It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Blowing Wind

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Whatever is going there appears to be one thing for sure, the wind does like you.
Its bringing you optimism and not fear.
It also allows you to manipulate people, and
maybe the result of that has a positive effect on their life.
The brief information you have provided us with, if we can take everything
you describe literally, then you probably are naturally possessed at times; by a spirit that lives in the wind.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Set up a camera in your room and see if you can catch anything ! That would be really cool to see !!! .... Also , I don't have any other input . I lived in a haunted house for a few years ,and what you described sounded like the things I went through ... But I'm not sure what your going through , so can't say it's the same .

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Why do you think this is paranormal? This could be very simple. This could be the spirit, but through our material interpretation of this reality, it is hard to go down that thought path.

When you open your senses and ditch the idea that this reality is a 100% material, you start noticing things. You notice feelings and sensations around other engaged people that don't make any sense. You notice elations or pressure from other sources of spirit. If there is a veil between this reality and the next, that spirit is from other living individuals and not from beyond. If beyond were allowed to interfere with here and now, would we really have free will?

So lets say the veil is intact and the spiritual energy is just the other half of an individual opposite the 'material'. When people deny the spiritual, they interpret these feelings as 'god' or 'divine' when it should be viewed as simple reality. Wonderful, marvelous, unconquered and exciting reality.

Why do people turn to the religious? Could it be they deny the real form of spirituality even though their senses still picks up this energy? They are confused and the people that control for the acquisition of power and greed use this ignorance to their advantage. They corrupt even if they understand this energy.

Maybe it is time we start remapping what we know about this reality? Maybe we are becoming sick as a society because of the lies. I don't think there is anything wrong with you. I think there is something rotten with how we are being told what this reality is.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Just thought I would add this. In Acts 2 it's mentioned that the presence of the Holy Spirit is announced by the sound of the rushing of the wind. Nothing overtly religious about your experience is there?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Personally speaking a strange blowing wind is quite usual for me, worst after a curry though and remember.

A fart is a breeze between the knee's that warm's the bed and haunt's the fleas.

Seriously I should avoid occult, you will find what you seek but do you really want to be somethings lunch?.

There really is only one way - the way and the life and the resurrection all others are a lie to destroy you.

edit on 18-8-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

OK, I buy your story.

It is an interesting interaction of mind and matter. Even though the wind is not attached to your awareness, or consciousness as such, but it is external to this. It appears independent of you.

Materialisation of energy thru consciousness, but who’s is the consciousness?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
People who seek an interest in the occult can easily become like a beacon to all kinds of diabolical spirits unseen. The wind bit sounds like spirit attachment to me. Something like that will end up quite unhealthy for a human being in the long run, and sometimes in the short term as well. Turn away from those things and don't look back.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Sometimes I'll even feel raindrops. Once I was in my studio with my kitten and I started feeling rain. There were literal drops of water on my arms and my cat even reacted to being wet.
-nom
I have had this exact experience. Cat and all.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

It reminds me of this

The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

I have felt the feeling of rain when there was no rain

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I know this isn't what you are looking for, but maybe it is looking for you

When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.

There are many more, the breath of life,Ruach,
A Hebrew word meaning "wind" or "spirit".

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Since today is 8-18-18, do you feel extra happy?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

What if the feeling of something otherworldly entering you, actually is.

Something other than you.

Think about that. Is it benign or malign?

You have no idea of the threat it may pose or otherwise.

The wiser path is to avoid potential dangers if such is possible.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Those who know me, know I do not sugar my texts but speak out very clearly on this subject matter, so there will be a few offended.

You are not insane.

You have had a medical and mental check up which is the first step before looking into the spiritual realm. You have a green pass on your mental health so now lets take a look:

Without knowing anything else than what you posted and I do not know you (for those who might ask); It is clear about a few things:

1. You are living in physical danger.

2. Your visitations come from Principalities: A spirit that travels in the air, the "Prince of the air" or one within his legion.

There are spirits earth bound, bound to underground, bound to water and spirits bound to the air..... like the Holy Spirit which is known to travel through the air see book of Acts.

