It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Desperation - Bob Mueller is Searching Trump's Past Tweets for Dirt.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
July 26, 2018

Maybe Bob Mueller was, at one time, all the good things the Mainstream Media, and many of his former colleagues say about him. But as frustration grows over not being able to complete his mission of destroying the Presidency of Donald John Trump, this former U.S. Marine is now grasping at straws in desperation.

Special Counsel Mueller is now scanning and dissecting hundreds of President Trump Tweets, to find any evidence that he can use for Obstruction of Justice, or Witness Tampering, or any other legal violation, that he can pin on our President.

Special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating whether President Donald Trump's tweets about Attorney General Jeff Sessions and former FBI Director James Comey amount to obstruction of justice, The New York Times reported on Thursday, citing three people familiar with the matter.

Mueller is investigating whether the president intimidated witnesses or sought to end the investigation, according to the report. The interest in the president's posts on Twitter is part of a broader inquiry that includes misleading statements from the White House and the dangling of pardons to possible witnesses.
Source: www.cnbc.com...

Wasn't it reported that this man of impeccable character, and love for country, wanted to wrap-up this investigation in September, to prevent it from affecting the minds of voters, just before the November 2018 mid-term elections? That he didn't want to commit the same mistake that his buddy FBI Director James Comey did in 2016?

When Mueller starts calling in/questioning all the people whom President Trump has Tweeted about, and asking them how the Tweets made them feel, there's no way Mueller will wrap up before October.

Sadly, it looks like the former FBI Director has traded integrity, for hate. I hope this taxpayer-funded mission to destroy The President of the United States of America, is shut down ASAP.

What Muellear has "accomplished" thus far, could have been performed by any U.S. Attorney, as part of their regular job.

-CareWeMust
edit on 7/26/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think Mueller is doing a good job.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I am sure if he can't find any he will just make up some!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I think anyone allowed to conduct a carte blanche investigation will find something on every single person they investigate.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Trump isn't allowed to have free speech.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Just fire him already . This is getting embarrassing.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

good at what? 15 million dollars and counting...best polar minds in the business and still nothing Trump. Willfull ignorance seems the order of the day.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

It's become so ridiculous that I'm starting to wonder if they are all in on some big joke together behind the scenes. So stupid.

link   
Since Trump said wanted new 9/11 Investigation, and Bobbiboy would land in the hotseat, "Desperation" might just be an accurate word for his "Investigation".

link   
Louie Gohmert doesn't think so,

ROBERT MUELLER: UNMASKED by Congressman Louie Gohmert Robert Mueller has a long and sordid history of illicitly targeting innocent people that is a stain upon the legacy of American jurisprudence. He lacks the judgment and credibility to lead the prosecution of anyone. I do not make these statements lightly. Each time I prepared to question Mueller during Congressional hearings, the more concerned I became about his work ethic. Then as I went back to begin compiling all that information in order to recount personal interactions with Mueller, the more clearly the big picture began to come into focus. At one point I had to make the decision to stop adding to this or it would turn into a far too lengthy project. My goal was to share some first-hand information as other Republican Members of Congress had requested, adding, “You seem to know so much about him.” This article is prepared from my viewpoint to help better inform the reader about the Special Prosecutor leading the effort to railroad President Donald J. Trump through whatever manufactured charge he can allege. Judging by Mueller's history, it doesn't matter who he has to threaten, harass, prosecute or bankrupt to get someone to be willing to allege something—anything—about our current President, it certainly appears Mueller will do what it takes to bring down his target, ethically, or unethically, based on my findings.

1zwchz1jbsr61f1c4mgf0abl-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Well when the deep state is so fully invested in trying to get Trump out of office, it would be silly of them to wrap up the investigation before the 2018 elections. But the people see through it now, and the alphabet agencies are pissing in the wind but want it to look as if they are taking a squeaky clean shower. They have been exposed and they know it. When the intelligent agencies cannot stop their own info from being leaked to the public, they are know longer intelligent enough to maintain control.
edit on 26-7-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It only makes sense to look at the President's tweets if Mueller is going to do a thorough job.

As for wrapping up by September 1st, this is according to Guiliani, and it is dependant on Trump agreeing to an interview. In addition to that, it would only be the obstruction case that would be ending on September 1st, not the whole investigation.

WASHINGTON — The special counsel hopes to finish by Sept. 1 the investigation into whether President Trump obstructed the Russia inquiry, according to the president’s lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani, who said on Sunday that waiting any longer would risk improperly influencing voters in November’s midterm elections.

Mr. Giuliani said that the office of the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, shared its timeline about two weeks ago amid negotiations over whether Mr. Trump will be questioned by investigators, adding that Mr. Mueller’s office said that the date was contingent on Mr. Trump’s sitting for an interview.

A spokesman for the special counsel’s office declined to comment. Wrapping up the obstruction case would not signal the end of Mr. Mueller’s work. That is one piece of his broader inquiry, a counterintelligence investigation into Russia’s campaign to interfere in the 2016 presidential election and whether Trump associates coordinated with it. Counterintelligence investigations are used to gather information quietly about the activities of foreign powers and their agents — sometimes for years — and can result in criminal charges.

New York Times

In addition to this, it is entirely normal for special counsel investigations to take this long. In fact, Mueller's investigation is quite speedy compared to the norm. Here is a chart I found, but keep in mind that it is a bit outdated and the line representing the Mueller investigation should be a bit longer than it is here.

FiveThirtyEight
edit on 27amFri, 27 Jul 2018 01:04:14 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The only desperation I see is from the Trump supporters everyone else can see the wood through the trees.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I can't wait for the next episode of Law & Order: Twitter Post Victim's Unit...

"What have you got, Detective Stabler?"

"Well, sir... There's several typos, and some grammatical errors here. He's also used a split infinitive, and... and..."

"And what, Stabler? Give it to me straight!"

"Well, captain. He's mentioned something about a... COVFEFE...? We think it's a Russian codeword..."

Gripping stuff...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

You must have low expectations?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Not as low as yours seeing you give your messiah a free pass no matter what he has done.

link   
So despite having all the resources of the FBI he has to go through tweets?

Can't tell if he's incompetent or just being treated as a joke by his agency. Probably both.
edit on -050001am7kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I am sure if he can't find any he will just make up some!

Most likely, he will find someone to say that Trump hurt their feelings. That could lead to an impeachable Defamation of Character charge.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I think anyone allowed to conduct a carte blanche investigation will find something on every single person they investigate.

Very True!

There are at least 5,000 federal criminal laws, with 10,000-300,000 regulations that can be enforced criminally. In fact, our entire criminal code has become a leviathan unto itself. In 2003, there were only 4,000 offences that carried criminal penalties. By 2013, that number had grown by 21 percent to 4,850. The code has become so big, that the Congressional Research Service and the American Bar Association simply do not have enough staff to adequately categorize every law we have on the books.
Source: townhall.com...

Bob Mueller will definitely find a law broken by President Trump, if he's allowed to continue. For all we know, he's already tallied a few misdemeaners, but is looking diligently for something that will "stick".

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump isn't allowed to have free speech.

That's an excellent point. Haters in Hollywood and the MSM can threaten the very life of our President, but he could be charged with "obstruction", just by Tweeting displeasure with the Mueller probe.

<<   2  3 >>

join