It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COLLUSION with RUSSIA CONFIRMED - Hillary Conspired at least TWICE to Affect the 2016 Election.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: SourGrapes

I didn't say he did.
This thread is about Hillary colluding. Lock her up right.

When we talk of Donald doing it. Eh, it's not a crime.
What don't you understand?

More evidence of Hillary actually colluding than Trump.

This is not an apples to apples comparison.

but you just compared it

and collusion is not a crime remember.
dear leader said so. so it is. so it will forever be. bigly.

I sort of agree with you here

I think people reading Smith’s article linked in the op here and focusing on Hillary is a big mistake

Who cares if trump or Hillary workers with Russians to get dirt on the other?

The real issue is what was Obama’s doj and fbi doing?

As the smith article lays out, it looks as if doj member Bruce oher was actively working with Glenn Simpson from fusion gps to set up trump with Simpson’s client, the russian lawyer Veselnitskaya

Texts now show this is likely what happened. In addition, Veselnitskaya met with Simpson the night before and after the trump tower meeting

This would mean the us intel agent was colluding with Russians to set up a presidential campaign, which is the biggest political scandal in the history of the USA

Every single person, regardless of the feelings on trump or Hillary, should be horrified at this prospect and be clamoring for an investigation into it

Sadly, as we see from the msm, they are more interested in attacking trump non stop than being journalists

Great post. At the end of the day, candidates are private citizens. Government agencies conspiring with foreign agents to squash the opposing party's campaign is Gestapo #.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join