It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

@Infographic_KSA threatens Canada with terrorism?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Apparently a Saudi youth group whose Twitter handle is @Infographic_KSA group posted a very disturbing image on Twitter and people are talking about it. They have since deleted the image and replaced it with a cleaned up version but the same strong text remains. As others said, how could they still have a Twitter account? It cannot mean anything else than a threat, whether capable of doing it or not. People have been banned for less.

Full story(plus pics):
www.rt.com...
edit on 6/8/2018 by Gyo01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

Seems pretty blatant to me...

Not sure how that could be misperceived

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
yeah thats not quite the best image to imply threats with...... any one messes with our neighbor to the north in such a fashion would find its self in a world of trouble quickly

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Wasn’t “KSA” a gaming thing is the early 2000’s? Could this not be related as in a rebuild?

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

EDIT. NVM after reading the article(I should have done before responding) I realize this has nothing to do with video games.........my bad

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Lol, I see these “sand dwelling monkeys” start to smear their BS all over the social media again. Its usual social media BS! Nothing to concern or to worry about.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Saudi Arabian state media tweeted an infographic appearing to show an Air Canda airliner heading towards the Toronto skyline in a way that recalled the September 11, 2001 terrorist hijackings of airliners that struck the Twin Towers and the Pentagon.

The infographic warned of "Sticking one's nose where it doesn't belong!" after Global Affairs Canada tweeted that it was "gravely concerned" about a new wave of arrests in the Kingdom targeting women's rights activists and urged their "immediate release."
This IS STATE MEDIA NOT a YOUTH GROUP WAKE UP

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
"Saudis are great people, great leaders "
who am I?
(hint: sold them weapons during the first 8 months of presidency and again just recently in 2018)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The Saudi's are cracked if they think the West is going to bend to their demands on Human Rights. Arent the Saudi's the Head of the Human Rights Committee in the UN?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kintek
Lol, I see these “sand dwelling monkeys” start to smear their BS all over the social media again. Its usual social media BS! Nothing to concern or to worry about.

you're going to do well on ats. your star count will be going up in no time!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Have a cookie.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Kintek

you're going to do well on ats. your star count will be going up in no time!

Thank you mate but I am not here because of star or recognitions, I am member of this site since 2009 but somehow cannot get login to my old account.

Thank you again

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well their twitter has been taken down...

Arrogant swines.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Deplorable trolls.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
But Saudi's are great people, right? Trump likes them. Obama and Clinton and Bush did good business with them.

I guess we don't care as Americans, that they produced Osama Bin Laden, hijacked 4 airliners, killed thousands of Americans, and destroyed the Twin Towers, funded and are funding the Taliban, boko Harem and Al Queda and are the ones pushing Sharia Law across the Islamic world, not to mention they don't let women drive or vote, but you guys are more worried about Antifa...?
edit on 6-8-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
"Saudis are great people, great leaders "
who am I?
(hint: sold them weapons during the first 8 months of presidency and again just recently in 2018)

I will take...
Reality Game Show hosts who conspire with foreign entities to win US Elections "
for $1000 please Alex !!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

edit on 6-8-2018 by Swills because: Double post

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I mean, they do have a lot of oil over there...

Recently seen in Saudi Arabia:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01
Apparently a Saudi youth group whose Twitter handle is @Infographic_KSA group posted a very disturbing image on Twitter and people are talking about it. They have since deleted the image and replaced it with a cleaned up version but the same strong text remains. As others said, how could they still have a Twitter account? It cannot mean anything else than a threat, whether capable of doing it or not. People have been banned for less.

Full story(plus pics):
www.rt.com...

LOL....LOL....LMAO....LOL....nobody messes with Canada....within 60 minutes of a perceived terminal level threat running orders to JTF2 and to JTF3 would be dispatched and from that juncture forward the lights would begin going out for those involved no matter where on the globe they are situated....Canadas Intel connections are second to none and far deeper than the 3 major Superpowers combined...there would be no media attention and no discourse post-action for there would be zero evidence nor record of said actions....lol....Canada has the only globally reaching BlackWatch in existance….many Countries have their wet teams but Canada is recognised as the top of the heap when it comes to remediating threats in discreet permanent secretive ways before asking any questions at all...….everyone thinks Canada is a pushover because we never ever hear about them stirring the crap up....but this in itself should be a Red Flag because Canada seems to be involved in every major world action to some degrees....they HAVE TO HAVE ENEMIES....lol...just not for very long I guess according to Shadow Ops rumors......LMAO....come to think of it Canada has no Quantanimo to bury bad guys in forever...and as the old Canadian saying goes if you cant store em and keep em you can always just stack em and leave em.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-8-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

The wording of your title leaves everything to be desired.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join