It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo intrested in nukes?!?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
thank very much USAFSF thats help alot along with the other reports around the world like this one i think its important to show these reports to people because its not just a threat to national security but global security again thanks very much

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
USAFSF, can you give more info on burn victim, Was it say a radiation burn or? Anything else you can post about the sightings at the base would be interesting.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
there are lots of reports of just the presence (IE very close) to a ufo causes burns,paralization etc etc

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
alright what I'm trying to do is see how many reports of "incidents" like these we can get and see how often how many times they are doing this target country maybe?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Thank you, enrage.

We aren't even a type I civilization yet. We are a 0.7H civilization, indicating a relitively low energy usage and informational output.

Also, you shold all consider equally the possibilities that potential extraterrestrial visitors may be hostile. Humankind, as a whole, has advanced at an incredible pace in the past few hundred years, and that pace is, it seems, accelerating. And we still have all of our violent tendancies and primal urges. Do not mistake technological expertise for humanitarian intent. These by no means parallel.

That being said, I tend to agree that any species which has devised a means to bridge the gulf of space separating us from their civilization would have already annihilated us. Unless it took so much effort that they needed to marshal their forces. Or they were being opposed by an equally powerful force that benefited from our survival. Or....

Ah, the myriad possibilities....

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
i wanna be type V man lol thousands and thousands needed though

would be nice I would be cured lol

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Good points Frith. Their here amongst other reasons, to Prevent World destruction number one.
All other reasons fall in line behind the first. As without number one there can be no other reason to have reason - I think.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Dallas, I'm really not sure what kind of burn it was. There is really no one left at Malmstrom that was here when it happened. I looked around for old newspaper articles and can't find anything.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join