It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez walks into a bar....

page: 1

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Got it off someone else but just had to pass it along:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez walks into a bar and sees a guy at the far end of the bar wearing a TRUMP “Make America Great Again” cap with two beers sitting in front of him.

Ocasio-Cortez, while not an Einstein, manages to figure out that this guy is a Republican, so she shouts over to the bartender so loudly that everyone can hear, “Drinks for everyone in here, bartender… but not for the ‘Republican’.”

Soon after the drinks have been passed out, the Republican gives her a big smile, waves at her then says, “Thank you!” in an equally loud voice.

This infuriates Alexandria.

After a few minutes, Alexandria once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican. As before, this doesn’t seem to bother the Republican. He nods and smiles, and again yells, “Thank you!”

A few more minutes pass and Ocasio-Cortez orders another round of drinks for everyone except the Republican.

Just as before, this STILL doesn’t seem to faze the Republican who continues smiling and again yells out, “Thank you!!”

Frustrated that she can’t seem to get the guy angered, Ocasio-Cortez asks the bartender, “What is wrong with that Republican? I’ve ordered three rounds of drinks for everyone in the bar but him, and all the Republican does is smile and thank me. Is he nuts…?”

“Nope,” replies the bartender. “HE OWNS THE PLACE.”

ADVICE TO DEMOCRATS, LIBERALS AND ALL LEFTIES:
WHEN YOUR HORSE DIES, IT’S TIME TO DISMOUNT.

And then you can start beating it....

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Good One!!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Hahaha....! If you tell me that actually happened, I believe you.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Consider it stolen again!

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Consider it stolen again!

No, it was, ah, "redistributed", because "equality"...yeah... That's it...

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

An old racism joke, but a good one.

Bar Joke

First time I read it it was anti-semitism and the owner was Jewish.

edit on 8-8-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Good One!!

Well, someone was bound to post an "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez walks into a bar" joke sooner or later. Figured might as well be me.

She should be a fount of material for late night comedy, if Hollyweird were not such a bunch of fake two-faced leftists...
edit on 8-8-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: manuelram16
Good One!!

Well, someone was bound to post an "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez walks into a bar" joke sooner or later. Figured might as well be me.

She should be a fount of material for late night comedy, if Hollyweird were not such a bunk of fake two-faced leftists...

Since she worked as a bartender it's really fitting.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If Obama had a son, he would look like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Just saying the name "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" has gotten to be pretty much of a joke in some quarters.

I do have a question though.

I know it is often done in England, and some other places, where the "lineage" of a person is questionable, they will hyphenate their last names. Is this also done in Hispanic countries ???
I know of several people who have a hyphenated last name and I am just curious.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

Just saying the name "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez" has gotten to be pretty much of a joke in some quarters.

I do have a question though.

I know it is often done in England, and some other places, where the "lineage" of a person is questionable, they will hyphenate their last names. Is this also done in Hispanic countries ???
I know of several people who have a hyphenated last name and I am just curious.

In regards to Alexandria, beats me. My own kids do have both my wife and my last name, and yes, hyphenated.

Those that have been on ATS long enough have long ago fully realized I have a questionable, Evil, lineage worthy of a Bond character, no point in trying to hide it...

new topics

top topics

join