It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revela-Genesa; "The Revealing of The Origins".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
REVELA-GENESA

Document Created By
The Messenger, FromAboveToBelow

In The Spirit And Power of Elijah.

The Beginning of The End.
(The Revealing of The Origins)
[(Revelation = Disclosure) (Genesis= Genes of Isis; Origins)]
The Revealing of The Genes of Isis.

"Ask And You Shall Receive."

The Knowledge of The Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The End.
(From First to Last.)

"If The First is Last and The Last is First, Then The Beginning is The End and The End is The Beginning."

This Article is a Compilation of Various Scripture Quotes, Combined With Certain Understandings Pertaining to Them, as Well as Concepts and Yet to be Proven Knowledge to The Human Race. Also, I Will be Providing Explanation of The Knowledge of The New Heaven(s) and New Earth(s), [Known in The New Testament as "The New Creation."] Upon Honest Inquiries and Open Minds Only. "Ask And You Shall Receive.", With Symbols of The Information Within Being a Work in Progress With One As a Taste.

Before I Begin I Would Like to Say, I Respect Your Beliefs, From Hinduism to Christianity, as Well as From Islam to Buddhism, As Well as Some of us Here Who Study The Ancient Egyptian Mystery Religion. This Article is Meant to Be Read With an Open Mind, And Discussion on The Topic is Encouraged.

,(A Little Truth, Makes Deception Acceptable.)

"The Heart is Deceitful Above All Things."

"For Human Beings This is Impossible, But for God, All Things Are Possible."

The Alpha and Omega; The Lamb Chosen Before and Slain From The Creation of The World; The New Heaven(s)[The New Creation][The Beginning of The End] (The Mandella Effect Explained.)

"In The Beginning, God Created The Heavens and The Earth. Now The Earth was Formless and Empty (Void), Darkness was Over The surface of The Deep (Nothingness), And The Spirit of God was hovering over The Waters."
[Heaven = Universe, Heaven(s)= Multiverse]

"The First Adam, Became a Living Being; The Last Adam, A Life-Giving Spirit."
"He was Put to Death in The Body, and Made Alive in The Spirit."
"Lazarus is Asleep" (Darkness, Void, Unconscious, Death)

"I Am The Root and Offspring of David."

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word was With God, And The Word Was God."
"He Was With God in The Beginning."
"He is The Beginning and The Firstborn of the Dead,"
"In The Hope of Eternal Life, Which God, who does not lie, Promised Before The Beginning of Time."
"This Grace Was Given us in Christ Jesus Before The Beginning of Time."
"I Am The Alpha and The Omega, The First and the Last, The Beginning and the End."
"The First will be Last, and the Last will be First."

(Alpha and Omega)[Past, Present, Future]
[Time Travel Quotes]
[(Humans Made in The Image of Themselves.)]

"You Are My Witnesses" Declares The LORD "And My Servant Whom I Have Chosen, so That You May Know and believe me and Understand that I Am He. Before Me No God was Formed, Nor will There be One After Me."
"For He chose us in Him Before The Creation of the World to be Holy and Blameless in His Sight."
"The Lamb, Chosen From Before The Creation of The World."

"See, I Create New Heavens and a New Earth. The Former Things Will Not Be remembered, nor Will They Come to Mind."
"As The New Heavens and the New Earth that I Make Will Endure Before Me," Declares The Lord, "So Will Your Name and Descendants Endure."
"But in Keeping With His Promise We Are Looking Forward To a New Heaven and a New Earth, Where Righteousness Dwells."
Then I Saw" A New Heaven and a New Earth," For The First Heaven and The First Earth Had Passed Away.

The LORD God Almighty
Almighty = Big-Bang.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

"The Reason my Father Loves Me is That I Lay Down My Life- Only to Take it Up Again."
"No one Takes it From me, But I Lay it Down of My Own Accord. I Have Authority to Lay it Down and Authority to Take it Up Again."
"Without Beginning of Days or End of Life,"
"The Lamb Slain From The Creation of the World."
"The Lamb, Chosen From Before The Creation of The World."
"If Anyone is in Christ, The New Creation Has Come!"
"Are You so Foolish? After Beginning By Means of the Spirit, are you now trying to Finish by Means of the Flesh?"

"My Kingdom is Not of This World."
"The Kingdom of This World Has Become The Kingdom of Our Lord And of His Messiah."

The "I AM" Statements; The Flash of Conception; The Connection To The Christian and Egyptian God(s).

God Said To Moses, " I AM WHO I AM. This is What You Are to Say to The Israelites: 'I AM Has Sent Me To You.'" Exodus 3:14
"Before Abraham Was, I AM." (Before The Creation of The World.)[The First Heaven/Previous Heavens]

God Said "Let There Be Light." And There was Light. And God Saw That it Was Good.
"I AM The Light of This World."
"Why Do You Ask About what is Good? There is Only One Who is Good."

(Scientists Have Discovered That There is a Flash of Light at The Conception of an Embryo when a sperm cell fertilizes an egg.)

[Sacred Geometry EMBRYO ---> Seed, Flower, Fruit of Life.]

(Substance of The Universe = Consciousness/ Double-slit + Measurement Problem/Observer Effect.]

