It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former ISIS sex slave forced to flee Germany after captor confronts her in street

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

No grounds eh.

What snip!

Pictures or it didn't happen...

The hard part is what a terrorist is to some is a freedom fighter to others...The whole Middle East is messed up. The other sad part is more of the world is like this than what we feel social norms should be.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Not saying it isn't true but we have nothing but the word of this girl. Why was she a refugee if she feels it was safe to go back? Many so-called refugees go back and vacation in the very countries they claimed to be escaping from - all on the EU taxpayers money.

Europe has not only become a flock of sheep but they're getting fleeced badly.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Could be a hoax, could be true- who really knows? What bothers me is that apparently these countries who have taken in so many refugees did not allow enough time to put protocals in place to deal with such situations because they were "media shamed" into acting too quickly!

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
The only problem was that the police found no legal cause to arrest him. You see, buying young girls and keeping them captive to rape them every day is perfectly ok, as long as you're a refugee, because Germany respects diversity and multiculturalism.

Ashwaq Ta'lo has now fled Germany and moved back to Iraq, where she feels safer.

Because without evidence of a crime it's a her word against his...If the guy is buying young girls in Germany they will have cause to arrest him.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I say 40% doesn't believe because how did he track her down that would mean someone in some position of power gave him the information.

Officials have been caught taking bribes from migrants to allow them in, so that's not a stretch of the imagination at all.

After serving just 18 months as head of the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF), Jutta Cordt was fired this week by Interior Minister Horst Seehofer, after an internal review discovered that the agency’s branch in the city of Bremen had violated legal and internal regulations for the approval of asylum applications.

In April, it was revealed that a former BAMF official at the Bremen office was under investigation on suspicion of taking bribes from at least 1,200 asylum seekers
Source

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Unfortunately you are right, I just cant imagine thinking it was ok to do this to someone running from a horrid situation.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Yeh, for some reason I'm thinking this is BS. I mean, if he is a known ISIS supporter/was active in the caliphate, then he isn't on the 'refugee' side, and that would be grounds to treat him like a true terrorist....which I'm hoping the Germans would have done.

Who knows....this world is going down the dunny.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Does the German government think they look "more" civilized by keeping this parody going?

I think the German government is very dumb after reading this.

edit on 8 16 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: roadgravel

Bin Laden's bodyguard has to be brought back to Bochum too, we want to make sure the world's top terrorists are safe.

"Lets have different laws and rules for different people, because the peeple feel like it!" (quote not by word but by intention: Herbert Reul, Nordrhein-Westfalen secretary of the Interior)

Sorry, but there are laws. Don't you like laws?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Does the German government think they look "more" civilized by keeping this parody going?

I think the German government is very dumb after reading this.

What for?
Two refugees/immigrants running into each other after they were victim/culprit in another country?
And that is the fault of politics how?

She could have found shelter, help, protection. She decided to run. Isn't the FREEDOM of CHOICE some of the most valuable goods on this board?

Sheesh. Some people.. You can't do them right whatever you do. Let people live their ways - wrong. Lets throw people into jail (without a proper legal procedure) for misdeeds in other countries - wrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin

Yeh, for some reason I'm thinking this is BS. I mean, if he is a known ISIS supporter/was active in the caliphate, then he isn't on the 'refugee' side, and that would be grounds to treat him like a true terrorist....which I'm hoping the Germans would have done.

Who knows....this world is going down the dunny.

How would the Germans know this man was part of ISIS? Without some verified biometrics that tie him to the group, he would look just like any other refugee.

-dex

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Read about this in the times, yesterday.
Awful story and all too believable.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Yah. ISIS RAPIST. Slaver. Killer. I would think that our civilization is beholden to his satisfaction with our legal system. Yah.

edit on 8 17 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Isn´t it funny that all the news and newspapers are full now, of that very limited story.
But first after the RT article.

Which btw tells soemthing about Bas News and a report there, but links to a Times pay article.
I could find the article not on Bas News english when i searched it there, but at least via startpage i found an index article:
Kurdish Yezidi Girl Who Escaped IS, Flees Germany After Meeting Her Abuser There

And btw, the story that is told here everywhere in the news is another one than the story on RT, about what the police did. They did everything they could, when a person comes up with:
A guy with a birthmark over his lip, named Abu Humam, did that and that, arrest him!
They created identikit pictures and searched for that guy, they checked their sources(guess BND) for the nickname Abu Humam, nothing. They didn´t send her away like: He is a refugee like you are one, have a nice day!

And one doesn´t flee back from "heaven"(Germany) to "hell"(warzone Kurdistan) if i am the only one who could help to find that guy. I would move inside heaven, to another place, where i wouldn´t meet that guy again. Because allegedly she met him always at Schwäbisch-Gmünd.

