It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Incoming Sunday Laws: In Screenshots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: yuppa

The Sabath was a day that God set apart for the Jews to rest and worship, there is a lot of conjecture between Sataurday and Sunday
Christians are not subject to Mosaic law, Christans are not subject to the sabath, we can and should worship God everyday, we rest in Jesus

It's a seventh day Adventist thing, don't understand their theology so can't really comment

OH i Know that. anytime you study th ebible you are in church anyway. christians dont need a set day or building to go to.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

It's a seventh day Adventist thing, don't understand their theology so can't really comment

Consider it... Judaic-Christianity

Everything Judaism does plus Christianity

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

New wine in old wine skins, think I read that somewhere
Still, don't think sda churches advocate stoning people

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Christians should worship God every single day, and study and pray every single day. But the sermon, which Christians tend to receive on Sundays, and the public worship, belong on the 7th Day Sabbath.

1 John 2:4  He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Hebrews 4:9  There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

rest = sabbatismos, which means:

(1) a keeping sabbath --- (Definition Often ignored)
(2) the blessed rest from toils and troubles looked for in the age to come by the true worshippers of God and true Christians

Which day?

Hebrews 4:4  For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

edit on 11-8-2018 by ScatteredThirdAngel because: rest not appearing

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join