It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric discharge in the server room captured on cam

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimens
a reply to: dragonridr

I agree it can be light during the day time, but at night it is dark everywhere here so there should not be any light source, also on every capture the light spots are at a random location.

My guess is sometimes the door doesnt seal completely server rooms tend to be airconditioned and colder than the office. This means the cold air tends to flow towards the office when you open the door but more importantly makes it harder for the door to shut. what i suspect you will find is adding a door closer or adjusting it if its there will make these go away.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimens
a reply to: DexterRiley

Oddly enough it didn't capture a thing, but hasn't since i added the second, i may have chanced a setting when trying to add the second came, i try and revert those chances so it will act the same as cam2.

It might be worthwhile to review all of the settings to verify they're identical between computers. Some small obscure setting may provide additional clues as to the source of these flashes.

Did you change the location of Camera #1? How far apart are Cameras #1 & #2? The location of the cameras may provide some additional clues. For instance, it could indicate there is a place in the room that is experiencing some kind of electrical interference manifesting as a tiny flash in the camera's photo sensor.

I'm not totally convinced that this is a light leak around the door; though that seems to be the most likely conclusion. So, I think it doesn't hurt to continue to acquire more experimental data to either support or refute that hypothesis.

You've already sunk a good bit of time into this project, might as well see where it takes you.

-dex

<< 1  2   >>

join