculous and shameful. I like my dignity so i will never look and say "oh thank god you are here to save me and lead the way mr. Musk"

I would kick myself in the face if i ever feel like doing something like that. No matter what or how, people always find a way to have a leader almost in a religious cult-like way. ewwww

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Woodcarver

one - i do not consider mr musk to be " the smartest man on earth " - i actually consider him to be an idiot

2 - i am fully aware that mr musk knows things i dont

BUT

3 - IF he knows anything relevvant to this allegation - why is is only action - flinging poo on twitter ???????????
Smart mother#ers look like crazy mother#ers to stupid mother#ers.

This is true.This is also what Elon understands .This is why I want him to find his way to ATS so he can begin to learn that many people outside of his elite circles posses intimate knowledge of mans past and more importantly of how mans future shall unfold…..on one hand Elon can understand the mechanics of how his peers got where they are based upon his own experiences and by proxy he can understand that money and power buy knowledge....on the other hand he must wonder exactly how a peon could find their way to the Earths most well kept secrets....while being penniless.

This contrast in methods of obtaining the same secrets or the same forbidden knowledge SHOULD GET ELONS ATTENTION......the fact that my good buddies awesome Rescue pods were intentionally rejected illustrates that the drama TPTB pushes must go on still, that the honestly intended humanitarian efforts of Musk which SOLVED THE SAFETY ISSUES OF RESCUING THOSE KIDS IN EXPEDITED TIME were INTENTIONALLY REJECTED.What people don't understand is the PASSION BEHIND THE MAN...the HUMANITARIAN PASSION THAT HE HAS EVOLVED INTO POSSESING...that which was weak in his heart is now strong in his soul.....Elon was upsert that THE LIVES OF THOSE KIDS WERE PUT IN JEOPARDY because someone wanted to upstage Elon Musk.....get it....the man was trying to save the kids and got himself involved to do so....but his NAME AND REPUTATION were attacked in the context of the dangerous choice of removing the kids before the Pods were used was made to UPSTAGE HIS REPUTATION.....and he knows it...the risks to the kids were increased because of his involvement when they should have been decreased...this was out of Elons hands he had done everything humanly possible and HAD COME UP WITH A TIMELY AND SAFER SOLUTION......but at the end of the day the kids became pawns in a quasi-political game that ended up putting them at risk.

Elon has a new set of rules to play by now....but he didnt see them coming.....he is discovering that he CANNOT HELP ANYONE HE WANTS TO ANYTIME HE WANTS TO....that humanitarian assistance is controlled just like everything else is.....Elon must think bigger picture which is odd to say to the man but it is what it is....and it seems to me that his passion is genuine and he is astute and intelligent...he is ready for the truths...so maybe the Universe will put him here or bring this to him....but if Elon is willing to listen and learn he can be shown how to fulfill his legacy in a way even he never expected was possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join