It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It might just be my cache, but...???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but two or three times today I've clicked on "Live" and gotten a completely different list of topics than what I get if I hit refresh. I was on for a while last night, but I don't remember seeing any of those topics then, so if they're old they must be really old. Same thing happened when I "backed" into 'Live' a couple times.

Anyone else notice this?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Maybe it's just me, but two or three times today I've clicked on "Live" and gotten a completely different list of topics than what I get if I hit refresh. I was on for a while last night, but I don't remember seeing any of those topics then, so if they're old they must be really old. Same thing happened when I "backed" into 'Live' a couple times.

Anyone else notice this?

'Morning FDC... All I'm getting is 3 columns: NEW, FLAGGED, RECENT...... dated August 5the... and all or most are current.

Am thinking maybe it is your cache for ATS.... have a good one, cya... MS
edit on 5-8-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

nvm
edit on 5/8/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The only help I could offer is to say that when I am on ATS on my Android tablet, it moves much faster. My other device is an old Windows 7 laptop and it hangs up quite a bit.
I clean it up with Regservo Pro and it gets better but seems to clog up within a week of use.

I can Youtube on the laptop, but it hangs up frequently. The Android tablet is smooth as silk on Youtube.

I don't understand except to say that my experience with Windows, even fresh out the box isn't all that hot.

Just to report. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Try hitting cntrl+F5 when you’re on the ‘live’ page, that clears up cached data for a specific page and refreshes it

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Try hitting cntrl+F5 when you’re on the ‘live’ page, that clears up cached data for a specific page and refreshes it

Didn't know that. Thanks!

MS

top topics

join