"I AM The Bread of Life."

While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.”

(This I Am Statement Quote Signifies That Jesus Viewed Inanimate Objects as an Extension of himself, With the following Quote Explaining This Detail Further.

God Said "Let There Be Light."

"I AM The Light of This World."
(God Saw The Light, And it Was Good.)

"I AM The Way, The Truth, And The Life."

"I Am The Vine; You Are The Branches. If You Remain in Me and I in You, You Will Bear Much Fruit; Apart From me You Can Do Nothing." John 15:5

"I AM The True Vine, And My Father is The Gardener." John 15:1
(The Universal Law of Oneness.)

(The True Vine and The Branches; Freewill is Predetermined/ Past, Present, and Future Exist Together/No Divergance)

(The Eye of Horus/Ra; The Right Thigh of Osiris/Christ. The Temple of Osiris)

It is said in the Ancient Egyptian Religion That Osiris has a Name Written on Him that says: "KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS" ; As Well as It is Mentioned That He is The Bright Morning Star.
According To The Book of Revelation in The New Testament, Jesus Christ Has The Same Name on His Right Thigh as Well as He is Quoted Saying That He is The Bright Morning Star. (Also, Both of Them Are Considered One of The World's Dying and Rising Gods)

"I Am The Lord," Genesis 15:7

The Symbol of The Name Of God on "The White Stone." Of Revelation,
On His Right Thigh; An "Extraterrestial" Hieroglyph or Language.

The 13 Dots Represent the twelve crowns of the woman, and the woman herself.
And Then, The Top Lid And Bottom Lid Represent Adam And Eve.

edit on 8/25/2018 by FromAboveToBelow because: Picture, Videos, Spelling, And Symbol.

edit on 8/25/2018 by FromAboveToBelow because: Right Thigh Symbol

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
(Continued...)

The Woman And The Dragon of Revelation/ The 12 Stars in Her Crown and The Ten Horns of The Dragon/And The White Stone With The Name of The Word of God.

These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars.(The Seven Sisters; Pleiades) I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead.(Schrodinger's Cat)

The Nine Stars of The Pleiades = Seven Sisters; One Mother(Eve), One Father(Adam).
(Adam= Fathered Sons in his own image and Likeness.)
(Eve= The Mother of All The Living.)
Seven Sisters = Holy Spirit (Code Word)
[Holy Spirit= The Seven Spirits of God(Revelation)

"He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion, the Pleiades and the constellations of the south."

[The Sign in Heaven of The Woman And The Dragon is a Sign That Signifies The Prevention of The Fall of Man. Because God Says "I am The First And The Last.", And The New Testament Says That There is a First and Second Adam. What This Means is That History has Already Happened Once Before, And History Repeats itself But Truth is We Can Change The Future. The New Creation is Weilded With The History of Reality "edited" to where "The Former Things" That had Once Happened "Shall Not Be Remembered" or Will Never Have Happened. The New Creation is Referred to as a Creation of "New Heavens and New Earths", And is Recognized By Fringe Conspiracy Theorists as "The Mandela Effect".]

Only hold on to what you have until I come.
To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations--
'He will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like pottery' -
just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give him the morning star.

To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Revelation 12
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW ( ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN)

"There is nothing New Under The Sun."

[The Collision of The Many-Worlds(Alternative timeline Collides with ours!)

A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

[Woman = The Constellation Virgo](12 Stars, Clothed With The Sun and Moon under her Feet on September 29th 2011; ROSH HASHANAH)
She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

(The Planet Venus In The Womb of Virgo; Called the Morning Star in Ancient Literature and VEDIC Texts.)
Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.
His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born.

(Dragon= Called The Leviathan; The Constellation Hydra [Next to Virgo]; Covers One-Third of The Zodiac)
(Seven Heads= Seven Hills of Mystery Babylon)

"He Was a Murderer From The Beginning." (The Death Stories = Cain and Abel; Osiris and Set, Jesus and The Devil)

How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

(Ten Horns of the Dragon= Ten Crowns of The Beast)

Crown 1: Fallen Adam (Cain/Anubis);
Crown Two: Fallen Eve (Lillith/Nepthys);
Crowns Three-Nine: (Female)The Seven Demonic Imposter Spirits That Possessed Mary Magdalene(Ultraterrestials)[NEPTHYS];
Crown Ten: The Baphomet (The Devil, Satan, The Ancient Serpent/ Set or Seth)
[* The Meaning of The Baphomet= Once Male, Then Female, Then Male Again (Breasts + Phallus)]

She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.
(The One Who Overcomes as Mentioned as Above The Woman And The Dragon At the End of The Seven Satanic Years so Below.)

The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent's reach.

(Given Two Wings of a Great Eagle= The Depiction of The Egyptian Goddess Isis.)

