It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ozark Fae Folk / Little People Encounters & Sightings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Timm45

I just ended up sitting with a wicker basket on my head, constantly repeating the word "Bath", whilst squeezing dog food about in one hand. LoL

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Although, something just came into my mind. I have an friend of a friend I need to chase down. He used to spend some time in a shaman retreat somewhere down near Branson and do a bunch of mescalin and peyote. He had a few oddball stories about UFO's and meeting people with actual magical powers. I think one of the stories he has is how he saw some little people associated with a UFO sighting. If I can find this person and communicate with him again I will see if he can retell his stories.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
the little folk hide all day & come out at night while the humans are asleep. If you want to see them you have to meditate in the dark all night instead of sleeping. They are amazing!!!
The Egyptian art often shows tiny people next to people's ankles. The art shows that the little people come from The Tree of Eternal Life. The art shows that The Tree was small & regarded as God, & we all know that a flaming bush appeared to Moses when he was in Egypt & said it is God. Angels also have flames pouring off them & they stand around God's throne.

So don't think the little people are dangerous. LOL. You are a complete moron if you think that. LOL. You are a danger to them. That is why they wait till you are asleep before they come out of hiding

<< 1   >>

join