The story tells us that allegedly and mysteriously two others of his victims saw him there. What a coincindence, i mean, come on. The world is small and coincidences happen, but, i don´t know. Do all the yazidian girls that were sold by "Abu Humam" live in and around Schwäbisch Gmünd? Why are there allegedly other eyewitnesses but nobody wants to tell who they are? According to Zemfira Dlovani from the Yazidian Central Council.

Yeah, that will help to find that alleged Abu Humam, fleeing back to hell(Ashwaq) or hiding in Germany(the other two mysterious victims), not helping the police and secret services to identify and find that guy, as the only witnesses. Doesn´t make any sense.

This Abu Humam must have sold hundreds or thousands of girls, which all now seem to chill in Schwäbisch-Gmünd, but don´t want to help finding that guy.

How does all that make any sense?

Another funny part is, the reason for TV news and newspapers to report about that case is, i heard it several times since yesterday:

Because the (Twitter-)video is everywhere on social media!

I can´t help myself, but i am just waiting till we get the news that the whole Ashwaq/Abu Humam story was Fake News. To satisfy rightwingers, to give them some cannonfodder.

edit on 18 8 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Ashwaq Ta’lo said that she was stopped by Abu Humam – a Syrian ISIS guard who had purchased her for $100

No grounds eh.

What snip!

I wonder if he kept the receipt.

Where are the #MeToo people at on this?

My question is 100 what dinars? If he did that's like less than a quarter in US currency.

Anyway i can see the problem for germany who do you believe? They have no way of knowing if any of it is true. The best they could do is monitor them both and see what they are up to.

Though id day this makes a strong argument for vetting.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I agree could be fake but heres the part you seemed to miss, they don't know if it is or not. Meaning they have no idea who is entering the country. So even if it was made up not being able to prove it was shows a problem with the system doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Ok, got something new, from a man who knows that traumatized girl, who brought her to Germany.
Please use a translator, it´s really, really worth it!
Der Fall Ashwaq T und die Gefahren digitaler, kollektiver Erregung

Inside this article there is another article:
Ex-IS-Sklavin soll in Schwäbisch Gmünd ihren Peiniger getroffen haben

Notice how this article says that she supposed(!) to have met a Abu Humam. And not that she met him, like all the others do, just "because this story makes it´s rounds on social media", as i had to hear from german TV news(N-TV). Very credible that reason, or not?

The story seems to be a Fake, more and more comes to the light now.

Not only that RT and that, maybe paid by whoever, woman Ashwaq Talo lied about what the investigating authorities did and said. No, she even denied to get a new, anonymous, secure appartment. She could have left the whole area, the whole federal state, to live somewhere else in Germany. That all would have made sense, not going back from secure Germany to guaranteed not so secure Kurdistan, to live in security. That makes absolutely no sense!

There is more about wrong dates and stuff.

And i bet it is exactly what i said first, it´s cannonfodder propaganda for the rightwingers. Because it works. You can go to every comment section in every german newspapers now and you will notice what i mean. Everybody who wants to believe that story, just believes it, without asking anything. It´s the righwinger fraction, the anti-muslim fraction that rules all comment sections now and eats the whole story as it is served.

Then i can´t get it, as a german, how nobody remembers the Lisa case.
Was vom "Fall Lisa" bleibt

A girl created a fairy tale about being raped by refugees, russian media spreads that story, social media for sure too. Then the media that thinks of itself it is credible, that mainstream media agencies spreaded the story too.

And at the end it was all Fake News, used by russian media to satisfy the "russia-germans", which are mostly rightwingers, for whatever crude reason. And to satisfy other rightwingers, to divide the population.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Ashwaq Ta’lo said that she was stopped by Abu Humam – a Syrian ISIS guard who had purchased her for $100

No grounds eh.

What snip!

I wonder if he kept the receipt.

Where are the #MeToo people at on this?

Though id day this makes a strong argument for vetting.

And that's the major talking point. It's unfortunate though that that thought "makes you racist" and not just practical. This is THE argument for stronger vetting processes. Even if the male was innocent in this, it would do host countries well to know who and what they're letting in.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Fox News has now picked this up:
German prosecutors probe Yazidi woman's claim about IS man
ISIS sex slave survivor says she met her captor in Germany

Ashwaq is now living in a Yazidi camp in Kurdistan, the BBC reported. Her family is now applying to live in Australia as part of a special program for women abducted by ISIS.

Apparently she went back to Kurdistan to be with her family, who is applying for refuge in Australia. So that might be one of the reasons that she left Germany.

Now, given your direct experience with these native Arabic speakers, how many of them speak understandable, if not fluent, German? I'm just curious how this young lady learned to speak the language so quickly.

-dex

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Neither the victim or the accused have been vetted or truely identified. How any reputable news agency can run this is beyond me...

Oh wait.

It's current year soooo carry on...

<< 1    3 >>

join