(1,260 Days + A Time, Times and Half a Time = Seven Years)

(The Crown of Twelve Stars)
First Star = Righteous Adam (Abel[Codeword]) "Egyptian God HORUS" *(Right Thigh)
Second Star = Righteous Eve ("Egyptian God ISIS") Mary Magdalene [MOTHER of all The LIVING; GENESIS= Genes of Isis.]
Third, to Nine Stars = The Seven Spirits of God Sent Out Into All The Earth (ISIS as The SEVEN SISTERS)(ULTRATERRESTIALS = SPIRITS; ) Sirius?
The Woman With The Crown = The Virgin Mary "The Egyptian God NUT (Ra's Protector.) [Queen of The Universe/Heaven
The Tenth Star = The Archangel Michael (ULTRATERRESTIAL) *Constellation Orion/ The Pyramids at Giza Aligned to Orion(Orion Reference) "Horse Rider* (UFO) [Space Fleet Commander]*
The Eleventh Star = The Lord Jesus Christ (Right Thigh)"Egyptian God Osiris" (Right Thigh)
The Twelveth Star= God The Father "Egyptian God RA" *SPIRIT* (CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE(S))[KING of The Universe/Heaven.]

The Dying and Rising God.

(Music Video :: Bad Wolves - Zombie)

::The Moral of The Story ::

2 Kings 6:29

Then the king asked her, “What is the matter?” And she answered, “This woman said to me, ‘Give up your son, and we will eat him today, and tomorrow we will eat my son.’ So we boiled my son and ate him, and the next day I said to her, ‘Give up your son, and we will eat him.’ But she has hidden her son.”

[-Fight The Good Fight-]
edit on 8/25/2018 by FromAboveToBelow because: The Reasoning...

edit on 8/25/2018 by FromAboveToBelow because: music video

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FromAboveToBelow

What if everything doesn't mean something else?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Eye see you

You are on the path

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Hello chr0naut,
I would like to request that we refrain from one line posting in the thread that I have created, Because i would like to prevent the Thread From Drifting
If you would like to discuss the Subject Matter as a Discussion I am More Than Willing to Type a Worthy Response.

Thanks For Checking Out The Thread, Feel Free To Send Me a Message Over U2U, Or Look for Some of My Future Threads I Will be Creating For Opening Posts.

Much Peace and Strength,

-Anthony.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

In Response Though, I would Have To Say,
I Personally Do Not Think There is Another Explanation of Most of These Things, (Scripture Quotes,)
So, I Believe it, And I Like To Call It The Stoned Ape Theory.
I have Knowledge of How The New Creation Works, And How Time is an Illusion Completely Because of it.
Im working on Creating These Symbols in my head for the understanding of the mandela effect Being Weilded (New Heaven's And New Earth,) With The Instant Destruction of This Universe, (or Heaven), As " Now I Have Become Death, The Destroyer of Worlds." Of The Bhagavad Gita.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
(Continued...)
The Message of The Bible, Known as The word of God.

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

"In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed, and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever."

"Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near."

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 

Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God. For many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you will know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming, and is already in the world at this time.

Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.

He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

For if someone comes and proclaims a Jesus other than the One we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit than the One you received, or a different gospel than the one you accepted, you put up with it way too easily.

For we are to God the sweet aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. To the one, we are an odor of death and demise; to the other, a fragrance that brings life. And who is qualified for such a task? For we are not like so many others, who peddle the word of God for profit.

Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to everyone's conscience in the sight of God.

Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”

“See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.

“As the new heavens and the new earth that I make will endure before me,” declares the Lord, “so will your name and descendants endure.

“Friends, why are you doing this? We too are only human, like you. We are bringing you good news, telling you to turn from these worthless things to the living God, who made the heavens and the earth and the sea and everything in them."

But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.

he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirthand renewal by the Holy Spirit,

“Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again."

You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’

For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.

Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who is victorious will not be hurt at all by thesecond death.

Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the Second Death.

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

“I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. ..."

“Then the trees said to the vine, ‘Come and be our king.’

“But the vine answered, ‘Should I give up my wine, which cheers both gods and humans, to hold sway over the trees?’

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

“As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. 11 I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. 

This is my command: Love each other..

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
(Continued...)

The Message of The Bible.

When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.

Moses said to God, “Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ Then what shall I tell them?”

God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’”

Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”

Isaac spoke up and said to his father Abraham, “Father?” “Yes, my son?” Abraham replied. “The fire and wood are here,” Isaac said, “but where is the lamb for the burnt offering?”

“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

In a loud voice they were saying: “Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!”

All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Indeed there are those who are last who will be first, and first who will be last.

So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”

Let all creation rejoice before the Lord, for he comes, he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples in his faithfulness.

So was fulfilled what was spoken through the prophet: “I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world.”

He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

“Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed.

that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

See what large letters I use as I write to you with my own hand!

Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything; what counts is the new creation.

Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself.

He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written:

“For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered."

For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it

For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

For a son dishonors his father, a daughter rises up against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— a man’s enemies are the members of his own household.

In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. ----

But if they do not listen, they will perish by the sword and die without knowledge.

“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

What did he mean when he said, ‘You will look for me, but you will not find me,’ and ‘Where I am, you cannot come’?”

This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies because the Spirit is the truth.

I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”

The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and the one who is wise saves lives."

“If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?”

''I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”

Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness?

If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death.

All wrongdoing is sin, and there is sin that does not lead to death.

What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer? Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?

