It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator calls for Return to a White Australia Policy - Triggers politicians

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Not all Europeans are white and neither are they all Christian. Despite all the genocidal Christians.

Ban religion.

But don't ascribe qualities to people based on skin colour, don't try to kid that it's about bearded men in the sky.

Don't be a # racist.

So now it's "racist" to be anti christian? Or is christianity not a race?

White people are muslims. Asian people are muslims. Black people are muslims. And SOME, yes SOME arabic people are muslims. What has skin colour got to do with a religion? MOST muslims are most definitely NOT middle eastern.

If I read the quran and agree with it's message then I can convert to islam and that would make me a 'muslim'.
Can I convert to 'negro'?

Islam is not a race. It is NOT racist to be anti-muslim or anti-islamic. It is NOT racist to want to ban islam. Just like it's NOT racist to ban nazism or the kkk.

Which is the other problem. People have no issue whatsoever banning nazism. Nazism is a hateful and intolerant IDEOLOGY, which is why the majority of people openly condemn nazism and ALL nazi followers. ALL of them. Even the peaceful ones. Because ALL nazi followers believe in the message.

Islam is without a doubt, hands down the NUMBER ONE most hateful, intolerant ideology that has EVER existed anywhere on Earth. Hands. Down. How anyone can openly defend a person's 'right' to practice such a supremecist ideology is beyond me.

People don't hate nazism just because nazis are white. People don't hate islam because of 'race'. They hate it because of what it is.

Don't tolerate islam, it sure as hell will NOT tolerate you!
edit on 15 8 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 15 8 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I happen to agree with the senator.

IMO, the Muslims have been shipped to Australia with the long term aim of taking the place over and turning it into a borderless Muslim land mass.

I think this because the Muslims have been shipped to many other white western countries and will, because of birth rate, become the most populace race in all those countries within 20 years. That means the Muslims will quickly gain control of the all those nations and turn them into Muslims borderless states.

White governments in all these countries, have closely protected the Muslims where ever they have gone.

Racist activity by Muslims towards whites is encouraged by making "tolerance" a one way street, from white Australians to Muslims. Muslims are not required to assimilate into white western ways of life.

Imagine having a one world religion, where everyone wears the same uniform, everyone preys to the same god, where its easy for a man to divorce their wives, there are and will be no property settlements, men rule women, family and country.

Think of how this would suite the NWO agenda for a one world religion and a one world dress code.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Don't be a # racist.

Not all Muslim's are terrorists ....... but most terrorist's are Muslim .......

Is that racist?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Unfortunately, that is the future.

China and Eastern Asia will likely be the superpower states but the rest of the world will be islam. And ONLY islam.

No left-wing ideals will exist AT ALL. No rights. For anyone. Our grandkids likely have very very hard lives ahead of them, if not the generation or two after. Life as a non-muslim in ANY muslim controlled country on Earth is a very hard life indeed.

But who cares, dont be a bigot, right? Import islam into ALL 'white' countries and allow them to vote islam into power so that our countries can be just like EVERY muslim country on Earth, forever.

Sounds like heaven.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I am a child of immigrants to this fair land and I am ashamed that some posters here have no clue what they are on about.

You know if bigots had their way, we would have had the Irish Catholics permanently marganalized, or the Chinese expelled, or The Germans, The Greeks and Italians or Vietnamese.

All throughout the last 200 odd years theres been some group of people shamed, feared, despised because they are deemed somehow an existential threat to society, a moral panic.

For the record I might be white, but my family spoke with thick accents (or in my case buggered up pronunciation) which "Aussies" used to mock, jobs a bit harder to get because people couldnt understand accents, being told to speak enghlish when you are in fact a native english speaker, your cultural heritage laughed at and so on.

Heck when I lived up in QLD I got a decent serve of "Youre too white" because when legs uncovered my skin is a luminous pale white compared to the typical Qlder.

You can be a migrant and still be part of Australia, and still retain your cultural identity and tradtions. It makes it much hard when its not enough for posters like those above.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Melbourne_Militia

No. Australia was founded by the British empire, which at the time also included, China, India, North America, and many other nations that weren't 'white' only. It's not like the English sailed to Australia founded it and then settled like John Smith in the new world. People tend to blatantly ignore the fact that the British empire wasn't built by just white guys, there was paid and slave people of color traveling the world colonizing as well.

