It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old 9/11 Interview-James Wood

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Ok this is an old interview with actor James Wood.
Since I have never seen it before there is probably a few on ATS that haven't either

Fascinating that these guys were on plane basically doing a trial run before the real deal.
FBI went to his house to interview him.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

James Wood for president-2024.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The way you worded the original post, you are going to give people false hope you meant crisis actors?
edit on 3-8-2018 by neutronflux because: Fixed context

edit on 3-8-2018 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
What an incredible story, I had not seen this before. Things must have really been off to tell the pilot you are suspicious of a hijaking. It turns out that Woods' suspicions were warranted. He seems like a pretty intelligent guy.

(post by MileyCyrus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

But why doesn't anyone think that the entire thing was planned by everyone involved, including those who look like they tried to stop it?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: completion1
Who is everyone involved? Surely there were at least a couple dozen in Al-Qaeda that knew. I believe some Americans knew of a plot but not exact details. Nobody that I have ever heard tried to stop 9/11 except some passengers on a hijacked plane. Woods was concerned for his plane, and only later was he able to put together that it was a dry run for 9/11.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Woods said as an actor liked to watch people and their mannerisms

On the flight was watching group of men in First class , this group did not eat or drink anything. sleep, read or listen to music - doing what everyone else on a long cross country flight would do

They sat there and stared at the flight attendants and passengers, whispering to each other

Woods found this behavior so odd that notified flight crew . He reported to FAA as did flight attendant and Co pilot
On 911 called FBI and reported the strange behavior and what saw month before

FBI interviewed him following day - Woods was able to identify at least 2 of the hijackers on that flight

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Awesome Thanks for posting that,

Woods is sharp!

" I don't explain, I don't complain and I don't apologize"

Words to live by.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue
Right, and I think Woods is genuine and not part of a conspiracy. I believe what he saw was a dry run, like he implies. The post I replied to implied that this interview could be part of the cover-up, but I disagree.

I think there was chatter, and that leaked to the U.S. government and some Wall Street peeps who had the knowledge but not the tools to react. The required 'red alert' security that could have caught the terrorists didn't have precedent before 9/11 and was too slow and 'scary' to put into place immediately. The investors profited from insurance claims and price drops immediately after 9/11. I'm just inferring all this from the specific insurance on the towers and put options on the airline companies.

I don't believe the government allowed 9/11 to happen just to pass the Patriot Act and for war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Those are just typical government taking advantage of the people, disguising it as a consequence of the events. I think the people in the know were 19 hijackers and a dozen handlers along with a few well connected investors who were getting intel leaks about the chatter..

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

It was a "dry run" by the hijackers

Would have needed to know certain things like

Hoe many passengers in 1st class ?

How many flight attendants ? What were they doing? Which one have the cockpit key (Boeing key) ?

Were the passengers on alert? How attentive were they?

Were there signs of security on board ?

All would needed to be incorporated in planning for hijack

Th ere were signs of chatter - it evened reached George Bush Presidential Daily Briefing of August 6, 2001

But was vague, non specific (Bin laden trying to hijack aircraft) Would have needed specific or actionable
intelligence

3 things are needed - Time when, within narrow time frame
Target what is being attacked, there are thousands of flight each day, what flight are targeted
Type of attack . this differed from normal hijacking in that was a suicide attack using the
aircraft as weapon

As for conspiracy types looking into Wall Street connection - Prominent newsletter has told subscribers to short
airline stocks. Airline stocks had been sliding for months prior so was nothing out of ordinary for this type of
action

new topics

top topics

join