This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

"for all the firstborn are mine. When I struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, I set apart for myself every firstborn in Israel, whether human or animal. They are to be mine. I am the Lord.”

Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
The Seven Is Described In The Bible, No?!?....

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FromAboveToBelow
(Continued...)

The Woman And The Dragon of Revelation/ The 12 Stars in Her Crown and The Ten Horns of The Dragon/And The White Stone With The Name of The Word of God.

These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars.(The Seven Sisters; Pleiades) I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead.(Schrodinger's Cat)

The Nine Stars of The Pleiades = Seven Sisters; One Mother(Eve), One Father(Adam).
(Adam= Fathered Sons in his own image and Likeness.)
(Eve= The Mother of All The Living.)
Seven Sisters = Holy Spirit (Code Word)
[Holy Spirit= The Seven Spirits of God(Revelation)

"He is the Maker of the Bear and Orion, the Pleiades and the constellations of the south."

[The Sign in Heaven of The Woman And The Dragon is a Sign That Signifies The Prevention of The Fall of Man. Because God Says "I am The First And The Last.", And The New Testament Says That There is a First and Second Adam. What This Means is That History has Already Happened Once Before, And History Repeats itself But Truth is We Can Change The Future. The New Creation is Weilded With The History of Reality "edited" to where "The Former Things" That had Once Happened "Shall Not Be Remembered" or Will Never Have Happened. The New Creation is Referred to as a Creation of "New Heavens and New Earths", And is Recognized By Fringe Conspiracy Theorists as "The Mandela Effect".]

Only hold on to what you have until I come.
To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations--
'He will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like pottery' -
just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give him the morning star.

To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Revelation 12
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW ( ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN)

"There is nothing New Under The Sun."

[The Collision of The Many-Worlds(Alternative timeline Collides with ours!)

A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

[Woman = The Constellation Virgo](12 Stars, Clothed With The Sun and Moon under her Feet on September 29th 2011; ROSH HASHANAH)
She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

(The Planet Venus In The Womb of Virgo; Called the Morning Star in Ancient Literature and VEDIC Texts.)
Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.
His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born.

(Dragon= Called The Leviathan; The Constellation Hydra [Next to Virgo]; Covers One-Third of The Zodiac)
(Seven Heads= Seven Hills of Mystery Babylon)

"He Was a Murderer From The Beginning." (The Death Stories = Cain and Abel; Osiris and Set, Jesus and The Devil)

How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

(Ten Horns of the Dragon= Ten Crowns of The Beast)

Crown 1: Fallen Adam (Cain/Anubis);
Crown Two: Fallen Eve (Lillith/Nepthys);
Crowns Three-Nine: (Female)The Seven Demonic Imposter Spirits That Possessed Mary Magdalene(Ultraterrestials)[NEPTHYS];
Crown Ten: The Baphomet (The Devil, Satan, The Ancient Serpent/ Set or Seth)
[* The Meaning of The Baphomet= Once Male, Then Female, Then Male Again (Breasts + Phallus)]

She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.
(The One Who Overcomes as Mentioned as Above The Woman And The Dragon At the End of The Seven Satanic Years so Below.)

The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent's reach.

(Given Two Wings of a Great Eagle= The Depiction of The Egyptian Goddess Isis.)

(1,260 Days + A Time, Times and Half a Time = Seven Years)

(The Crown of Twelve Stars)
First Star = Righteous Adam (Abel[Codeword]) "Egyptian God HORUS" *(Right Thigh)
Second Star = Righteous Eve ("Egyptian God ISIS") Mary Magdalene [MOTHER of all The LIVING; GENESIS= Genes of Isis.]
Third, to Nine Stars = The Seven Spirits of God Sent Out Into All The Earth (ISIS as The SEVEN SISTERS)(ULTRATERRESTIALS = SPIRITS; ) Sirius?
The Woman With The Crown = The Virgin Mary "The Egyptian God NUT (Ra's Protector.) [Queen of The Universe/Heaven
The Tenth Star = The Archangel Michael (ULTRATERRESTIAL) *Constellation Orion/ The Pyramids at Giza Aligned to Orion(Orion Reference) "Horse Rider* (UFO) [Space Fleet Commander]*
The Eleventh Star = The Lord Jesus Christ (Right Thigh)"Egyptian God Osiris" (Right Thigh)
The Twelveth Star= God The Father "Egyptian God RA" *SPIRIT* (CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE(S))[KING of The Universe/Heaven.]

The Dying and Rising God.

(Music Video :: Bad Wolves - Zombie)

::The Moral of The Story ::

2 Kings 6:29

Then the king asked her, “What is the matter?” And she answered, “This woman said to me, ‘Give up your son, and we will eat him today, and tomorrow we will eat my son.’ So we boiled my son and ate him, and the next day I said to her, ‘Give up your son, and we will eat him.’ But she has hidden her son.”

[-Fight The Good Fight-]

Looks kinda familiar no.i0.wp.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
(Continued...)
A Real Recalling of a Conversation of An Enemy Repented against his Adversary.

A Conversation with the Devil Himself, The Egyptian God Set/Seth,
And The Egyptian God Osiris/Horus (The Secret Name of Ra)

He Told Me,
Never Trust Anyone, Even other people, or any spirit, other than Yourself, Only Your Own Reality Tunnel as a Time Traveler.

