It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg releases full transcript of the Trump interview

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Kharron

Facts?

From a 'news' site created by a billionaire oligarch that likes to ban big gulps.

What the eff ever.

Ok Neo, I'll bite.

Which part of the interview reported is a lie?

You will notice I never post Bloomberg, but this is an interview that Trump agreed to. Which part of it are you calling a lie.

Besides, you are one of the most frequent posters of the garbage sites I listed above. Do you have any ground to stand on when talking about other links? Rhetorical question.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I only have 9 free articles remaining then I have to pay to read that site.

You made me waste one.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

It's a well known FACT the president can hire or fire anyone he damn well pleases.

So WHAT is the issue?

Besides, you are one of the most frequent posters of the garbage sites I listed above.

OPINION.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I would think so, yeah. I would think so.

No interpreter required.

But, just in case: "I'm pretty sure he's fairly safe, but.......??? (you never know.)"

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

It's a well known FACT the president can hire or fire anyone he damn well pleases.

Some are suggesting that Trump is considering former FBI Director Louis Freeh as a replacement.

That would be the Clintons worst nightmare come true, if so.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

So WHAT is the issue?

Now we're on topic, thank you.

Most view retaliation as an issue. It is forbidden in a work environment, whether it is a small local job or the federal government. No one is above the law and the law applies to all.

Do you think, if Sessions should get fired, that it would be just a run of the mill termination or is it politically motivated and could be seen as retaliation?

Has Sessions done anything illegal to get fired for, has he done anything to make Trump mad so far, apart from recusing himself? Is a recusal, which was the right thing to do, enough to terminate an AG?

I am looking for your honest opinion here.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
I only have 9 free articles remaining then I have to pay to read that site.

You made me waste one.

The entire article, literally, is the President of the United States giving an interview. If you find the President or that position so inconsequential, then I truly don't know how to reply to you.

Some would say it is the most important political position in the whole world.

To each his own.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I don't give a rats rear.

Especially when someone makes EXCUSES for BIAS.

Bloomberg is left-center,

LEFT of center means LEFT WING BIAS.

But that's ok.

It's the good kind of BIAS.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I don't give a rats rear.

Especially when someone makes EXCUSES for BIAS.

Bloomberg is left-center,

LEFT of center means LEFT WING BIAS.

But that's ok.

It's the good kind of BIAS.

The President is good with Bloomberg and is fine with this interview.

You, of course are entitled to disagree with the President and hold your own opinion, everyone is and I'll respect that. You don't have to agree with the President on every little thing.

Thank you for your contribution to this thread -- I will use this as easy reference to remind you that anything further right than right-center is bias and should not be posted -- but you won't be making that mistake after all you said here, correct?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Unlike a lot of people I don't hang on every single word Trump speaks or writes.

So, really I don't care. I say let the man do his job, I will see what he has to say about the really important stuff when the time comes.

I swear, this obsession people have with this man is unhealthy. People can't have a thought without Trump in it somewhere.

He's president, he's doing exactly the job he was elected to do, and doing it well despite all efforts to destroy him and obstruct his administration so far.

There's a whole world out there and it isn't all about Trump.

Meh

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

While your at it.

Use this as a reference.

Anyone that likes to smoke weed wants Sessions fired.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

While your at it.

Use this as a reference.

Anyone that likes to smoke weed wants Sessions fired.

And that is good cause for terminating the AG? Or are you deflecting?

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

As good as any.

If Trump decides to fire him because he doesn't like the way he looks at him, or any other reason including the multitude of legitimate reasons, he can do it.

Because he can.

Ask Comey

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Unlike a lot of people I don't hang on every single word Trump speaks or writes.

So, really I don't care. I say let the man do his job, I will see what he has to say about the really important stuff when the time comes.

I swear, this obsession people have with this man is unhealthy. People can't have a thought without Trump in it somewhere.

He's president, he's doing exactly the job he was elected to do, and doing it well despite all efforts to destroy him and obstruct his administration so far.

There's a whole world out there and it isn't all about Trump.

Meh

I wanted to take a few minutes to think about your reply before I did the same. I wanted to make sure I processed all of it.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you are being honest when you say you don't care. You are a frequent poster and post in Trump related threads often. I think it would be more fair to say that you don't care about negative news regarding Trump, but you do care overall, or you would not be taking the time to comment on it so frequently.

Those who really don't care are out paragliding or mountain climbing and we don't talk to them or see them here very often. You and I both care, you just don't care about that which paints the President in a negative light.

This news is the ENTIRE transcript of a long interview that the President decided to give to someone he trusted. This is not just US news, this is World news. It is fine to ignore it if one chooses to do so, but it is another to come into a thread about it, knock it down as unimportant and then claim you do not care about it.

If I am wrong about your motivations, I apologize, but I am just going off your frequent opinions posted here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

LOL. Bloomburg shoots em out Trump swats em down. lol. Bloomberg is trying to get some political maneuvering strategy from Trump.

Looks like he didn't concede any from what you posted.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I read the interview. He's getting a little better with them, not answering questions instead of shooting from hip, which is an improvement.

Thanks for posting it Kharron, I wouldn't have noticed it otherwise.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I was being totally honest, I really am not interested in this interview, in part or in entirety. If there's something important, and Trump issues a statement, I will hear about it then.

This interview is yawn inducing before the end of the first question and answer, it's not important, it doesn't matter to me, I don't care.

In the end, what Trump does as president or says in an official capacity on major issues of importance I will be interested in. Otherwise, I don't care.

People really are far too obsessed with the man, when they should be focused on the president.

imo

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I was being totally honest, I really am not interested in this interview, in part or in entirety. If there's something important, and Trump issues a statement, I will hear about it then.

Well, like I said earlier, to each his own.

Thanks for the talk. Take care, auser.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

Is it safe to assume now that you don't read the OPs in their entirety?

Who else is in charge of firing the AG, is there someone else who should be asked or are the President's opinions on it valid?

Or are you doubting the accuracy of the President's words because he is a compulsive liar? I'm with you on that if that is it, but his words still carry meaning, even when he lies.

Actually it seems that it is you who has a lack of reading comprehension. The President responded to the question with a maybe, he would think Sessions' job was secured. But things change, he is the President and he can decide to fire anyone he wants.

As to who has been lying?... This thread itself is proof of who lies. You are trying to put words on the President's mouth he didn't say. He answered with a "maybe" and that he hoped Sessions' job would be secured. If the President had answered "no" to the question if Session's job was secured, you and the left in general would have also critiqued the President just because you are all still unable to accept the fact he is the POTUS.

posted on Aug, 31 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Nothing like some good old sabotage to really do nothing to our economy. Hope it was worth it... Voting is gonna be Fabulously One Sided come November. Bloomberg hates the American Farmer... sounds like a Political Prolapse to me. If there's one thing the Lying Exploitive Flaccid Totalitarians (L.E.F.T.) is good at is F'ing up a Wetdream. "Hold my Cigar...I have to lock the door..."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join