It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the tall man in the cemetery joliette canada 1932, humanoid encounters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
here we go, yet again :p
CASE

Five people in a car driving to their parents’ house in Joliette saw, close to the cemetery at the entrance of the town, a giant 2.7m tall who walked uprightly and regularly. He walked across the cemetery and reached the road at about the same time as the car, striding over the enclosure, which was 1.05m high, but which only reached half way up the giant’s leg. The being wore a white overall and gloves of a similar texture. The witnesses could not see his face, as the terrified driver accelerated away from the being which was only 1.8m from the car. The being crossed the road without stopping in a manner which they compared to an astronaut on the moon. The witnesses were sure that the being was too well proportioned to be a hoaxer on stilts.

link: ufologie.patrickgross.org...
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
could this be a proto-UFOnaut case? it happened only 15 years before sh#t truly hit the fan, but even then this case combines elements of a ghost sighting (seen near a cemetery,ghastly walk) but at the same time UFOnaut elements (overalls with gloves and the size of the being)
such a report would be impossible in a ETH only world, but very likely in a IDH world
edit on 25-8-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I usually find your posts interesting and entertaining. I'm betting you've had a really busy day because this one is a bit weak.

I see no reason a hoaxer on stilts could not change his or her proportions, or rather the appearance of. And that could account for the awkward movement in this case.

Also, I'm wondering that if this story is legit, what makes you rule out ETH so quickly? It seems to me we have so much to learn about our Universe or possibly Multiverse that it is hard to definitively rule out such things.

Have a great evening!

edit on 25-8-2018 by Illumimasontruth because: Added sentance

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Yup, I’m with you — love Humanoidlord’s threads but this one is lacking. Keep the faith

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
That's an interesting case.

But what's with the specific measurements lol?

Maybe in the 30's people were better at eyeballing distance and height in the shade of night.

/sarc

Would of sounded better to me without the really specific measurements that beg the reader to believe the retell.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
You do get 3 meter tall humans:

www.pinterest.co.uk...

www.thetallestman.com...(6).jpg

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I'm sorry but ETH & IDH stand for what exactly?

I'm asking because google is only comming up with crypto stuff.
Ethereum I heard of, but get this there also a indaHash
edit on 26-8-2018 by Jubei42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

It seems as though that everyone here are looking a gift horse in the mouth.

While it might not be the best story that HL has brought to us, (at no charge, I might add) it is still interesting, and remember, he doesn't write these, he finds them.
I for one really appreciate ALL of the stories that he takes the time to find for us to read.

One thing that bothers me in this is...
"The being crossed the road without stopping in a manner which they compared to an astronaut on the moon."
How did a person back in 1932 know what an astronaut walked like? That information wasn't available to the common man back then, I don't think.
I know it meant, 'in slow motion', as another put it on the website, but...

Anyway, Thanks, Humanoidlord for the story, I always appreciate them even if they are not all my taste.

edit on 26-8-2018 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

yep, exactly, had a busy day, also i found the case interesting enough to post it
patrick gross (the owner of that website) is currently trying to find the original source of that case, thats why its lacking

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

i have been thinking of talking about the falksville tin man in the next post, also its very hard to find any new cases in the web, i am pretty sure i have already covered all the more notable ones, if i find anything else i will post it here

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

there was a on-site investigation done, i am pretty sure thats where they got the measurements

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

but the fact that it was seen near cemitery wearing UFOnaut wear begs question

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

ETH: extraterrestrial hypothesys
IDH: interdimensional hypothesys

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

It seems as though that everyone here are looking a gift horse in the mouth. While it might not be the best story that HL has brought to us, (at no charge, I might add) it is still interesting, and remember, he doesn't write these, he finds them. I for one really appreciate ALL of the stories that he takes the time to find for us to read.

exactly! and its very hard to find this stuff, specially after rosales closed his online database, in fact i am currently out of really interesting cases, will see if anything else drifts by

One thing that bothers me in this is... "The being crossed the road without stopping in a manner which they compared to an astronaut on the moon." How did a person back in 1932 know what an astronaut walked like? That information wasn't available to the common man back then, I don't think. I know it meant, 'in slow motion', as another put it on the website, but...

investigation was done in 1977

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Date of event: October 1932
Earliest report of event: 1977

No interest here. None.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Where there is smoke..

There is fire.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

maybe because its a minor case?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

how so?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

I usually find your posts interesting and entertaining. I'm betting you've had a really busy day because this one is a bit weak.

I see no reason a hoaxer on stilts could not change his or her proportions, or rather the appearance of. And that could account for the awkward movement in this case.

Also, I'm wondering that if this story is legit, what makes you rule out ETH so quickly? It seems to me we have so much to learn about our Universe or possibly Multiverse that it is hard to definitively rule out such things.

Have a great evening!

The chances of someone walking around a cemetery on stilts is close to none. That's ridiculous lol.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Really? Hoaxers have done crazier things.

Your opinion is respectable, mine just differs.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

but it doesn't really make sense if we try to see the motives

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join