It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Gang of 14 ....

3 are still in office today

Weird way to get to 17

But what a cast of characters

gang of 14
edit on 8102018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

This action nullified the original purpose of the "Gang of 14". "Gang" member John McCain (R-AZ) told reporters "This changes everything, this changes everything." Three years later, after Republicans regained control of the Senate, McCain voted in favor of the nuclear option in order to get Neil Gorsuchconfirmed to the Supreme Court. Today, judicial nominations can no longer be filibustered, although the filibuster still exists in general.

Purpose seems to be the mission

Is this how a Republic functions ?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: DJW001

DJ,

To look at what you' seem to be suggesting from another angle:

This is a global swamp spanning countries, political parties, sexes and religions.

Are you seriously suggesting that we cannot follow up leads on any people who are Jewish???

No, this is a fantasy concocted to distract conspiracy theorists of every stripe. There is something for everyone: liberals, pedophiles, feminists, Catholics, Jews, homosexuals, UFOs and their concealers... everything but Russian perception engineers. Just saying.

link   
a reply to: savagediver

Not math symbols, its straight from the Extended ASCII table. those symbols correlate to hex, bin and ASCII and number. Now the trick is to figure out which one they are using and what the are doing with that number to turn it into a letter

link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

I'm think its more of a reference to the catch of a single target bad actor

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Fox News echoed my current sentiment about these investigations today. Frustrated by lack of actions. New Revelations meanining less and less.

Meanwhile..MSM keeps treating any possible anti Trump news or rumors as Earth shattering. Saturating all forms of media with the negatives.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Greek to me. I looked this up and my brain just cant process it. I am amazed at anyone who can. Is this something you could use to figure it out.....with time that is.

theasciicode.com.ar...

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

So has anyone else found it odd or unlikely that Qs tripcode hasnt been hacked a bajillion times? If it was so easy to do, they why hasnt he had to change it a ton of times? Wouldnt you think enemies of him would be working day and night trying to figure out who they are, where they are?

Just seems odd to me, since several people have said its so unsecure.... It must be secure enough for Q to be doing this for over a year now...

My mind goes straight to everyone being too scared to try to hack. If this is a military operation, then someone hacking should be considered an enemy combatant? Off to gitmo with you type of situation.

If Q was a larp then why would they even care to fish, or trap a hacker.. if a larp what would a larper do about it? Lends more evidence to this being a government/ military operation. They would be able to prosecute and actually do something about a hacker....

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Frustrated by lack of actions. New Revelations meanining less and less.

This is simply the use of psychology. You get on board, seems exciting, too many promises, you get bored, you move away from the light and then ...

BANG!

It all happens and you will chastise yourself for your haste.

You learn a lot this way.

Patience Grasshopper.

Read Desiderata, it will help.

P

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
not sure what kind of authentication or key's they are using but you would think Q team would have stronger authentication.

maybe the chan boards got hit with a social engineering attack?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
My mind goes straight to everyone being too scared to try to hack. If this is a military operation, then someone hacking should be considered an enemy combatant? Off to gitmo with you type of situation.

That is a pretty big if.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: savagediver
Greek to me. I looked this up and my brain just cant process it. I am amazed at anyone who can. Is this something you could use to figure it out.....with time that is.

theasciicode.com.ar...

Scroll down to Mathematical Operators:
unicode-table.com...-operators
edit on 10-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
What's more important to you the messenger or the message ?

Seems to me it is a legitimate question ?

Are you Q. Or did Q make You ?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Radius vulnerabilities

Brute-forcing of user credentials

Denial of services

Session replay

Spoofed packet injection

Radius

Raduis Technet

You can provide additional protection for hidden attributes by using Internet Protocol security (IPsec) with Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) and an encryption algorithm, such as Triple DES (3DES) in order to provide data confidentiality for the entire RADIUS message. Follow these guidelines:

all of those known encryption methods have known vulnerabilities and are not considered strong authentication... ^^^^

I really don't know how Q is communicating but if they are connecting to a proxy server over a vpn through radius maybe I don't know...
edit on 10-8-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

(just finished a 10+ hour shift so a bit tired)
edit on 10-8-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: savagediver

Just looking real quick at the underlying numbers associated with the symbols, I don't see how they get the magic number 26. I think the solution is much simpler than that. It's a substitution cipher. The same thing we've all seen in the comics/puzzle section of the local newspaper. A symbol is being substituted for a letter. I'm miserable at those kinds of puzzles. However, the key to solving them is to go after it statistically. You go after the most used letters first. The most used letter in the alphabet is E.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

It is also a case of allowing the best intrusions to seemingly get through so you can trace the hostiles.

Resetting codes is simple IF you are prepared.

They reset their codes very quickly.

It is a game, a very serious game with some great outcomes.

P

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

yeah I totally get using weaker encryption in order to set a trap, makes perfect sense

also, if they really know what they are doing I'm assuming they know more about this than I do as I'm just working on a security certification and have a cursory understanding of the topic

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Q said the plumbing at the doj is clogged. But even a lttle water gets around most clogs.

If Q were to say that Huber has reviewed criminal referrals thus far received, and is preparing to indict at least 1 accused... THAT would be worthy of excitement at this point.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: toysforadults

It is also a case of allowing the best intrusions to seemingly get through so you can trace the hostiles.

Resetting codes is simple IF you are prepared.

They reset their codes very quickly.

It is a game, a very serious game with some great outcomes.

P

Assuming a particular fish or fishes has indeed been caught.
What might happen to them?

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
www.engadget.com...

This is good, and up to date with what is going on now

good read, thanks for the link

The problem isn't just that QAnon is impersonating Anonymous. It's that QAnon is nothing like Anonymous

quoted for the mother-fudging truth, sorry y'all. if you had known much of anonymous to start with you'd have known how off this whole thing is.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This past week has been one heck of a bumpy ride, including for Alex Jones whose show got pulled by several social media platforms. Has MSM in America this week, with all the Q debunking hoopla going on there, been focusing on Jones as a prime example of "conspiracy nuttery", making all so-called conspiracy theorists out to be equally nutty, including anyone following Q? I'm asking because I was surprised today to hear a radio show called 'Day 6' while driving around tuned in to my taxpayer's funded government broadcast station, CBC Radio 1, where the host and a guest were talking about Jones. Q wasn't brought up but the message was probably for people not to take any "conspiracies" seriously. It's funny how the timing of this is, even here in Canada. The title of the show was 'Is Infowars Over? The Crumbling Empire of Alex Jones'. Here's the link. It's about 9 minutes short. www.cbc.ca...

For the record, I haven't been a fan of Jones since about 2011 after his Fukashima fiasco and scaring people half to death to get them to buy his iodine pills or get cancer.

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join