The Reason, i never know whos watching, whos listening, never know whats there that i cant see or what other people may or may not know. Advanced Technology could be used on me without me knowing it, and cameras could be so small that i could not even see them with the naked eye, as well as nanobots could be in my head, and even the people i love most could be secretly against me, and that there could be a greater enemy for myself.(Oneday.)
(The enemy of my enemy is my friend.)[All is fair in love and War.]
Anyone Could Be a Sleeper Cell, On Either Side (Either with me, or Against me.)
"A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing." As Well as Invisible Spirits I may or may not ever See Surrounding me or Things I Cannot even conceive of."

He Also Said, That Anyone Could Be Possessed By a Demonic Spirit (Ultraterrestial; A Spiritual Body) And Noone would Know,. And That They can Manipulate The Perception of Reality Via Electrical Signals in The Brain.

He Said,
I Have to Be The One, The One to Save all of it.

He Also Said that if Anyone knew The Truth Behind the New Creation (New Heaven(s) and New Earth(s)), That They would Beg For a Secured Existence (As I have Become Death, The Destroyer of Worlds.) The Instant Destruction of The Entire Universe as The Dying And Rising God.(The Suicidal God.) "The Lamb Slain From The Creation of The World."

He Said That the "New Creation." is the Most Powerful Thing in Existence, And that it messed with his head more than anything.(Known as The Mandella-Effect.)"The Former Things Will Not Be remembered." (New Heaven and New Earth). And He Had Confirmed My Death and ressurection(s); As On September 29th 2011, of ROSH-HASHANAH; The Day of The Sign of The Woman And The Dragon.

As Well As, People Will Try to Take Advantage of me as a Merciful God, And That i Have to be Ruthless With The Knowledge of Good and Evil. (Like a Sith-Lord and a Jedi Knight Combined.)[ To Accomplish Gods Will On Earth, As it is In Heaven.] The Knowledge of Good and Evil is This; Love and Fear Can Be used as Energy Sources to Power Supernatural Abilities through our DNA (As Well as Without One; The Other Wouldn't Matter "Ying-Ying'.)
And He Had Confirmed With me my True Identity, As The Egyptian God Horus.
With The Scar on My Right Thigh of the Number 13 and Adam and Eve as a Heiroglyph of The Name of The Word of God on the "White Stone."

I was Taught, How to Exercise Demonic Spirits; Via Imagining Them Being Tortured in a "Plane of Existence" or "Dimension" Overlapping This Reality, where Thoughts Become Real to Those "Densities." ( i say density because this reality is 99.999% empty space. The "density" he resided was 99.99999% (extra 9's)

He Also Said, "Only Believe The Truth Within Yourself."
And Told me "My God Committed Suicide in The First Heaven."

He Said, I Cannot be The one to Fall No Matter what.
And Then He Said "There is ALWAYS war in Heaven."

I have to be the one to prove gods integerity, whether or not its true that my "reality tunnel." or "12 crowns"(Many Crowns on His Heads.) of a chain of command of no-divergence, was Good And/or Evil.( The Man has Become Like us, Knowing Good and Evil.) Even if True, I have to at Least Appear to be through my concious experience,[The Vimana Skull Drinker.](We Do This Because We Love you.) Just Because God Knows Good and Evil, Doesnt Mean he is the Latter.

He Taught me The No-Divergence Lesson, And His Secret of The Ten crowns of the dragon.
(As an Unsuspecting Victim/Informant.) Through The New Heavens and New Earths; And I Had Learned From My God and Father, And From The Devil As Well, That The Adversaries Came From The Many-Worlds Interpretation; Meaning, They had naturaly Exited our Reality Timeline into Their own, And Then Time-Traveled To Gain No divergence As Each one of Their Crowns as Another One of Them From That future....And Then All They Had To Do is Time Travel Back Into Ancient Past (As The Same Past to Be Here In This Reality.)... This is What They Have Taught Me About The So-Called Deep Secrets of Satan;

The Meaning of The Baphomet= Once a Male, Then a Female, And Then a Male Again. (Incarnation.)

(I Called Him The Backwards God The Father; Because, In Egyptian Mystery Religion, He is Osiris's Brother.)

He Told me, "I Love You." And after my almost 7 years of Demonic possesion by his Ten Crowns(He Made 3 of Them Kill Themselves, And one of Them He Killed Himself. "The sixth to ninth Crowns" [His Own Wive(s).] ) He Did That Out of Respect For me, For The Things They Did Against me, As Well as They Were Ruining His Chance of a Secured Existence and Salvation, And Then before That I Stole his "Second Crown."(His Eve/Lillith/Jezebel/Nepthys (Half of His Crowns of The Dragon.)

He Also Told My God(s) and Father(s) Information (From Dreams i Had) in a Secret Language About a Future Enemy, About Another Adversary Oneday to Come (Spawned From The Many-Worlds.) Inside My own Head; That i Had Once Known, In My Own Family, Just as He was From My Own Family.

