It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC, Deathnomics, Technocratic Dictatorship and Denial of Mars Future in 2-300 years!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Ok So does anyone know how to invent or market quantum radio broadcasting both modalities of computer and internet? A visual server with radio and shortwave/cb/satellite hopping cell tower jumping algorithm invention? hmm, who would?

So the hellz with mesh nets and complex computer networks, it's all just a communication tool after all. On with the Holographic Radio Quantum Broadcaster. We can actually ascend this monkey muck #e and be Homo Novus Apex Competition on commercial basis. The entire paradigm of technology and known way of communication right now could get obliterated by that competition quickly- 10 fold growth pattern in 2 years doubled.
Does anyone have this tech? Hmm, Who would collaborate and who would defy the empire of # tech for the new tech?
Learn how to decimate and quantify the competition you will if you want to stop hot house globies matrix mars world from happening.

No one sees like that but communication breakdown and money elites overriding common wellness of life on planet earth by obstructing mass communications and mass consensus is a selfish dying kamikaze take down.

It can really be fought commercially to create the correction of money elites that stand for deathnomics over lifenomics. A fee is literally a habitable planet to keep the moon colonies going that will sustain the mars colonies that will help alleviate over-population and new resources help for earth to solve many issues back home too.

Were talking about getting rid of literally all the people too stupid to live on planet earth endangering the habitable planetary future prospects of our families to come ahead and a healthier retrievable world.
It's really almost already fuct. People that can't respect the basic fundamentals of a life facilitating world called earth and how that is needed must need to die.
They are killing themselves for stupidity anyway to horrifying means, freaking Vanity, Power of Stature and Reputation for Money. This is crucial to destroy deathnomics with lifenomics for nominal notions of progress and peace with apex technology that's needed to win commercial war against their paradigm of rock bottom stupidity.

Don't overlook the masses consensus and keep wool over their eyes by viral news, your family is small and weak against life and the power of natural progress of the light of love and intelligence.
Your darkness will not prevail but fill you with crackling and cackling halls of darkness to walk down as you think your walking up to high hell.

High hell is but a cliff you can jump off into a steep and deep abode of darkness and the other path takes you back to the gates of hell from which you will enter the labyrinth of eternal starvation of light and life in a maze of shadows and death.

Either way you chose both denying everyone and choosing yourselves who robbed and cheated your own life as well as everybody elses.
Whose brilliant idea was it amongst the DNC to dominate the nature of Internet Control and create Technocracy Dictatorship without feeling like the Masses have alternatives??

Does anyone really think that these people are not being Ruled By Money Elites world round yet?
This doesn't make sense how they go against the masses and same way trump was elected they have to understand that complacency and placation to the status norm of viral news will not win again!
Paid for by cable watchers is creating political zombies with minds on media slave mode who fight for prepackaged microwaveable unhealthy messages and programming.
Well it's what we're all buying into and I hope it's a bright future for all the next level haters with card carrying haterships and bonds of hatred with celebrity terrorism on the way against a nation confused!

Faith is needed now more than ever and the average american is just not going to get that this is a war for your mind with stories and agendas you didn't create. You are fighting for others agendas based on Politics which is the control of thinking about the way the world works.

Again Government is Rule of Mind/Mental States of People who with Politics are Told how to think about the way the world works.

The Question is did you create that news or did their influence create that news speaking of a culture of people who share very little of your values and customs, traditions and respects.

It's a double sided devil coin folks where the coin itself is still the DEVIL.

The root of their ambitions are money driven to keep power and stature with representation by media and how you view see their concerns.

They don't deserve harder working people that at a state level are not supported while they get lazier and smoke more cigars, sign papers and rot better.

They don't respect the disabled veteran adult, elderly unemployed and the likes because you not supposed to be anywhere near their state of being because it's a double standard.

You are supposed to be a super slave driving a hyper aggressive economy so they can be lazier better parasites if they want a perfect race of super slaves you cannot be at all like them, resembling the disabled, elderly and weak in any way.

These money elites need their agriculture and you have to be more like robots, non biological with machine enhancement to become more inhumane to each other with unrest civil mayhem, everyday to not get out of line.

If you do not forget about their news and make your own, you will be apart of their plan and overall demise of this worlds health and life baring fertility will perish within 2-300 years. We will be Mars and no moon colonies, no mars colonies. Only the most hardened and basic of life will be left to struggle here on earth as it mutates into something callous, blackened, scorching and lifeless from too much methane, carbonization of atmosphere from over industrialization.

Life goes on without Deathnomics.

Choose Life, Choose LIfenomics.

Choose to live again and stop being inhumane to yourselves and others.

Forfeit their economy with cryptocoin, go on strike and demand the median wage, a livable wage for cost of living.

The economical and commercial plan is a good way to defeat deathnomics.

edit on 07/01/2017 by LostGods because: grammar

edit on 9-8-2018 by DrumsRfun because:
  • The use of ALL CAPS

• posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:47 AM
    link   
    a reply to: LostGods

Oh ... OK.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:49 AM
    link   
    I just feel like my coffee was missing something for me to understand this.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:51 AM
    link   
    I read that three times and I still don't know what you're saying.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:54 AM
    link   

I am confused. Clarity required.

