It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain trolls Trump after death by choosing Russian dissident as one of his pallbearers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
source

While trolling trump in this way would be pretty impressive, I think there is more to it then that.

I think John McCain was a fan of Vladimir Kara-Murza, and he was not a fan of Putin and I think this may have been pointed at him as much as trump.

But then he wasn't much of a fan of trump either.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: villagesmithie

Whatever. Just more childish bs to add to the pile.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Moronic.

I lived in Arizona for nearly a decade. The press absolutely ROASTED McCain during the 2008 elections. He was portrayed by the press, as a racist Republican... on a daily basis. The Obama campaign portrayed McCain as the devil, incarnate... the MSM attacked him relentlessly...

Flash forward 8 years, and McCain is suddenly a media darling... because he didn't like Trump.

Wow.

This is "Cult of Personality" at its finest.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Moronic.

I lived in Arizona for nearly a decade. The press absolutely ROASTED McCain during the 2008 elections. He was portrayed by the press, as a racist Republican... on a daily basis. The Obama campaign portrayed McCain as the devil, incarnate... the MSM attacked him relentlessly...

Flash forward 8 years, and McCain is suddenly a media darling... because he didn't like Trump.

Wow.

Apparently Creepy uncle Joe was part of it too. Who was that supposed to be a jab at?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Well, now he can't do more damage.
Let's forget this man.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tundra

Moronic.

Wow.

Apparently Creepy uncle Joe was part of it too. Who was that supposed to be a jab at?

Creepy Uncle Joe, Obama, Clinton, Bush I, Bush II... these guys are all in it together. I am pretty sure that they had dirt on McCain. I am convinced they all have dirt on each other.

Trump is the outsider. Trump can probably ruin them all, and they KNOW that.

Never has the political establishment ever teamed up with the media against a political opponent, with such ferocity.

They are scared.

Trump's most vocal opponents... they probably have the most to lose.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Of course this is just fluff, but it's funny, unless you're triggered by your idle being portrayed as something less then a god.

The media does what it does. They exist to make money. They love a good narrative.

This narrative was created by trump. He can't just disagree with someone politically without making personal attacks.

McCain poked back on his way out. A rather elegant poke. I'll give him a point for this one.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: villagesmithie
Of course this is just fluff, but it's funny, unless you're triggered by your idle being portrayed as something less then a god.

The media does what it does. They exist to make money. They love a good narrative.

This narrative was created by trump. He can't just disagree with someone politically without making personal attacks.

McCain poked back on his way out. A rather elegant poke. I'll give him a point for this one.

Trump didn't create this narrative... the press did. They love any narrative that paints him as a villain.

John McCain was far from being the exemplary military officer, as he is portrayed. The accounts of his misbehavior are public record... his admiral father covered his misconduct. Look it up.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: villagesmithie

A beautiful piece of political theater. John McCain goes into the ground shooting a middle-finger at Donald Trump.

If this really is the reason Mr. McCain selected that gentleman to be a pallbearer, I have to give him extra points for originality. Mr. Trump won the game. But Mr. McCain went out like a real player.

-dex

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Was this one of the russian oligarchs connected to putin that was the source for the dossier that McCain shopped around?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

trump absolutely created it. There is a reason most politicians conduct them selves....somewhat more gracefully then trump. His supporters seem to love this about him and then are upset when it comes back to bite him.

McCain is a politician. I don't care that he wasn't a perfect person. I am not perfect either but sometimes I do something that pleases me.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tundra

Moronic.

Wow.

Ol' creepy uncle Joe, I hope he runs just for the memes.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Of course this is just fluff, but it's funny,

Are you demeaning John McCain in saying he was a spiteful loser of a human ?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Who trolled whom?,the way it works out,Mc Cain looks like an idiot and childish.pretty much sums up his life,his 2 redeeming qualitys

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I am not yet convinced he is actually dead.

It seems a great time to depart ... just before he was to be arrested.

Contingency plan C.

I would look in South America somewhere.

Or perhaps he did indeed die. It is just that the brain cancer seemed to start when the S was about to HTF.

P

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

He could have chosen the guy for reasons that have nothing to do with Trump.

It turns out they were friends for years. McCain supported him during the time when Kara-Murza caught that weird Russian flu which affects Putin opponents. Seven years of friendship through sickness and good health.

The media is making it about Trump. The funeral will be about Trump. People on ATS will make it about Trump.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
All the posts, tweets, and so forth attacking Trump at McCain's funeral, just shows how much Trump is in the heads of people that hate him. If they are this emotionally, how much logic do you think they put into, well, anything regarding Trump.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

i don't get it.. so McCain is a holy saint now because he was a vet and is now dead and therefor it is hilarious and acceptable for him to take digs, troll, mock the president posthumously

but...

that evil dastardly trump dared to keep the flag as half staff for only the minimum amount of time legally required and ohhhhh the un-American horror, how dare he.

Being dead don't make you magically not a POS... your just a dead POS.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

If anyone really believes Trump, or especially Putin, give two rat craps about the dead McCain and who will be carrying his carcass to the hole, they're kidding themselves.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420

i don't get it..

So...

so McCain is a holy saint now because he was a vet and is now dead and therefor it is hilarious and acceptable for him to take digs, troll, mock the president posthumously

One of the reasons I dislike the "debates" on this site. It is common practice to represent the evil others opinions in an extreme exaggerated way to avoid any real discussion of important or in this case unimportant things.

There is a reason most politicians conduct them selves....somewhat more gracefully then trump. His supporters seem to love this about him and then are upset when it comes back to bite him.

He (trump) can't just disagree with someone politically without making personal attacks.

The flag is not the only dig trump made toward McCain.

If I insult others I expect them to respond. To assume that you are above all that is a bit self important. To assume your leader is above that is .......cultish?... maybe?... and not very true to the American spirit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join