It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Source of PP-Prostitute Lies in Steeles Trump Dossier Revealed.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not fake.but keep claiming it is.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I'd say it must be opposites day lol

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: damonster

I think you waited to long to make the comment about not posting from Liberal sites. I get on here a lot of for archaeology and only recently started delving into politics.

I honestly don't know what to make of the Trump investigation but it REALLY seems to me the government leapt to investigate trump on meeting but did nothing about the Hillary email server.

What is more dangerous-- a unprotected email server or a meeting where dirt on Hillary is promised? Heck if it weren't for the Russians no one would have any proof of what Hillary did to stack the DNC from the moment she lost of Obama.

BUT---some of the reds on here love herrings.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: damonster

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: damonster

Ah, I see, you're one of "those" and simply demanding "evidence" from the liberal media, no less, is showing your foolishness to every one reading it.

In other words, you're a prime example of what NOT to do, take the words of liberal media hell bent on taking down Trump and in doing so, politicize themselves.

I don't feel sorry for all that work you put together, all that copying and pasting to let you down, you haven't demostrated what I am talking about, your first error? Pre concieved biases, you won't even try to view it from the OPs POV.

Such is ridiculousness of some people who take what the liberal media says at face value 🙄

Umm conservative posters (not all) usually use fake news as proof of something and then nothing comes of them and they just move onto the next "supposed" fake gotcha moment.

It is quite easy for you cry fake news but like Trump you provide no proof.

Pre-conceived bias sites are what your side uses constantly and when those same sources are found to be false, you cry ahh..Liberal sites...fake news, without proving why it is.

Until you prove why it is fake news with legit sites, there will be no more from me.
lets see.... which legit sites does your side use.... salon moveon huffpo think progress blah blah blah etc most of them are directly funded or set up by Soros and His Tides Foundation. The rest mostly Left leaders with less obvious bias like The Hill.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

In fact take Hillary and trump and whose crime was worse out of the equation altogether.

Despite the idea of trump getting dirt on hillary from russians or breaking finance laws, or hillary illegally storing info on unsecure servers or destroying subpoenaed evidence being very serious,

I think the pale in comparison by a great degree to the idea that our intel and investigative agencies are operating in corrupt and bias ways.

After all, one president would last 8 years at the most; but a corrupt intel agency could shake this country to its very core.

And what is happening is that people are leaving their hatred of trump cheer for corruption of this investigative and intel agencies.

So they have no interest in investigating why there are so many clear double standards.

they have no interest in investigating why intel people are having off the record meetings with the very russians they are accusing trumps team of meeting with, while they are discussing insurance policies to keep trump from being president.

And these poor sad naive people, by the time the realize that this same corrupt intel agencies will be after to come after candidates they like, it will be too late.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

CNN framed the prostitute story around a possibility that her claims would back-up the ridiculous Trump ‘hookers’ angle in the Steele dossier.

This is where your story BSes. CNN never claimed she was the prostitute etc.

Two unrelated stories. It was always about Oleg.

And the Russian Prostitute had some interesting video BTW. It was posted for a while before Oleg sued youtube and Putin censored it from Russia.

It had nothing to do with Trumps Golden Showers.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Now take that and add the following

heartiste.wordpress.com...

TLDR version:
All of the major players in the FBI, and DOJ worked for or with the Clintons assisting the Clinton Foundation with illegal activity.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Jefferton
Does it smell like Kool-aid in here?

Just me?

Anything to say about the OP?

Is it that you have substantive reasons to not believe the OP, or are you just not concerned with the intel agencies and hillaries side colluding with russian oligarchs connected to putin?

Every time Trump is exposed as an incompetent, lying bozo you guys come up with fringe theories from the alt right fan fiction playbook. Ante has spanked you on several threads yet you keep snipping about Uranium 1 and other alt right bs.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

What you mean is that you dont find the threads relevant, not that they arent true.

Have anything relevant to say about this thread, or are you happy to just attack the author?

Actually I do not mean OP's threads are are not relevant. I meant what I wrote which is OP posts fake gotcha articles and and let me add conspiracy theories which never result in anything,

Posting history backs me up.

In other words your telling us YOU don't have a clue!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Carewemust, however, has a pretty solid history of making threads that have a solid source

LMAO.

I can honestly tell you that there is nothing in your posting history that has ever resulted in anything.

I am going to guess because I never claimed that this and that would happen or that I used a source that made outlandish claims such as OP.

Laugh away and show us who the real fool is. Go on do it, show us your true self.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: odzeandennz

All the reason why the Mueller investigation is a pre-designed TRAP. Or as Strzok called it, an "insurance policy".

it's no secret trump is despised by many. the only problem is, unlike the dems and their shady dealings, trump knows how to cover his tracks and leave no trace.
thus, according to cult45, he's the only billionaire who is unlike his peers and doesn't partake in salacious and pervasive acts.

The trumpers are not calling him a saint the left is CLAIMING they are.

Stay neutral if you can.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Jefferton
Does it smell like Kool-aid in here?

Just me?

Anything to say about the OP?

Is it that you have substantive reasons to not believe the OP, or are you just not concerned with the intel agencies and hillaries side colluding with russian oligarchs connected to putin?

Every time Trump is exposed as an incompetent, lying bozo you guys come up with fringe theories from the alt right fan fiction playbook. Ante has spanked you on several threads yet you keep snipping about Uranium 1 and other alt right bs.

So your saying ignore the real criminals we have volumes of data to support the opinion they are criminal. Then instead you left wing nut jobs attack the current POTUS without a shred of evidence?

You haters are just not very logical. These people keep telling you all law breaking you keep saying only the POTUS and after two years have nothing. Not a single thing.
edit on 23-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join