It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[TCD2018] -[writer]- Sweet Revenge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Her body lay flaccid on the floor. The blood was everywhere. Thomas never knew that the human body had that much in it. He knew she was dead. He had killed her himself. Just as he had many before. Normally just not this quick. Now all that was left to do was to cut up the body and feed her to the pigs. That’s the way he had disposed of the bodies before. I always was the way he would dispose of the body. From his perspective, it was rather hard to DNA test a turd, and hey if someone thought about it, they would be playing with crap anyway, which he found amusing. All those bastards that had made fun of him, mocked him, taunted him for all those years; they never knew. He would simply smile or shake his head. Occasionally he would have to play dumb, or slow. Thomas knew though, that he wasn’t dumb. He knew he was smarter than them, and as a result, he hated them for their treatment. Even when he was young, these men that were now his co-workers had been his bullies. It had never stopped. Still he got his. Smallville may have bred Clark Kent, but Chace had bred him. What was his name? What would he call himself? He had thought of that after his 3rd kill. He had decided to emulate the name of the one that he resembled the most. The most feared man in the history of England, Jack the Ripper. He would keep it simple though and call himself just The Ripper. It had a certain evil menarche to it. If there was a Lex, and a superman, or even a batman and Joker, why not the ripper. After all was he not evil, taking another life in and of itself was evil. Still he felt no remorse. He enjoyed the thrill of the event. He would coax them to come with them, take them to dinner, walk them home, listen to their problems, and be their perfect friend. It was ultimate pleasure, the inducement to ecstasy, to let it build up, gathering trust, till one day the light switch simply goes off. Then when it did, he would rape, torture, and slowly kill them. That was the end though, the ejaculation of life, that ended finally and suddenly as he saw the life drain from their eyes. By that time though, they had begged, pleaded, sobbed and cried. They had screamed, oh how they screamed. He made sure of that, he always did. Finally, he would snuff them out, and it would end. However, by that time, it would be days. He would have them watch the tv, the news having the officials, always talking about them. He would make them famous, and yet where was their gratitude. All he wanted was their respect. Yet never, IT NEVER HAPPENED! He would show up to work, he would work with these people, and they were always the same. Dismissive, short, treated him beneath them. Ya, well if they knew he was banging their wife, and then wiping her till she bled, he would make them pay. He would make them all pay for the humiliations he endured. He would make the whole world burn if he had too, and he would do it by taking their loved ones and making them suffer. He would exact his revenged by making them live a life without love; and he would live his live knowing he had secretly gained his revenge. They never knew, the never ever did. They said love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy; well so isn’t his hatred for these people. All people were simply his toys waiting to be played with. They just didn’t know it yet. They would learn though, one way or another they would know. Do unto others, that’s what the preacher had said every Sunday, live a Godly life, turn the other cheek. That’s what he had said to him when as a child he would cry and bear his soul to him. Then right after talking to him, he would show him his love. He learned quick of a man’s love, it may have been why he was so numb now. He remembered his first kill, just as he had remembered most of the others. He chained the preacher to the wall for days, he skinned him slowly, eviscerating his flesh. He would make him watch as he would take pieces of him and feed him to the pigs. He still had his head in the fridge. Occasionally he’d take it out and talk to him. He didn’t lie to him now, and he was always very attentive. All the heads were. They all respected him now. He was finally justified. THE END

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: camain

SICK!

And AWESOME!

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Righto! Star and Flag for me. A gory story.

My only critical take on the story would be to break it up into paragraphs.

Easier to read.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
there it is, clearly, the sickest people are always those who need the most love. well portrayed.

i even managed the huge one-paragraph with ease because it's well written.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Star& flag for making me shudder. That was like a horror movie in words.. very powerful visuals.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Dark..violent ...and bloody
Loved it !!

S&F

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Thanks for the feedback. I was going between a cross between current events with mollie girl missing in Iowa, then connecting in smallville since it also was in Iowa, and funny enough, smallville is supposed to be near the real life city of chase. I then thought of Hannibal and that one movie ofbthat dude that the talking heads made him kill people. Then threw in the Catholic Church pedofilia in pa news that just came out. Was kinda tired last night so wanted to get something in, however I should have made it longer in hindsight.

Camain

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Good story but the wall of text is tough. Give the reader a pause at a paragraph and you can control the flow however you like.

top topics

join