Also, if you want to make Australia white again then how about going back to your roots, dirty criminals working in gulag type camps.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Melbourne_Militia

This is a call out by the Senator to fix things before we end up like Europe is now. This is what 80% of Australians talk about regularly....its a major issue.....WTF happened to the Australia we once knew?

Funnily enough our prime minister stated that the majority of Australians are against the senators remarks . Well it may be a majority around Point Piper but not where i live . Its wake up time for us Aussies , plenty of people from the middle east should have first pass into Australia like the Yazidis , not only from a war torn region but persecuted for being a minority religion as well . Assimilation is great , but only when those who come here want to assimilate .

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

?

We're talking about now, not what happened a few hundred years ago. What do Aborigines have to do with the OP topic of a Senator calling for a return to different values?

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I wonder if the original occupiers of the land could call for a Black only Australia policy.. naaw too racist for them to even think that thought, plus the past is the past why revisit that.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

Yeah, they've had a LOVELY time of it. You make it sound like it was a paradise for them. It hasn't been.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
He called for a "Final Solution" to Muslim immigration.

Really?

I don't care if he's lived under a rock since he was born, he HAS to know the extremely bad connotation and history that come with using that phrase. Nobody is that ignorant. He knew what he was saying and he has been rightfully condemned for it.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Looks like the problem posed isn't a racist one but a foreign hostile religious one Australians are concerned with. I think Winston Churchill mentioned that once too. He maybe should have reworded the white policy a bit differently to include people who actually do assimilate but I get what he means now since reading the article.
edit on 15-8-2018 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Islam is the fastest growing religion on the planet. It demeans women children and undermines human dignity. I'm surprised no one sees the wolf coming except peter.
edit on 15-8-2018 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Stop it!! You are making it sound attractive......

The White Australia policy was enacted to try to keep "Australia" mainly European.

Africans and Asian were not encouraged.

Which was understandable at the time.....Australia saw the problems of the USA and its African residents, and racial (Tribal?) problems and wanted no part of it....and besides, Australia already has a native, indigenous Dark population, why make it worse with Africans?
And with 1 and a half Billion Asians living on Australia's doorstep...well you can imagine the concern, not to mention one of those Asian tribes...the Japanese, invading and bombing several towns and cities in Australia killing many 100s of people in the 1940s....you can forgive us if we were a little nervous!!.

And for a little information, here is a question....Name the first country outside of Asia/Europe to have an Islamic mosque...go on.....No, Not the USA, no Not anywhere in South America,
Yes you are right...it was Australia. The first mosque in the New World was opened 1 year after the first mosque in England....1860 or there abouts.
The reason is because the Afghan Cameleers, were invited to come to the country in the 1850s, to open up the desolate red centre, and provide resources to the various communities that existed in the outback deserts.
They generally kept to themselves and often took native wives......they did not mix with whites usually.
Probably a British thing, because of up the Khyber Pass.

Oh, the first terrorist attack was in the 19teens during WW1, when some Mossies shot up a train load of innocent White women and children killing several.....in protest to Australia's involvement against the Turks etc...thru England.
They were dealt with in due course.

Still, all water under the bridge now......Africans seem to be poping up everywhere, Chinese seem to be on every street corner now......we even have Chinese Pimps who pimp out other Chinese students and make 20K$ per day....all on student visas.
That's good ol modern society for ya.....

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Not all Europeans are white and neither are they all Christian. Despite all the genocidal Christians.

Genocidal Christians?
Please explain.

Are you saying all Christians are 'genocidal'?
Are you saying only Christians are 'genocidal'?
What exactly does 'genocidal' mean?

I'd really like you to expand on that one sentence.

Ban religion.

Including Islam?
Guess what the Mullahs will say about that?

But don't ascribe qualities to people based on skin colour, don't try to kid that it's about bearded men in the sky.

But it is about 'bearded men in the sky' for many people, including a high percentage of Muslims who denounce and reject the basic democratic and free speaking values and principles most of 'our' countries are built on.

Don't be a # racist.

Racism is abhorrent.
So is religious intolerance and bigotry.

It isn't foreigners destroying western history and culture it's westerners inability to practice their own cultures whilst looking for scapegoats to blame.

Again, please explain yourself.
Do you mean 'westerners' aren't allowed to 'practice their own cultures' or are in some other way incapable of doing so?

Looking for scapegoats?
Like who and why exactly do 'we' need scapegoats?
A bit of plain speaking would be appreciated.

