It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop meditating in the spirit.... your meditation style is wrong.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
INTRO TO MEDITATION within the spiritual worlds:

Have you ever heard the term - Now clear your mind.....

When you hear this term being used.....run or learn to ignore. What does clear your mind mean to you? You might not realize this but what you are doing is...... You have officially dropped all spiritual borders of protection and allowed ALL to make contact with you. You haven given "authority" to anything in the spiritual worlds to make contact with you. In spiritual worlds terms: this mean you allow them (give them authority over you, your body, and your mind) to contact you which means they come to you as they feel ... either obsession like talking to you inside your head or in a repeated dream/vision or using your body as a tool of communication (possession) and all the time you think this is an angel of light, right? Well that is exactly what it is, an angel of light, in the spirit world it is known as a principalities. A principalities is an air bound spirit that flies over our heads, in the clouds, in darkness. The chief of the principalities is Satan himself. It is his preferred way of travel.

When a principalities arrives so will wind sometimes with rain and observe you. This spirit that visits you is very powerful and dangerous. It has the patience of a snake. It is there to witness, motivate and make changes to you when needed and once you "slack off" or start to lose your CURRENT faith and change your living conditions.....IT will attack you with the will of suicide or stroke....their two favorite ways to kill.

Do not talk to it or acknowledge it. Be respectful around this "thing". Don't make it mad by challenging it or making it mad. It prefers killing your children, destroying your life until you destroy yourself. Suicide is self murder (Selbstmord) Thou shall not murder (NOT KILL) is the commandment. It has the paitence of a snake and rarely moves and once it completes its day/week mission it leaves and returns from time to time to check in on you because these things are not omnipresent but must move throughout the our world either through air, land or sea making principalities those preferred.

Now to meditation....

If you are looking for answers to safe meditation and since meditation is also a spiritual "thing" or you can call it "enlightenment" then proper meditation is key. Then those that meditate believe in a spiritual world because they seek answers.

I support yoga as a physical sport BUT that is where it stops. Yoga philosophy is dangerous and should not be practiced.

Meditation is NOT designed to "clear your mind" but to listen for answers.....You will NEVER hear God if you don't communicate which is 30% you talking to God and 70% per cent listening and once the answer comes ....and it will.... we can not take the answer for granted and just accept the message . Spirit of discernment is required and must be used every time.

Like all good meditation .... prior requirements (repentance and fasting) is required if you expect results.

Clearing your mind prior or during meditation is a trick..... designed to open lower level spiritual doors that now have authority over parts of your life, body and mind....most hide within the mind.

edit on 19-8-2018 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

"Like all good meditation .... prior requirements (repentance and fasting) is required if you expect results. "

Since when has meditation attracted or required religion ?
edit on 19-8-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

"Like all good meditation .... prior requirements (repentance and fasting) is required if you expect results. "

When speaking of spiritual meditation we seek out answers. I prefer to hear God voice over the noise, and lies of those many others who want to give their advice.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I think that meditation is a very personal thing. What methods work for some, won't work for others. Meditation could be achieved during sports, listening to music or being in a sensory deprivation tank. There isn't one right method, but it's important to know what method suits you best.

To me the "clear your mind" is more about clearing your mind about everything else then now and you. You put your full attention to your breathing, heartbeat, how the blood flows through you, how the nerve impulses give command to movement and sensation. You can get very detailed in putting your full attention to all that is happening in you at the very moment. If you do this long enough, then you will enter a state of mind that helps you see things in a different perspective.
I'm not afraid of spiritual beings. In childhood I discovered that fear is the only thing they have on me. The only way they could influence me is by making me afraid that something could happen. I think that spiritual beings are the products of our own imagination that sometimes works through collective form. To me, it's about controlling my imagination and not letting others control mine with theirs.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: eitea

state of mind....... another dangerous term....

In childhood I discovered that fear is the only thing they have on me. The only way they could influence me is by making me afraid that something could happen. I think that spiritual beings are the products of our own imagination that sometimes works through collective form.

Like I said.... they feel comfortable around "spirits"

If you understand "spirits" than you know who and what they are......

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Do you eat meat? If so you have killed already and if you are looking for where bad Mojo entered your life it was right that. Meditation alone no matter what style ain't powerful enough to be heard on the other side of the veil. But say killing a locust burning ants, a mouse, hunting, ... bloodthirst, that's the stuff.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Your entire post seems as if you have never meditated and have absolutely zero idea what you are talking about.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

When speaking of spiritual meditation we seek out answers. I prefer to hear God voice over the noise, and lies of those many others who want to give their advice.

What you are talking about is prayer. Meditation isn't about "answers" it's about understanding self.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

What you are talking about is prayer. Meditation isn't about "answers" it's about understanding self.

I'm pretty sure that you just admitted that meditation doesn't provide "answers" in trying to understand ones self.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Interesting piece... thanks.

Meditating since '68....Ive never "quieted the mind" as everyone used to say.... But I've "cleared it" of outside sounds, feelings and distractions...

As you report, state and infer... "clearing the mind" is a misnomer...and I agree it's a misuse or misguided way of "going inward"...or in astral projecting, traveling "outward FROM inward".

Thanks for o.p... Will be following w interest... Best, MS

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

So when I clear my mind and give demons the bird from my Downward Facing Dog pose that's bad?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

I'm pretty sure that you just admitted that meditation doesn't provide "answers" in trying to understand ones self.

I unequivocally disagree. It does provide "answers" by providing one the correct "questions"...self realization and a guiding to interpretation.

The most basic answer to life itself is to "live"....and one progresses ahead from there.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

No...meditation is not about seeking external answers, it's about understanding one's internal actions.

I'm pretty sure I didn't make that clear enough.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The most basic answer to life itself is to "live"....and one progresses ahead from there.

What's your definition of "live"?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

LOL! Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So when I clear my mind and give demons the bird from my Downward Facing Dog pose that's bad?

What kind of dog? I think therein rests your answer, grasshopper.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Pomeranian.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: olaru12

Pomeranian.

What kind fox face or teddy bear; it's important!!

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Now clear your mind.....

Firstly, recognise that it is not your mind.
Thoughts appear out of nowhere and there is an awareness of them as they happen.

Meditation is not something that you can do.......................meditation is what you are...........but it may not have been as yet realised.

Now is what there is.............and now does appear as thoughts.......but are those thoughts ever speaking about the real you? Or is the 'real you' aware there are thoughts?
Now is aware of what appears as it!!

And yes.............if it is full of thoughts about 'you and before and after' then the true living intelligence cannot be heard.

edit on 19-8-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Do you even meditate bro?

Its like someone whose never preformed a tracheotomy telling me how to do my job.

Fun fact, you dont get to dictate how I meditate if it works for me.

Deuces.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join