It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found ATS after searching, "Why are so many people still asleep?"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpiritWarrior369
About vortex based mathematics and how numbers themselves are alive...

Oh, Lordie. Hope you find some education here, because that particular rabbit hole is a big, big joke.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Greetings

So many people are still asleep because of timezones and the rotation of the earth.

However there is an underground network of people creating substances to counteract this.

The usa had a tv show called breaking bad that featured some of them.

edit on 27-7-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SpiritWarrior369

Welcome to ATS! Your intro shows that you have experienced a lot of things in life that many of us might have crumbled under the negativity and bad times. But you chose to stand firm and look closer - wow! I am looking forward to your added input here! Sounds like you are really looking at the big picture and not still focusing on little stuff which has been causing people to take sides instead of working together to find answers/solutions! Again, welcome!!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Welcome, I'm here for 10 years, and as much as I'm buying to Anunnaki stuff, I disagreed with they created both Human Race and Religions(as Abdullah Hashem(at least before he goes into Ahmad Al-Hassan) exposes Zecharia Sitchin as useful idiot that bound to plague paranormal stuff(and the like) with bull# where as much as I'm aware that there's lot of bull# on Paranormal and related stuff, paranormal and the like can't be entirely bull#) and speaking of Anunnaki wants the gold, they want gold cuz when processed to their monoatomic forms, it's more than capable of making impossible possible and when Jinns such as Anunnaki dies, their bodies becomes Orbitally-rearranged Monoatomic element
edit on 27/7/2018 by masonicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

One kind of interesting thing to see if you notice while participating in the threads, can you build up a spiritual connection with others that either respond or just read the thread?

I am starting to believe that connections can be established with others through this magical medium. The connection could be brief but it seems like some of them last for hours. Really annoying sometimes when you just want the headrush to end so you can get to sleep.

And then the real fun begins when the usual suspects show up to denounce any type of spiritual energy exists in this realm. The hardcore materialists are some of the most fun to watch. Sometimes they even offer intelligent insights but most often, they are just shouting at the sky asking for undeniable proof.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Welcome. I have been lurking around here for 10+ years. A lot has changed but this is still the best place on the internet for conspiracies. There is a lot of political stuff going on right now but that's only because we are in the midst of the greatest political conspiracy of all time, no matter what side you're on.

The best thing about ATS is the depth that comes in the good topics. There are intelligent members here who put in hours of research and can present it masterfully. If you have information on a conspiracy and can present evidence or theory to back it up you will be sure to find somebody who you can debate and learn from. The good threads harder to find right now but they still pop up from time to time.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Nice to meet you. I wouldn't want to live in South America, there are too many bugs down there.

Up where we live, we only get biting bugs about three months of the year, the rest of the time they are too cold to move.
Honduras is in central anerica.
edit on 27-7-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! You sound like a very interesting person and I look forward to your contributions here at ATS.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Great introductory post. You have an interesting perspective on life, and I'm sure I speak for many when I say we will look forward to your input here.

You will find opinion here, and even some bias; you will find some who disagree, but you will also find great enlightenment, good people and ideas aplenty. Keep an open mind and the things you will learn here are endless. Not a day goes by where I don't learn something from ATS members.

Welcome aboard!

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Welcome. Your intro says it all. Just ignore the rude members and go for it

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

You'll soon notice many of us share the same school of thought.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

"Why are so many people still asleep?"

Wha-who-what now there then, huh?
Sorry: Just woke-up...

Oh: Hi there SWSWSW69!
Welcome to your new home away from home!

Love the work of Fresco and Tellinger.
Sometimes wonder what a legend looks like live, and wonder how these men will be viewed in 400-500 years.
Have been ridiculed a couple of times here, when bringing-up Tellinger. He is not perfect, but it's more a sign of the many and varied questionable elements involved here on these forums.
Don't take it to heart: they're pros, and can talk a circle around you... LoL.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join