It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: Hillary Clinton Email Hacked By China

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I agree we shold be skeptical of unkonwn sources.

But this source does fit in exactly with what people like comey and others have testified, that groups did hack hillarys email.

But I guess we shall see/.

However, all of the anonymous sources and unverified info was enough to start a 2 year invetsigation into trump, and make the media focus on it non stop.

well this situation seems to be just as serious, and yet it doesnt garner the same response from many politicians and the media.

I wonder why that is?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: Alien Abduct

well here we go , Trump China collusion .

I can't wait for the next collusion, the little talked about Trump Greenland collusion, The Clinton Azerbaijan collusion, the collusion between myself and the alien species from planet zarg...

All this MSM knee jerking needs to stop, It really needs to stop and before you ask I am not colluding with the independent media

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
This is a huge story, huge failure.

A failure? So you think it's just a coincidence that the Chinese company doing the "hacking" also just so happened to feel generous enough to donate several million dollars to the Clinton Foundation?
No, Hillary has a long history of using her position to enrich herself by selling favors and information to foreign powers, and this is just one more incident to add to the list.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Huge!

mobile.twitter.com...

Access granted by whom?

Well this was all apparently reported to Strzok by the ICIG a long time ago.

So my guess would be granted access by Comey.

I find it really odd that out of the thousands of agents and thousands of cases, Strzok happens to keep popping up.
edit on 8/29/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I refuse to believe it was hacked.

It was a dead drop.

This POS was selling our State secrets!

According to a Q drop from yesterday, CrowdStrike was acting as a gatekeeper, allowing the leaks to occur if an appropriate donation to the Clinton Foundation had been made.

Explains why Hillary hired them to examine the server. Commit treason, then hire your partners-in-crime to blame someone else.

edit on 29-8-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This clip is going around Twitter today of Josh Earnest saying China, not Russia, before being corrected by a reporter. He states it right at the start of the video.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

This clip is going around Twitter today of Josh Earnest saying China, not Russia, before being corrected by a reporter. He states it right at the start of the video.

When was the video from?

That is pretty telling.....and he kept on going. Someone else had to point it out.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Lol, thanks for proving what the sane already knew. Rwnj’s aren’t real bright and will believe almost anything as long as it agrees with their abject stupidity and ignorance. Hillary lives in their headsmrent free.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yet barely a mention on the same "news" outlets that insist the russia business is the most serious thing ever.

I went to check CNN after the story broke this morning about HRC's email server hacked by China - no mention anywhere of it on the entire site. Don't they care that China has our secrets? regardless of who, what, when, where, and how...they should be concerned. How could anyone not see their true colors now?.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The video was Dec 12 2016. They were really pushing the Russian narrative.

Another video on Youtube from the AP of the same briefing doesn't include that clip. It seems to be selectively edited to show Josh Earnests' remarks on Russia hacking and insinuating Trump was complicit in the hacking because he benefited from it.

edit on 29-8-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

The video was Dec 12 2016. They were really pushing the Russian narrative.

Another video on Youtube from the AP of the same briefing doesn't include that clip. It seems to be selectively edited to show Josh Earnests' remarks on Russia hacking and insinuating Trump was complicit in the hacking because he benefited from it.

Very interesting.

Crowdstrike became well known after finding "Shady Rat"....a Chinese based hack....

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Called out by every fact checking organization available.

False.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

False.

Typical no link nonsense....

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Incompetent, arrogant bitch can't be trusted to follow the most basic security protocols when handling classified information.

I know!
Let's make her President and entrust her with the most sensitive US secrets, like nuclear launch codes!....not....

Incompetent?
She knew full well what she was doing.
Which actually makes it far, far worse.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

False.

So why didnt you list any? Perhaps more of your delusions?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No Comey didn't say anyone hacked her emails. He said it was POSSIBLE.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You can't possibly believe that. Crowd strike is a computer forensics company not their server or in charge of security.
That's just stupid. Who would believe those disconnected things belong together.
The DNC and the Clinton foundation are not connected in any way shape or form.
Think people. For once use your heads. Geez.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Daily caller is hardly the Wall Street Journal my good man.
This story is as false as my Lilly Lashes.

www.nbcnews.com...

FBI rebuts Trump tweet about China hacking Hillary Clinton's email

"The FBI has not found any evidence the (Clinton) servers were compromised," an FBI official told NBC News.

WASHINGTON — Sixteen hours after President Trump tweeted about a right-wing media story alleging that China hacked Hillary Clinton’s private email server, an FBI official is refuting the report in a comment to NBC News.

"The FBI has not found any evidence the (Clinton) servers were compromised," the official said.

It’s the latest example of the widening breach between a president who traffics in unverified news accounts and the law enforcement agencies he frequently maligns.

It’s the latest example of the widening breach between a president who traffics in unverified news accounts and the law enforcement agencies he frequently maligns.

edit on 8292018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

False.

Which proves it's real and verified

💥chop✅chop💥

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm gonna laugh so hard.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join