It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon used to be habitable in the past.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Whatever you may think about moon people, they were quite thoughtful, to remove any material related to their civilization, before they went extinct. Earthers are so uncouth, would never think of cleaning up after themselves, before an extinction level event. When the moon people come back, they'll only need little telescopes from Walmart Lunarcenters, focus in on the earth, and see things like dilapidated Trump Towers, the Great Wall of China, or Dodger Stadium. That's what I like most about aliens and alien civilizations, how they never leave any debris behind. Does that mean there's proof of alien life, because there's no proof of alien life? I think that's probably true. Sometimes, we just have to think outside the box, in this case of the shockingly habitated moon at two times, it just goes to show no evidence can be the best evidence. Those moonies must have been really anal neat freaks, though.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: The Shrike

Or asteroid belt off the coast of Mars.

(Hendrix. Look it up.)

It wasn't an asteroid belt, it was a hemorrhoid belt.

Aside, I saw a photo of Jimi wearing a button that said UMMO!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Long live the moon

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
there's already alien life on the moon. NASA changed the moon landing photos so we wouldn't see them in the background

[snipped]

i was so sure the moon landing was fake because of how iffy some of the pictures were and the theories on ATS but idk this video changes things for me.
edit on 7.31.2018 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Danaluet

Stop the spam.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Do you all think that humanity's claim of this being our homeworld should include our moon?

Personally I feel that we should hold the entire solar system to be ours.

The Declaration of Human Sovereignty puts forth this ownership of our solar system very clearly:

The right of occupation. As the native people of the one known inhabited planet of this Solar System, we claim this Solar System as our sphere of influence. No extraterrestrial bases may be established on bodies or stations orbiting the Earth, nor on other planets or bodies of this Solar System, except with the expressed consent of the People of Earth.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
the moon is the earth's killing machine nothing will ever live there. pimpin'

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: i77oomiknotti

about the nothing will ever live there part. pimpin'

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join