Spirits that travel by air are more powerful than those bound to the earth. Satan is also known as the Prince of Air and his legion of principalities... some are actually fallen angels (fallen angels are not earth bound) though there are some in jail (confined) till judged.

This spirit that visits you is very powerful and dangerous. It has the patience of a snake. It is there to witness, motivate and make changes to you when needed and once you "slack off" or start to lose your CURRENT faith and change your living conditions.....IT will kill you through suicide or stroke....their two favorite ways to kill.

Do not talk to it or acknowledge it. Be respectful around this "thing". Don't make it made by challenging it or making it mad. It prefers killing your children, destroying your life until you destroy yourself. Suicide is self murder (Selbstmord) Though shall not murder (NOT KILL) is the command and suicide is self murder.... straight to hell...... not all suicides (those mentally retarded/challenged) Gods knows who these people are... you cant BS God.

Attempting to fight this thing is useless (in your condition) and you feel comfortable around it and as long as you do IT will not harm you physically. That is their thing .... make you feel comfortable with it.... to trust it and your emotions.... YOUR EMOTIONS ARE YOUR ENEMY!!

This "thing" will go away if you resist it.... also known as an "angel of light" yet walks with and swore an oath to Satan. It is those principalities that speak, throw your child overboard while on a ship or drive into a tree, etc...they can control many to do exactly what they command by speech.... many lost souls think it is God when in fact it is something much lower of the chain of command....something very evil..... as God says, how it breaks his heart to see his children die due to a lack of knowledge....

Stop meditating.... your meditation style is wrong. Meditation is NOT designed to "clear your mind" but to listen for answers.....You will NEVER hear the one true God if you don't ask him, but first there is much you need to know... stop worshipping the god of this planet.....with occult practices and pagan rituals.

Clearing your mind during meditation is a trick..... designed to open lower level doors that now have authority over parts of your life, body and mind.

I know you.... I have seen many like you....

Principalities can read your thoughts....

In Jesus name I bind you from harming anyone including yourself. Amen.

edit on 19-8-2018 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: scolai

Interesting. I'd love to hear more about these experiences. So far I'm only familiar with others feelings of it during meditation (as you mentioned) and seances.

a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Just because I'm online doesn't mean I'm not a person. I never claimed a power. I just expect what the site runners are expect through T&C. Civility and all, without insults and accusations. But thanks for dropping by.

a reply to: ntech

No, not especially. Definitely not in a holy sense.

a reply to: carewemust

No, sorry for the late reply but that day went by particularly uneventful. Other than an old friend visiting, it was kinda crummy to be honest.

a reply to: DeathSlayer

That was a very kind reply, and I thank you.

I've noticed many replies to the tune of what I'm feeling is inherently evil. Also, replies saying I'm not giving many details. Details can be a bit hazy because there are so many experiences and many of them very different. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions. I just don't know where I would start without sitting down for a few hours and really hashing this thing out.

That said, meditation to me isn't necessarily "clearing my mind" or anything really specific. It's more to do with communicating with existence... Ugh.. I wish I could out this into words, but I see it as prayer, really.

I want to get back to replying to people more specifically, and I promise I will, but I got caught up in some heavy stuff this weekend and the only time I've been able to post is downtime at work.

Generally speaking, to everyone saying I'm prone to possession, or I'm too open to spirits, that may have some merit, and I can elaborate further with more accounts if necessary.

Either way I swear I will come back with more, and it'll make more sense if I'm answering specific questions/thoughts/whathaveyous.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
It don't take a weather man to know which way the wind blows.

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
It don't take a weather man to know which way the wind blows.

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind.

That's funny because I was literally going to write a reference to that song in my op.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

It's actually two different songs.

But that's cool.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

It's actually two different songs.

But that's cool.

Well, I was talking about Bob Dylan, not Kansas. Although Kansas is better in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Both were written by Zimmerman.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Both were written by Zimmerman.

And he did better with Kansas. Where exactly can I find your off switch, phage?

<< 1    3 >>

join