It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay marrage Yes? or No?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There are three important questions you need to ask yourself when you think should gay marrage be legal. One do I believe in religion, did i read the bible religiously, do I strictly believe in its teachings, will some all mighty entity rain fire upon me from the sky if i support fags or not. Marrage itself, i dont personally believe in religion because science is finding the actual facts to some of the teachings in the bible. But marrage was brought upon by religion, being forever bound to each other for all eternity, yada yada yada... so in that case gay marrage should not be legal, then also if you think about it it is one of the only things of our past that we have not screwed up yet. Then there is the propigation of the species, lets say that every 1 out of 10 people is gay. Now then the world population is around 6.4 Billion, that would mean that 640 million people are fags. now then that is 640 million less people that arent having children. With a percentage like that you have a decline in the evolution of the species, and there ability to live on. Just think now that the children they would have had if they had not been gay or married in some cases, that means there would have been more bright scholers, teachers, engineers, doctors, scienctists, ect..... for our society than if they had stayed gay. To me personally I dont care if they are gay or not unless it messes with the propigation of the species of other things I have listed.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I am not a christian.

Should gays marry? No.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Great answer!, I feel the same way

JAK

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diamond_Hawk
...if i support fags or not.

Your point loses a lot of credability right here. I believe marriage a personal cimmitment of love before God. It is my opinion that if a person is good of heart then

But marrage was brought upon by religion, being forever bound to each other for all eternity, yada yada yada... so in that case gay marrage should not be legal

Why not. Cannot a homosexual have a lasting love?

Looking through this post further I notice your use of the term 'fag' again. I think I shall take my leave here.

Jack

[EDIT]

Great answer!, I feel the same way

Really? Now that is a surprise.

[edit on 22/2/05 by JAK]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ohhh noooo...this has most definitely been done way too much here...most know that. You should add to an existing thread...not a start new one on this particular subject. I'm not a mod...just being logical here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well yes this is the second and yet unfortunate way of looking at gay marrage, and you have a good point there. But that doesn't address the other points listed above.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Thread locked.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This thread has been covered more than a few times here on ATS,

Please see links above and if you have a new look upon the subject add it to an existing thread,

Also using the term *fag* is not Appropriate, And could be deemed offensive to some members,

Thread closed..

new topics

top topics

join