It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey uses prisoner as political bait

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

It probably isn't. Nobody is really investigating what this coup was. Who is really behind it according to what evidence? Nobody can answer that.

A lot of teachers, journalists, some soldiers, police and they all were just doing their jobs afterwards? It looks more like Atatürk could be their crime.
edit on 4-8-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Typical US hypocrisy, back in 79 the Iranian attacked the US embassy, took hostages (for exchange) in a hope that the US deliver the Shah of Iran for justice (kept him as hostage). Unfortunately he died (in mysterious way) later announced as “cancer” shortly in Egypt (why and how..? only the US “J. Carter regime” and CIA knows).

I am not surprised if this US supported “terrorist Fethullah Gülen” dies in the process in “mysterious ways” too.

edit on 4 8 2018 by Kintek because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Because he is a personal enemy of Erdogan and surely get tortured and killed if the US would give him to Turkey. Besides his ideas are no reason to think he would ignite violence in any way.

It seems that the US has forgotten who the enemy is…! NATO member and alliance or a home grown terrorist.

Another Bin Laden…?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kintek

Like I said pointing fingers doesn't help. Brunson is no terrorist and no spy.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Why November 22? What?

Nov 22, 2018 - Thanksgiving Day in the US. Turkey is the traditional meal.

I liek my turkey Fried.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kintek

originally posted by: Peeple

Because he is a personal enemy of Erdogan and surely get tortured and killed if the US would give him to Turkey. Besides his ideas are no reason to think he would ignite violence in any way.

It seems that the US has forgotten who the enemy is…! NATO member and alliance or a home grown terrorist.

Another Bin Laden…?

With Friends liek TURKEY in NATO who needs enemies? They were caught giving ISIS Oil at one time.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kintek

Shah of Iran for justice (kept him as hostage). Unfortunately he died (in mysterious way) later announced as “cancer” shortly in Egypt (why and how..? only the US “J. Carter regime” and CIA knows).

Yeha I remember that - he went to USA for special cancer treatment. and died. I wonder if there was an open casket funeral..hehe...amazing how they "looked after him".

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Well ISIS/CIA was a US creation so no big deal?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Just an update on this thread, apparently Turkish lawyers are seeking to arrest some US soldiers:

“We want to arrest American soldiers for serious ties to FETO (Gülen movement) or in other words global American terror,” Muhammed Gömük, president of TayDer (Social Justice and Aid) told RT, adding that there are 12 “suspicious persons” implicated. “We believe that all blames are true, absolutely, because we provided very strong evidence.”

www.rt.com...

Interesting indeed

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Turkey has a lot of “GOLD”; those idiots who threatened the Turkey should beware of the BRICS! Once they found that they are cornered, will cut lose and join the BRICS… losers will be US. NATO and Europe….

Laughing time…..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join