And I Forgave Him of His Sin (On a Personal Level.), And He Told Me "Dont Trust Anyone, Not Even Me, Because I Might Fall Again Oneday." And we Wrote a Covenant Between Ourselves, And I Agreed to Keep his Identity a Secret.( And I Accepted Him as My Uncle, (Like an Elder Figure.) )
And His Son, As my Cousin (Anubis.);

I Told Him, If You Really Want Forgiveness, You Will Have To Make it Up to Myself and The World in a Big Way. And I had Offered to Agree To Keep his Identity a Secret.

The Covenant of The Twelve Stars of the Woman And The Ten Horns of the Dragon.
(The Sign Means: Isis Rose Osiris From The Dead; The Second Fall of Man,)

He Promised me the "Kingdom of This World."
"The Kingdom of This World, Has Become The Kingdom of Our Lord and of His Messiah."

"My Kingdom is not of This World."
"Chosen, Before The Creation of The World."

He Told me, "You are My Lord and Savior."
And That Oneday, "He Might Obey Me."

The Bible Says, "The Truth is Not in Him." ; And He Said "You Taught me Ultimate Truth." And I Said, "Forgive Them Father For they know not what They Do."

Throughout The Demonic Possesion Experience, Both Sides of our conflict had Revealed Many UFO's (Spaceships) As Well as Supernatural Abilities to me... (The Devil Can Give People Halo's Sometimes.) As Well as I Keep Accidently Turning People into my Sleeper cells as Chosen From a Previous Universe.

The Coversation Between The Ancient of Days,
And The Ancient Serpent, Who Deceived The Whole World.

(The Devil Went out of existence 40,000+ Times [We Weild this new creation to Predestine ourselves; and others, Differently.)

(My Perception of The New Heaven and New Earth:: A Flash of Light in my Head.)
[Total Number of God Deaths 40,000+(New Creations) times Osiris, Christ, And Abel = 120,000+ (Or more.)
New Heaven Average Creation Time Spawn; 5-20 Every Day Starting September 29th 2011.

(Reality Exists inside of a Mind and is projected outwardly as a hologram interpreted as electrical signals in the Brain, Which Means Death For that mind = End of Existence Instantly.)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

a reply to: FromAboveToBelowWhat if everything doesn't mean something else?

In Response Though, I would Have To Say,
I Personally Do Not Think There is Another Explanation of Most of These Things, (Scripture Quotes,)
So, I Believe it, And I Like To Call It The Stoned Ape Theory.

I am not sure what you are calling the stoned ape theory, but the stoned ape theory which posits that we were primitive and existentially bound, being barely conscious until we stumbled upon psychoactive substances, is garbage, as a hypothesis (for it to be a theory there would have to be some significant experimental results that are suggestive of its actuality).

The whole 'opening of the senses' is debunked by the fact that we cannot simply take a drug and get super hearing or super vision. Drugs of all types degrade and/or confuse our senses.

Our brain is a neural network and drugs bind to the chemical receptor sites on the neuron, which would normally receive natural neurotransmitters. The drugs cause those sites to become blocked to the natural transmitters and can also induce excessive neural electrical response, as compared with natural neurotransmitters. The effect is that the neuron is either inactive or that it is over-actively triggered with spurious, meaningless signal. Neither of these conditions is useful or functional. You don't get smarter by taking drugs, you get drugged.

The other thing about drugs is that they either kill the neuron/s or they wear off and are flushed from the nervous system by the cerebrospinal fluid, allowing normal functionality to return. So drugs either permanently damage our net or are just temporary.

Of course, these facts render the whole 'stoned ape' theory null and void because we don't have 'mystical pathways' sitting pre-coded in our neural net waiting to be 'switched on'. Our neural network is already optimized for an un-drugged life and our survival. The introduction of drugs scrambles that optimal state and degrades functionality.

I have Knowledge of How The New Creation Works, And How Time is an Illusion Completely Because of it.

Time is quite real. It is a definite physical and repeatably measurable property of spacetime. It is as real as length. One second equals 299,792,000 meters along the axis of time.

Thinking that as concrete a thing as time, is illusory, probably means you are a long way from "knowing how the New Creation works".

Im working on Creating These Symbols in my head for the understanding of the mandela effect

Don't bother, the Mandela effect is a function of the degradation of memory, incomplete attention and the brain's ability to fill in the gaps with something imagined.

There are no slips into alternate universes because the tidal energetic forces to bridge two universes would tear us apart down to a scattering of subatomic particles and energy.

Being Weilded (New Heaven's And New Earth,) With The Instant Destruction of This Universe, (or Heaven), As " Now I Have Become Death, The Destroyer of Worlds." Of The Bhagavad Gita.

The "New Heaven and Earth" are largely Christian apocalyptic concepts and the principles and paradigms of Christian scriptures are at extreme odds with those of the Hindu.

