It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somewhat disjointed rant

page: 1

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
We now live in a society where:
-The producers/workers go without, and the non-workers reap the majority of the benefits
-A MALE born with a PENIS can consider HIMself to be female, and wants to use the women's facilities. (And woe to the person who complains about it)
-A man (or woman) carrying a pistol legally, is referred to as 'dangerous', a 'terrorist', etc.
-A black man, leaving the scene of a crime he commited, points an ILLEGAL gun at police officers, is shot dead, and the cop is called a racist, and tried for muder
-A plant that is the most used and prescribed medicine in history, with no harmful long term effects, is illegal b/c Union Carbide/Dow Chemical lobbied congress in 1937 to criminalize it, for thier benefit
-There are substances, that 1 ounce in a 55 gallon barrel of water, will kill anyone drinking from it, is used by farmer who grow our FOOD
-The minority rules over the majority
-Belief in my Judeo-Christian God, or a higher power, is not only laughed at, but indoctrinated to be verboten in schools, workplaces, etc. Yet I have to be sensitive to muslim sensabilities
-I'm considered a facist for telling a person that I think the NFL kneelers should take the place of those who defend the flag they're disrespecting.
-Illegals have the same rights as those who support the system by taxation
-people who camp to protest oil exploration leave behind a toxic site themselves
-MSM is biased, and alarmist

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Brywilson2

Well put my friend, well put

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hellava rant, enjoyed it.
Say hey to the rest of the Beach Boys for me.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

"Thank you for playing ATS. You have won a chill pill!"

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Brilliant, just brilliant!! Now the labels you’ll be tagged as are coming, I don’t have the time to type them all out. Your first mistake is making a whole lot of sense, this bothers the idiots who support these ideas!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Great rant !!! I can relate to what you are ranting about. 🤨

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Some day, I want to buy you a round of drinks. It’s like you read my mind.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I know you. You're ME!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Great rant, I share those same thoughts.
Bravo my friend, bravo

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Long time reader of this site, but my first post. Very well said. If I may ask where do you think this leads? When I watch or read "news" these days it feels like I am watching Starship Troopers. To me it feels like something is coming but i cant put my finger on it. Anyone else feel this way?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

As a friend of mine put it recently, there's more than enough valid reasons to be angry at this world.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I would also like to add to this rant that people care so strongly about the dumbest little things... and will protest protest protest... but no one is actually doing anything about real problems in the world except occasionally complaining about it on Facebook or sharing a meme.

My uncle is one of those people who believe's he knows anything about politics because of a few memes he saw on Facebook and is the first person to share and rant about this and that... but can't even tell you who the vice president is.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fehrie
I would also like to add to this rant that people care so strongly about the dumbest little things... and will protest protest protest... but no one is actually doing anything about real problems in the world except occasionally complaining about it on Facebook or sharing a meme.

My uncle is one of those people who believe's he knows anything about politics because of a few memes he saw on Facebook and is the first person to share and rant about this and that... but can't even tell you who the vice president is.

Truth.
Everyone is good at complaining, yet nobody gets off their a$$ to change things.
Run for office, do some work to help your cause, etc. We, as a society, have the attitude of'' If I cry loud enough, someone will do it for me''. Im planiing a run for city office in 2020, b/c i believe in doing something, not crying about it.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

There are substances, that 1 ounce in a 55 gallon barrel of water, will kill anyone drinking from it, is used by farmer who grow our FOOD

citation required

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Steady on! People might get the wrong idea about you...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

There are substances, that 1 ounce in a 55 gallon barrel of water, will kill anyone drinking from it, is used by farmer who grow our FOOD

citation required

Personal experiences from working at an elevator for a summer.
You literally had to wear a haz mat suit to mix the spray in a large tank----1 gallon of certain stuff per semi tanker load.
Some of that stuff was over $2k per gallon in 2007.

That good enough for you?

new topics

top topics

join