It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain trolls Trump after death by choosing Russian dissident as one of his pallbearers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Have you paid any attention to trump. He is very thin skinned and takes even the slightest disagreement as a major insult, and goes out of his way to get revenge.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: villagesmithie

Have you paid any attention to trump. He is very thin skinned and takes even the slightest disagreement as a major insult, and goes out of his way to get revenge.

Have you paid any attention to the fact that he knows which buttons to push and does so regularly?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I've paid attention to him for decades. I don't think he's the stable genius he claims to be.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

BTW. Being a jerk and pissing people off is not a rare talent. Working with people you don't agree with and still making progress, that can be hard.

Hence McCain.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: villagesmithie

No i'm not saying anyone is above it, i would probably do the same exact thing:

"that SOB didnt invite me to his funeral, put those flags back up, he got his 2 days!"

i don't get the outrage over it... nor do i understand how people can;t maybe see a little that McCain maybe had it coming.

i mean the posthumous dig at the wall and not inviting him to the funeral.

They didn't get along, that will logically (to me) translate into some not so savory actions, just because one of them died does not erase the tensions.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
With all the information coming out now would you say that McCain was a "Manchurian Candidate"? The communists had five years to prep him to do whatever they needed him to do. To do their bidding.

McCain colluded with known Russian Oligarchs to start an investigation against Trump before he was elected. McCain shopped around this dossier to the news media and finally the DNC. The DNC then used it as the basis to start a coup d'état against the dully elected president.

In death, his true feeling are coming through. His visitors are more Democrats and left wingers than his Republican counterparts. This is very damming. If he was a true American everyone would be welcome not just the most avid Trump haters.

Just my two cents.
edit on 30-8-2018 by buddah6 because: Excellent pain meds and old age.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join