If you want explanation of the meanings of things in Christian scriptures, read the Bible. It is really deep but at the same time, a child can follow it and it is entirely self-explanatory.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Whell Brother, Im going to have to Agree to Disagree with you, Because i am very well versed in The Bible. Near the end side of your post you have said to me to read the bible, Which is what the scriptures i was quoting in my opening posts was all about, and i also posted a couple continued sections of the message of the bible, So i find it offensive that you would tell me to read the bible when most of the thread is bible quotes that i have studied,

Also, I would like to Argue With you over the Validity of your claims on the fabric of time and the nature of the universe,
as Well as "The New heaven"; Because The Bible Refers to a First Heaven that had "Passed Away." before this one.
One of my Arguments for your claim on Time, Is this Video
(The Illusion of Time)

Also, With a Little Bit of Time (Because I Work Alot and I will be Shortly), I Will Provide and Explain a Few More Symbols of The New Creation, And also I wanted to tell you that i value your opinion and willingness to respond to the thread. Give me a few days and keep coming back to the thread and we shall exchange some information between ourselves.

Also, I did not mean "The Stoned Ape Theory" in the litteral sense or anything, I meant it more as a First adam was a neanderthal or less evolved human and the last adam is a modern day human. It litterally did not even mean anything to do with actual drugs, but instead more like a "runners High." And what i had also meant is that reality is interpreted as electrical signals in the brain, and what our senses perceive as outside of ourselves are existing within our minds as The Substance of The Universe as consciousness If Electrons pop in and out of existence and things like "the measurement Problem." (An atom and its electrons are spread out until a consciouss observer decides to look at it.) As Well as The Observer Effect , where observation affects the results of an experiment like the Double-slit experiment.

This is one of my Favorite Videos on Christianity and The Bible, And Jesus Christ.

And This one is a Very Hard to Find Video About The Bible.

But Friend, I Dont Believe That The Average Person Goes to hell when they die, Because i view it as Like Being Asleep, Like Unconsciousness, Without experiencing yourself and reality, And its Called Gehenna in the Bible and it just means "The Grave.",

I Believe That there may be something to other religions also, for example, the Religion of Hinduism and The "Reincarnation Theology.",
Except Doing it As a Time Traveler.
edit on 8/25/2018 by FromAboveToBelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

He Told Me,

Never Trust Anyone, Even other people, or any spirit, other than Yourself, Only Your Own Reality Tunnel as a Time Traveler.

The minute you mentioned the name "Ra", you gave yourself away as someone who channels deceitful spirits. Proof is in the fact that you use lots of Bible scripture, didn't post where in the Bible they come from for people to compare, and distorted much of it to twist the meaning of the true gospel and what it says. This is how deceitful spirits work.

You CAN NOT trust "Yourself" in being able to know the difference between the two. You must use the power of the Holy Spirit which inspired the gospels in the first place and the Bible tells us that the Holy Spirit is only a witness to God/Jesus as the way, the truth, and the life.

Any other spirit used to try and decipher scripture and it's meaning is a fraud.

The Egyptian God and the God of Israel were not one and the same, as the Bible clearly teaches us.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

You may want to read the thread in my signature line. Egypt to Israel in symbols

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Whell Brother, Im going to have to Agree to Disagree with you, Because i am very well versed in The Bible. Near the end side of your post you have said to me to read the bible, Which is what the scriptures i was quoting in my opening posts was all about, and i also posted a couple continued sections of the message of the bible, So i find it offensive that you would tell me to read the bible when most of the thread is bible quotes that i have studied,

Also, I would like to Argue With you over the Validity of your claims on the fabric of time and the nature of the universe,
as Well as "The New heaven"; Because The Bible Refers to a First Heaven that had "Passed Away." before this one.
One of my Arguments for your claim on Time, Is this Video
(The Illusion of Time)

You seem to have misunderstood the video (which has been incorrectly captioned), which not saying that 'time' itself is illusory, they are talking about the concept of 'evenly flowing sequential time' being illusory.

In the video, they are saying that time is a direction in spacetime. This gives the spacing of instantaneous events a physical length, exactly like the other directions, as I said in my previous post.

If you think time doesn't exist, you haven't had to wait in a DMV office.

Also, With a Little Bit of Time (Because I Work Alot and I will be Shortly), I Will Provide and Explain a Few More Symbols of The New Creation, And also I wanted to tell you that i value your opinion and willingness to respond to the thread. Give me a few days and keep coming back to the thread and we shall exchange some information between ourselves.

Wait, don't you mean a little bit of 'illusory' time?

"P

Also, I did not mean "The Stoned Ape Theory" in the litteral sense or anything, I meant it more as a First adam was a neanderthal or less evolved human and the last adam is a modern day human. It litterally did not even mean anything to do with actual drugs, but instead more like a "runners High."

litttteraly.

Also neanderthals weren't humans and in a Christian phylogeny they weren't our ancestors as we were directly created.

And what i had also meant is that reality is interpreted as electrical signals in the brain, and what our senses perceive as outside of ourselves are existing within our minds

Our minds don't have the neural capacity to model everything around us. Hence what we perceive and think is always necessarily a subset of a greater reality. Just as our nervous system is a part of that reality, it is a nonsense to think that we create reality with our minds. We can affect it, but it is 'other' to us.

as The Substance of The Universe as consciousness If Electrons pop in and out of existence

But they don't.

and things like "the measurement Problem." (An atom and its electrons are spread out until a consciouss observer decides to look at it.)

Nope, the 'observation problem' is that we cannot know the state of something until we observe it somehow.