Hahaha, still laughing at the "European Christian background" quote,

Why?
Australians are very proud people, as they should be, and are proud of their heritage.
What is wrong with that?
Again, plain speaking - no pulling punches, they have broad shoulders and thick skin.

it was an invasive religion that did it's best to eradicate the more native beliefs of the day.

Most religions by their very nature are 'invasive', why be so particularly damning about just one religion.
And almost every single religion has tried to eradicate other religions, that's not a trait exclusive to Christianity, far from it.

Personally I love the ironic lessons history teaches.

Enlighten us, which lessons would they be?

History teaches us many, many things - the vast majority of us cherry pick which lessons we want to learn from to justify our already entrenched beliefs and opinions.....pretty damning, but true.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Never thought I'd see one post deliberately set out to anger so many people.

I started writing a reply but found offence at so much of your post and at so many levels I found it hard to know where to begin, where to stop and at times how to remain respectful.

I understand the desire to be proud of one's culture and heritage.

But to so casually dismiss people solely due to the colour of their skin is truly abhorrent.

I live in the UK, North East England to be more specific.
We are actively discouraged from celebrating our heritage and culture and there are no special interest groups looking out for my interests or cares and concerns.

But I recognise the massive positive impact Black and Asian immigrants have had on our society over the last 50years or so.
They have integrated, worked hard and helped our society grow and adopt new ideas and even values.
It can not be over stated just how much of a positive force for change their presence has been.

All societies need to constantly grow and develop other wise they stagnate, rot and collapse.

Of course it hasn't been all plain sailing and there are still many, many issue that need addressing.
And I'm sure we will address them in time.

But I'm also of the opinion that many of the most pressing issues we have at present are down to the relatively recent influx of Muslim immigrants from the Middle East, eastern Africa who have absolutely no desire to integrate into our society and share very few of our values.
In fact some openly express the desire to change OUR society into an exact replica of the one from which they have allegedly fled.

But here is where I have to stress; my mistrust and even dislike is not based on something as shallow as the colour of their skin, its based on the extremist interpretations of a strict, controlling and intolerant religion.

But your post shows no such reasoning or explanation - its just overloaded with racist connotations.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Good to know xenophobia is alive and well down under.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Yeah they've come out of their burrows ever since Trump got elected and emboldened them. You should hear some of the crap we have to put up with from some of these idiots.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: intrepid

Yeah they've come out of their burrows ever since Trump got elected and emboldened them. You should hear some of the crap we have to put up with from some of these idiots.

I feel for you brother. I always thought our 2 countries were sibling separated at birth. We haven't had this type of thing... yet.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: gort51

Never thought I'd see one post deliberately set out to anger so many people.

I started writing a reply but found offence at so much of your post and at so many levels I found it hard to know where to begin, where to stop and at times how to remain respectful.

I understand the desire to be proud of one's culture and heritage.

But to so casually dismiss people solely due to the colour of their skin is truly abhorrent.

I live in the UK, North East England to be more specific.
We are actively discouraged from celebrating our heritage and culture and there are no special interest groups looking out for my interests or cares and concerns.

But I recognise the massive positive impact Black and Asian immigrants have had on our society over the last 50years or so.
They have integrated, worked hard and helped our society grow and adopt new ideas and even values.
It can not be over stated just how much of a positive force for change their presence has been.

All societies need to constantly grow and develop other wise they stagnate, rot and collapse.

Of course it hasn't been all plain sailing and there are still many, many issue that need addressing.
And I'm sure we will address them in time.

But I'm also of the opinion that many of the most pressing issues we have at present are down to the relatively recent influx of Muslim immigrants from the Middle East, eastern Africa who have absolutely no desire to integrate into our society and share very few of our values.
In fact some openly express the desire to change OUR society into an exact replica of the one from which they have allegedly fled.

But here is where I have to stress; my mistrust and even dislike is not based on something as shallow as the colour of their skin, its based on the extremist interpretations of a strict, controlling and intolerant religion.

But your post shows no such reasoning or explanation - its just overloaded with racist connotations.

IMO the color of the Muslim skin is of little, if any relevance at all.

Its their barbaric religious based iron fisted rule of people that I don't want to see here.

Its their demonstrated lack of tolerance to western values and customers, its their desire to impose their highly controlled religious and societal values and standards on everyone else. This is the reason they were sent here.

This is why they are were selected by those who planned, organized, paid for and transported them all here and to Sweden, Norway, Germany, Spain, Greece and other countries as well.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join