It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unite The Right Protests Washington D.C. Live stream(s)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The speeches they gave were live streamed. I didn't listen to all of them, but I only heard one of them that could be considered racist and it was more that he was complaining about the double standard and erasure of war monuments dedicated to veterans. He had a point that by taking down monuments to veterans of that age sends a message to our soldiers that one day in the future their sacrifices may be looked down upon and defaced by a public that doesn't understand the history. He was against immigration of people that are bent on destroying the foundations our nation was built and with Antifa out in the crowd chanting down with the USA and carrying sickle flags he may have a point.

I didn't see all of the people in the group but one was black and one was latino he was also one of the speakers. Most of the speeches I heard were about constitutional rights especially the first amendment. Some of their speeches said they have differences in what each other believe, but went on to say that each and every person has the right to say their piece.

On the other side there was antifa throwing eggs into the crowd roiling for a fight with a huge sign saying "It takes a bullet to bash a fash". A news reporter caught that on camera. There was one guy asking why they wear masks and that got him shouted down as a Nazi and almost attacked. One antifa was arrested after pepper spraying someone and had a slingshot with large shards of glass metal bolts and stones.

Unite the Right rally 2018: antifa attacks police and journalists in Charlotesville and DC

That's from Vox. VOX. And there's still people in denial that antifa is a violent group.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

On the other side there was antifa throwing eggs into the crowd roiling for a fight with a huge sign saying "It takes a bullet to bash a fash".

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

On the other side there was antifa throwing eggs into the crowd roiling for a fight with a huge sign saying "It takes a bullet to bash a fash".

twitter.com...

This is especially hilarious considering leftists backed themselves into a corner when Trump said there were "good people on both sides" at the first Unite the Right rally. He said that because not everyone that showed up to that was a racist or a Nazi. Some people just showed up to demonstrate for free speech and things like that. However, the left had to twist it to somehow mean Trump was supporting Nazis, so they argued that anyone who showed up for a worthy reason, once they saw and heard the Nazi stuff, they should've left. They argued that if you stayed you were condoning the Nazis and demonstrating alongside them. Therefore, by their ridiculous logic, there were no good people on that side.

Using that same absurd logic, it's not just a few hateful individuals holding that sign about dealing with "fascists" with a bullet. Everyone at this antifa rally condones the shooting of anyone they consider a fascist. If you just showed up to protest oppression or racism, once you saw that sign, you should've left. Instead they marched alongside people calling for murder.

Of course, I'm not counting on any left-wingers to actually hold themselves to the same standards they set for others. Who are we kidding here?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Nor would i ever think right wingers would hold thenselves to the same standard that they hold others too.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Such as?....

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: projectvxn

Yeah it has nothing to do with conservatism either so...

That's exactly my point.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht
a reply to: Black_Fox

# man this is stupid.

Having a White Civil Rights Rally, such victims.

All those years of segregation must have been tough for us Whites.

The current war is a class war but most people think it's a race war.

Now all the proxy extremist groups are going to cause a scene and ATS is going to be having a bitch fit for weeks about this damn rally. I can see it now..."the car running over the protester was actually a hologram and the white supremacist didn't actually run that person over with their car".

We are doomed as long as we continue falling for this #

Much fail, many LOL.
Its both race and class warfare. This is what the Marxist Progressives are promoting. Do you know anything about Hegelian dialectical reasoning and managed-conflict? Well this is part of it. The architects of the New World Order are using managed conflict between peoples of every kind to stir chaos and hatred.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: neo96

twitter.com...

This is especially hilarious considering leftists backed themselves into a corner when Trump said there were "good people on both sides" at the first Unite the Right rally. He said that because not everyone that showed up to that was a racist or a Nazi. Some people just showed up to demonstrate for free speech and things like that. However, the left had to twist it to somehow mean Trump was supporting Nazis, so they argued that anyone who showed up for a worthy reason, once they saw and heard the Nazi stuff, they should've left. They argued that if you stayed you were condoning the Nazis and demonstrating alongside them. Therefore, by their ridiculous logic, there were no good people on that side.

Using that same absurd logic, it's not just a few hateful individuals holding that sign about dealing with "fascists" with a bullet. Everyone at this antifa rally condones the shooting of anyone they consider a fascist. If you just showed up to protest oppression or racism, once you saw that sign, you should've left. Instead they marched alongside people calling for murder.

Of course, I'm not counting on any left-wingers to actually hold themselves to the same standards they set for others. Who are we kidding here?
These are the Alinsky type who accuse the Right of doing exactly what they themselves are doing. They used to send the SEIU things to Tea Party meetings to randomly beat up people there. Also the Occupy Wall Street people never denounced having the CPUSA and neo Nazis showing up to their protests.
Had to find it www.google.com...
edit on 15-8-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You said it again! Right on...look at me. I work for the city, county and gov. in Police, Fire and Search and Rescue, 1st Response..FEMA, D.H.S..blah...blah.

I know damn well none of them give a real damn about the people and the de-riding and dividing of all these little "boxes" they keep us in with all our issues.

I have a Commander whose watch is set to his retirement..ie: "8 yrs,10 months,16 days, 4hrs"...We on this end ain't real happy...We serve because we want to make things better.

Big gov wants the status quo...no $$ to be made if we all find "kum-bi- a". I'd say alot more but don't want to F'-up my security clearance.

But it's getting so I just don't care about the "machine" anymore...thanks!

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Richard Preston, the gun firing imperial wizard of the Klan, has been sentenced for his stunt in Charlottesville last year. For those who don't remember, he's the one that fired his gun at the guy with the blowtorch (who is currently filed for appeal because well, guess his trial didn't turn out that well either).
Preston was sentenced to 8 years in prison, with four of those years suspended along with three years of probation.
can't help but wonder, what would he have gotten if he just fired his gun into a crowd that didn't have a school around?

oh well, just thought some might be interested in an update and well, I don't really like starting new threads.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Because most of the people that showed up were anti protesters.

Please explain how an anti protesting protestors is an anti protestors, because if they were really ant protesting they wouldn't be there. Is thus just more libtard illogical and gobbledegoop?

Cheers - Dave

(post by Celyse removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Feds arrest four members of white supremacist group involved in last years unite the right rally.

www.latimes.com...

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join