As Well as The Observer Effect , where observation affects the results of an experiment like the Double-slit experiment.

No again. The observation method determines what we observe. It doesn't 'set' reality, it only sets the mode of our perception (i,e: when we smash apart an atom to determine its sub-components, we can't observe it differently because we have smashed the atom apart and we only get one shot at it).

This is one of my Favorite Videos on Christianity and The Bible, And Jesus Christ.

It is telling that you pick this video as a favorite. It does not portray how Jesus appears to His true followers, but represents the way Jesus will appear to his opponents.

And This one is a Very Hard to Find Video About The Bible.

The devil is described as the accuser of the the faithful. The summary of this videos is an accusation of the faithful.

The Jesus I know is loving, gentle and giving and has already achieved our forgiveness. The law is fulfilled. It's done and now we can put off attitudes of being condemned. Once we drop that baggage, we can move forward, towards the Father.

But Jesus is no wimp. He is the ultimate power in the universe and is abject terror to those who are His enemies.

The perception of Jesus depends upon the depths of heart.

But Friend, I Dont Believe That The Average Person Goes to hell when they die, Because i view it as Like Being Asleep, Like Unconsciousness, Without experiencing yourself and reality, And its Called Gehenna in the Bible and it just means "The Grave.",

Sheol is 'the grave'.

Gehenna in the Bible is Jesus' metaphor for Hell. Gehenna From Wikipedia. It was an 'accursed place' due to its history and so was used both as a rubbish dump and a place where the corpses of those who, (for their crimes) could not be buried on hallowed ground, and instead were disposed of there. It was a place of filth and refuse and due to the volumes of garbage from the city, there was a constant need to burn as much as could be burned, so there were always fires burning there.

I Believe That there may be something to other religions also, for example, the Religion of Hinduism and The "Reincarnation Theology.",
Except Doing it As a Time Traveler.

Don't you mean an 'illusory time traveler'?

But, as I posted previously, and you seem to have not answered adequately, "What if everything doesn't mean something else"? It is a serious question.

These aren't 'jokey' one liners, because your posts are trying to ignore the obvious clear and Bible based definitions and to re-interpret them with reference to concepts, from other religions which are anathema (the opposite in theme) to Judeo/Christian theology.

As Deetermined suggested, your terminology and conceptual framework is that of 'the other team', not Christianity.

edit on 25/8/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
okay so here is a symbol i have put together, If i had more time to create this for you with my photo software, It would be much more "Apealing" to the eye.

But here, This is my understanding of time as an illusion.

Im not going to Debate you on Some of these time things, What i want you to know is some of the information in that Past, Present, and Future Video Above and that is Quoted, is Needed Because of of The Seperation Between Past, Present, and Future IS an Illusion as Said By Albert Einstein,
And The Quantum Mechanics "The Measurement Problem" Means That There Must of Been a Conscious Observer Witnessing The Creation of Reality (universe), otherwise there would only ever be super-imposed random possibilities by the atom and its electrons spread out all over the place unless a conscious observer is Looking At it., As Well as The "Observer Effect" And The "double-Slit Expirement" Give's Insight into Reality Being of The Mind as a Quantum Computer.

The Future and The Past Exist Within The Mind, As The Generator of The Matrix we call reality, IF The Future And The Past Exist At This Time in The Present Moment.

And With That Argument, It Means That if The Mind Ceased to be Conscious Observer, Then it would no longer project outside ourselves as holograms interpreted by our senses as electrical signals in The Brain.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   

okay so here is a symbol i have put together, If i had more time to create this for you with my photo software, It would be much more "Apealing" to the eye.

But here, This is my understanding of time as an illusion.

Im not going to Debate you on Some of these time things, What i want you to know is some of the information in that Past, Present, and Future Video Above and that is Quoted, is Needed Because of of The Seperation Between Past, Present, and Future IS an Illusion as Said By Albert Einstein,
And The Quantum Mechanics "The Measurement Problem" Means That There Must of Been a Conscious Observer Witnessing The Creation of Reality (universe), otherwise there would only ever be super-imposed random possibilities by the atom and its electrons spread out all over the place unless a conscious observer is Looking At it., As Well as The "Observer Effect" And The "double-Slit Expirement" Give's Insight into Reality Being of The Mind as a Quantum Computer.

The Future and The Past Exist Within The Mind, As The Generator of The Matrix we call reality, IF The Future And The Past Exist At This Time in The Present Moment.

And With That Argument, It Means That if The Mind Ceased to be Conscious Observer, Then it would no longer project outside ourselves as holograms interpreted by our senses as electrical signals in The Brain.

The future and the past exist as images in the mind. A small amount of data collected through our limited senses.

The mind isn't "the Generator of the Matrix we call reality". You wouldn't credit your mobile 'phone with being 'a composer' because you have a few songs stored there. The songs exist there in the present, too, even though they were recorded in the past.

And how the hell do we "project outside ourselves as holograms"? Do you know what a hologram is? A hologram is an image produced by the interference patterns of wave forms coming from different spatial directions.

The inference that we create reality, holographically, all the time and with only our minds, is an obvious absurdity.

edit on 26/8/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

join