You say people need to die in paragraph 5 yet third sentence from bottom you say Choose
    Life?

Que?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:59 AM
    link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I read that three times and I still don't know what you're saying.

I think it was Einstein who said something like, if you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:17 AM
    link   
    a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But the title kicks ass.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:19 AM
    link   
    What the eff did I just read?

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:22 AM
    link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
    I think it was Einstein who said something like, if you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it.

Good Ol' M.C. Squared. Man was dope.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 07:32 AM
    link   

When they make the movie, Sasha Baron Cohen should play the lead ...

🤪

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 08:38 AM
    link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
    I just feel like my coffee was missing something for me to understand this.

I don't think it's you that needs the medication.

....on the other hand, any excuse for an Irish coffee!!

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 10:38 AM
    link   
    You do understand the gravity of what you propose....lol...an interfaced neural network with realtime global applications available now.....but one with NO CHIP REQUIRED......360 degrees of interactivity..... might put Netflix out of business....lol.
    edit on 9-8-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:15 PM
    link   

Is this some kind of Rap song or the basis for a sci fi story, hmm.
    Here is an idea.

Hmm, Mars 2 to 3 hundred years, Hmm ever heard of the snow ball earth about 2.3 billion to about 750 million years BC - yeah BC forget all those dick's whom call it BCE they have absolutely no brain's and are just riding a meme created by an atheist secularist pansy pant's somewhere.

Well as I was saying it was really, really cold like the ocean froze right to the equator cold and made the earth look kind of like Hoth from the empire strikes back COLD, there was also probably no oxygen in the atmosphere since no plant life and according to the few fossils' that survive complex life was only supposed to have existed from about 650 million years BC (most of the earth's surface is recycled in those 650 million years so fossils surviving that period is unlikely but does happen), the so called Cambrian Explosion (not an explosion but a rapid appearance of life in multiple new forms - an explosion of multi cellular life forms) BUT that is now disputed as they have found older multi celled organism's.

So during this period of Super Ice Ages or Hoth Earth which lasted for nearly 2 billion years there may have been multiple periods when the earth warmed a little and there may have been several OTHER Cambrian explosion's, perhaps even before the Snow Ball earth period.

Or the earth may have been seeded by an alien race before that period of time.
    originalpeople.org...

OR they could be remnant's of a civization of some kind or even a weapon used to destroy one that would of course have existed before ANY multi cellular life on the earth was supposed to exist and before we were supposed to have had an oxygen rich atmosphere - of course it could have been sulfur dioxide breathing life.

Anyway what IF when the earth froze over a complex species - people if you like evacuated to Mars - or EVEN to Venus.

Now Venus is too hot today but back then it may have been like the earth is NOW and also at that time Mars probably still had a thick atmosphere, liquid ocean's on it's surface and maybe, just maybe it was capable of supporting life.

Time passes and these civilization's are either wiped out, give rise to multiple other civilization's elsewhere and perhaps even here on earth.

A rich tycoon come's back to the ancient solar system and set's up a holiday resort for himself and a few of his buddy's on one of the moon's of Saturn, with a nice view of the scenic ring's perhaps even on Titan - if you believe those crank's over at the Farsight institute which I don't (but I digress) and then goes broke but he leaves some of his staff, they only have a short range shuttle and since no one is coming to help them as no one even know's the resort exists and would not care about them even if they did and the resort is running out of food and energy they seek somewhere within range of there shuttle - which was originally only intended to ferry passengers from interstellar star-ship's to the surface and back - and since Mars is either dying or already dead, ruin's and either a natural disaster or war destroyed it long ago, And Venus is now too hot and inhospitable - for there type of life form - they decide on the abandoned planet Earth were it all started - or perhaps it was just a chapter with a much longer prelude - and crash land in the middle of a big stinking swamp full of insect's and predators, they quickly become infected by the local virus and other pathogen's and even the medical systems on board the crash landed shuttle (meant just to keep the rich tycoon and his guests feeling good but not a comprehensive medical facility by any mean's) is unable to cure them.

So with a reduced life span these maid's and man servant's have to adapt, some how they do but only by mutation and splicing the genetic material of the native life now present on the very planet there own vastly ancient ancestors once arose on during a different epoch into there own DNA so also regressing them and giving rise to HUMANOID MONSTERS FROM SPACE.

Anyway I prefer that to the rap bit, mine is pure fiction with some truth's mixed into it but if you are wondering why I call the far sight institute a bunch of con artists whom just want you to buy there dvd's here is a good example of how wrong they usually are.
    www.ghosttheory.com...
    Of course they could be looking into parallel reality's - or maybe not.

Hey I wonder if that is what the yeti is a hoth snowman, were's luke when you need him.

And now I feel mean, anyway I don't believe any of that crap I just spouted but it would make a great sci fi comedy of some sort, I am a religious guy myself.

edit on 9-8-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join